Unforgettable Past

That One Guy

 

Lee Jiyoung (Your POV)


Aishhhhh~ I hesitantly walked onto the plane. I was heading to Seoul to live with my brother. Wae? Well, it all started last week when I was still living in California.

-------------------------------


I was walking home from school when all of a sudden, two men, dressed in black suits, suspiciously came out of my front door.

I had a bad feeling and rushed into the house. My eyes immediately widened. My stomach flipped and everything went black.

Right there, on the floor, in front of my eyes, with blood stains everywhere,  were my parents, lying unconscious. My legs were trembling. I couldn't take it anymore. My legs gave up on me and I suddenly collapsed on my knees. 

'My parents are dead, murdered. They're not next to me anymore. They're gone.' Those thoughts ran through my mind several times before I snapped out of my trance. 

Tears filled up in my eyes. Before I knew it, they were gushing down my cheeks that began to burn up. My eyes were all puffy and swollen and I cried out so loud that everyone in the neighbourhood could hear.


"UMMA!!! APPA!!! DON'T LEAVE ME! SOMEBODY HELP! PLEASE!!!!!!!"

------------------------------

I was waiting for the doctor to come out. My back was leaning against the wall of the hospital room and I slowly slid down, until I was on the floor, in a crouching position, with my knees pulled up to my face. I was rocking back and forth and people were looking at me like I was crazy. My bloodshot eyes stared into the distance, emotionless, with a blank expression. 

Suddenly the doctor called out,

"Is there anyone here for Lee Jinki and Kim Taeyeon?"

My eyes lit up and I immediately shot up off the floor.

"Yes. I'm their daughter. Lee Jiyoung." I said for the first time.

The doctor hesitated. He opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off.

"I know what you're going to say. They're dead. I saw them with my own two eyes." I said emotionlessly.

He widened his eyes and looked at me like. He obviously didn't expect those words coming out of my mouth.
But it was true.

"Yes. I'm very sorry about their death. Do you have any relatives or siblings to call?" He asked politely to
avoid asking questions that would offend me.

I looked down and had a fixed gaze on the floor. My brother was the first person that popped up in my mind. 

My brother, Lee Donghae. He moved to Seoul 5 years ago to live a good life since he thought living with my parents and I were too freaking 'boring' for him. Obviously he meant we weren't good enough for him. I hate him. I hate him for what he did to this family.

We used to be really close. He was the person I trusted the most in this world. When i was 12, he used to give me piggyback rides and buy me ice cream. Back then, I was the sweet and bubbly girl. We did everything together and he used to stand up for me every time bullies were around. That all changed when he turned 17. 

FLASHBACK

"OPPA! Let's go get ice cream." I said with my aegyo.

"Tchhhh....get away from me! All you people are boring me." He hissed coldly.

I widened my eyes that began to tear up. 

"Oppa...what are you-"  he cut me off and turned to my parents.

"You people are always telling me to get a job and go to college. I don't ing want to go!" Then he turned to me with his dark, cold eyes which made me jump.

"And you. Get out the ing way!" He cursed. That made me flinch.

He pushed me aside and grabbed his clothes from his bag and stormed out of the door. I was speechless. He would never do that. That's not the person I know. That's not my oppa. 

My mum fell to her knees and cried loudly. My dad looked at the door with fury in his teary eyes and comforted my mum. I didn't know what was going on but I also didn't want to ask. I didn't want to cause any more trouble.

That night I cried myself to sleep. I still couldn't believe that my only oppa, I cherished and loved to bits had changed completely. He was like a completely different person.

Days passed, and I was still hoping he'd come back. At least for me.

Months passed and I started to forget but I got angry one night.

'He left us. He obviously thought we were too boring for him. We were too pushy and not good enough for him.' That thought ran in my head.

Day by day, I started to hate him more and more until I never mentioned his name ever again. When bullies came, I coldly pushed them aside and always had an expressionless face from then on. I was tough and didn't show any of my weaknesses to anyone.

He made me realise, there is absolutely no one in this world I should trust.

No one.

End of flashback.

"Well, I have an oppa." I said emotionlessly.

"Good." He sighed in relief. "Let me talk to him." the doctor continued.

I hesitated to give him my phone. I hadn't talked to him since that day and I don't plan to. Out of nowhere he snatched the phone I had in my hand.

I growled. That made me pissed but I didn't move. After a long conversation between my brother and the doctor, he hung up and turned to me. I got nervous all of a sudden and shivered at the thought of seeing my brother again. That ing bastard. I never want to see him. EVER. I snarled in my head.

"Jiyoung-ah, I called your brother, Lee Donghae, and he said that you can stay with him. He currently lives in Seoul. I'll give you the address later." He said.

W-w-w-what? I'll be meeting my dumb- brother again?! That thought killed me. I would rather die than see him again. After all he did to us. If he was still here, this wouldn't have happened.

The doctor seemed to notice what I was thinking.

"I'm sorry Jiyoung but you'll have to live with your brother. He's the only person you have left."

"Well no ." I bluntly barked back.  

The doctor sighed. He mumbled, "Rude kids these days."

My eyes widened but I calmed down. After all, he did try to help my parents survive.

"Alright, tell me the address and I'll fly there tomorrow." I sighed in defeat.

He smiled widely.

------------------------------

So now this is where I am. I took my seat and sat down roughly.

"OOOOFFF!" I said as I sat down.

"All passengers, please put on your seat belts. The plane is about to take off."

I guess I'm really going to meet my bastard brother. Damn. I closed my eyes and listened to my Ipod Touch.

~HELLO HELLO Naega jom sotuljin mollado~ Who knows eojjeom uri~ Jal dweljido molla~~~~

"Ahhhhhhh~" I said softly. This song never fails to make me happy and relaxed.

I slept the entire trip while it flew to Seoul.


-------------------------------------------------------

 

AN: PHEWWWWWWW~ finally updated :) but only one chapter. We'll introduce Donghae and Hara in the next chapter. You never know. Some other characters might come up randomly in the second chapter! KEKEKE~  (hint) *nudge nugde*

 

How was it? Did you enjoy it??? :DDDDDDDDDDD

hehehehe~

Oh and there might be some other idols featured throughout the story :) feel free to recommend some. WE'D LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU WANNA SAY :P

 

Please comment and subscribe :)

SARANGHAE <33333333333333333333333333333333

*Promise there will be heaps more chapters coming up soon!