Their Planet

My Terrible Mistake?

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztCUoMqVsE8 Angel by EXO k]

“All systems are ready sir.” The lady spoke with a monotone voice.

“Right. Are my sons ready?”  The man asked.

“We told them to pack.”

“Be sure they are ready.”

“Yes sir” she left the office.

“Zico shi!” The lady called over the servants.

Zico ran to the direction of the voice with six other boys behind him.

“Yes ma’am?”

“Go to the boys’ chamber and make sure they are ready.” They bowed and ran off again.

~~**~~

"Suho shi?” Zico peeped through the door crack.

“Yah! I told you to call me hyung.”

“Fine geez. I was just being careful because the other people in this facility pay you and your brothers with a lot of respect so if I call you just by Suho or hyung then I get the stink eye.” Zico defended himself after entering the sound proof room. “Miss Monotone asked me to ask you if you are ready to leave.”

Suho chuckled, “Yeah I’m almost done.” He held up his two duffle bags.

“What’s in them?”

“This one” he pointed to the black one “are clothes and snacks, and this one” he motioned to the purple one “Are my small blasters, some extra weapons for my brothers and emergency items like a first aid kit.”

“Ahhhh.” Zico exclaimed in understanding. “So, are you nervous? Scared?” Zico asked, now sitting on the bed.

“Not really nervous, but we are doing this for our long lost brother. So if father’s men located him to be on Earth, I will do anything in my power to find him.”

---------

“Hurry up Jaehyo!” Taeil jogged to Chanyeol’s room. Taeil and Jaehyo used the digital keypad to open the door.

“Yah! Chanyeol you can’t still be sleeping!” Taeil whined when they stepped in to the room and closed the door behind, Chanyeol responded with a groan.

Jaehyo leaped onto Chanyeol’s bed and started to bounce. “Ireona. Ireona. Ireona…” he continued to chant.

“I’m up. Get off hyung! I’m up.” Chanyeol struggled to sit up. Taeil just sat on the floor amused.

“Have you packed yet?

“I packed last night. Suho hyung has all the weapons so I only need my clothes.”

“Cool… are you nervous?” Jaehyo asked.

“Not really. I never really had an established relationship with him, but I wish to change that when he returns.”

-----------------

“Are you going to Baek’s room?” U-kwon asked when B-bomb and he reached D.O’s room. U-kwon leaned against the door.

“No, he probably slept in Kyungsoo’s room anyway. You know him; he needs any form of comfort before any mission.” B-bomb chuckled.

“Oka- whoa” U-kwon stumbled into the room.  Baekhyun apparently opened the door.

“Hey guys.” D.O. called from the bathroom.

U-kwon ran and jumped on the bed while B-Bomb gave Baekhyun a man hug before settling on the chair by the door.

“Kyungsoo! Are you finished with packing?” U-Kwon yelled.

“Hyung! For the last time, don’t call me Kyungsoo!” D.O. huffed walking out of the bathroom “and I was just finishing.” he zipped up his crisp green duffle bag. “Done!” D.O. exclaimed and flopped on the bed beside U-Kwon

“Baekhyun hyung, have you finished packing?”

“No. Let’s go B-Bomb!”  Baekhyun dragged the latter along, down the hall and into the room next door.

“I still have a lot to pack. Can you help me?”

“Sure, let’s go.”

For the next five minutes the packed items required for earth while exchanging casual talk.

“So, were you and your brother close? Block B wasn’t here when he disappeared.”

“We were,” Baekhyun smiled, recalling the memory. “But Sehun and Kai were closer to him than the rest of us.”

“I wonder if he still remembers EXO planet” Baekhyun murmured to himself as he closed his bag and settled in on the bed next to B-Bomb

--------------

“Jong in! Stop! I swear when I catch you I’m going to-”

“You’re going to do what?” Kai teleported behind a panting Kyung who held on to his knees as he attempted to rest.

“Seesh. I. Hate. It. When. You. Do. That. I’m. Too. Old. For. This.” Kyung panted between words

“Here, take my hand, I’ll teleport us back to the room.” Kai stretched his hand towards Kyung. He gladly accepted the offer. They disappeared into thin air from the main hallway which caused a few staff member’s heads turn in shock.

“Okay. Pack, now.” Kyung announced when the landed in the room. Kai opened his mouth to protest.

“Ah! Not another word. Pack.” Kyung ordered.

“Are you my servant or mother?”

“Neither. I’m a tree, happy? Now pack before I kick your ”

“Fine.” Kai obediently went to the closet and packed his things. He also hid some small weapons in his bag hoping that Kyung didn’t catch him, but Kyung had a sharp eye.

“I thought Suho hyung was supposed to pack all the weapons for you and your brothers. Why are you packing some?”

“Because I can’t stand to be apart from them for any mission. My power is a non-attacking power, unlike my brothers, so I need my weapons.”

“Arraso, Arraso. Just make sure you hide it from Suho.”

“Thanks hyung.” Kai grinned and continued to pack the remaining items.

“Are you exited to see your brother?”

“Yep!” Kai beamed “I remember that when we were separated Sehun was the most depressed and then me. I couldn’t sleep for a year and a half. Sehun cried himself to sleep for a long time and he was very cold towards me and my brothers. He didn’t eat for months and he locked himself in his room all the time. I hated seeing him like that, we all did and Sehun wouldn't come out of his room. The only contact he would have with us is if we had a mission but there are times where he wouldn't even come on a mission. Sehun grieved for a very long time, it would kill all of us if it would ever happen again, especially dad, so we are counting on our lives and our happiness on this mission and we are praying that history won't repeat itself."

----------

Sehun was literally bouncing on the bed when P.O stepped in to the room.

"What’s with you, being all smiley and stuff?" P.O laughed at the younger boy.

"I'm happy. Is (a/n he has a lisp) that a problem hyung? I get to see my brother soon so I’m happy." Sehun beamed and sprawled out on the bed.

P.O chuckled in his mysteriously low voice and settled on the bed next to the giddy boy.

Silence surrounded them, but it was not the awkward silence, it was the comfortable silence. The kind of silence when the two understood each other and respected each other for who they were... P.O became another brother to Sehun, which was what got him out of his grieving state when his younger brother disappeared. Sehun and P.O were two peas in a pod and they were inseparable. Sehun always tried to act older and P.O always tried aegeyo. They were like two pieces of a puzzle and Sehun loved P.O that way. They were best friends.

"Can you tell me what he is like?" P.O asked referring to Sehun's one and only little brother.

"He was bright, full of energy, like me, and he was always there for me. We trained together a lot but he didn’t discover his powers then. Actually I think that by the time we find him, he will have just discover them... he was always slow, didn't finish his food and kind of silly."

"Will you forget me when he comes back?" P.O asked sadness obvious in his voice as tears threatened to fall

"Wha- What! No! Why would you think that?" Sehun rolled to his side and hugged his hyung, tears sliding down his face.

"I just thought that you would ignore me because you would be reunited with your brother and I would be pushed to the side. I was the one who helped you fill in the place for him and if he is back then I would have no importance to you since you have him." P.O sobbed which was something that only Sehun was allowed to see. 

"No, No don't even think that for a second" Sehun sat up, showing his mature side "I will never ignore you, you understand. I need you and my brother in my life for different reasons. You replaced him for me and for that I am thankful because I gained a trustworthy and amazing friend, but don't think that when he is back that you will be pushed to the side just because he is back. He could have changed... it’s been 8 years since he left."

P.O rubbed his eyes, wiped his tears and sat up. He hugged his dongsaeng for the longest time. "Thanks. Thanks for being there for me."

Then silence resettled in.

"Oh! Have you finished packing?" P.O asked remembering why he was sent to Sehun's room in the first place.

"Dude, I packed a week ago. Remember? You helped... Aish you're getting old, just like the hyungs" Sehun shook his head.

The PA system boomed "ALL SERVENTS OF THE PRINCES, PLEASE BRING ALL BAGGAGE TO THE MAIN LAUNCHING HALL. ALL PRINCES, PLEASE GO TO THE KING'S OFFICE THANK YOU." 

"Well, that’s all the time we have... let’s go." P.O grabbed the bags from the floor and walked to the door with Sehun trailing behind.

---------

"Hyung!" Sehun yelled down the hall as he spotted all of his brothers and their servants. 

"Sehun ah" D.O exclaimed as he turned around to see him and P.O running in their direction. 

"Ji Hoon ah... why are your eyes red? Have you been crying?" Zico chuckled nudging Jaehyo both grinning in a teasing manner.

"Yes." P.O responded bluntly. "Is that all? ‘Cause we have to go to the main launching hall to load all the bags." P.O walked off leaving his hyungs.

"I guess.”

---------

The guard knocked on the door as the EXO K princes approached. “Come in” a powerful voice bellowed. The guard then opened the door and announced the arrival of the princes before escorting the young men into the cozy office.

The office had a large futuristic computer monitor on one wall behind the king’s desk which monitored the whole city of Kapital. It had on specific window opened which displayed the workers at work in the main launching hall. Sehun and Kai giggled as the watched Block B stroll in from the right corner of the screen with their bags. On the right there was a bookshelf and the same on the right. The boys chose not to sit in the chairs in front of their father’s desk.

Behind the desk sat a man that didn’t look the age to rule or have children. Truth is he was made king of EXO planet because his father died and he was the next heir to the throne – he was made king at the age of 16 – and EXO K were used to be part of his army training camp and the king just took interest in the 7 brothers and took them in as his own.

“I have summoned you here today- never mind. Just go and get your brother and come back… May the tree of life guide you blah blah blah…leave”

“Well then… see ya!” Kai exclaimed turning around and jogging out with the rest following.

---------

“Ready to laun-“

“WAIT! NEED TO PEE!” Sehun shouted from the inside of the ship.

“Well then… HURRY UP!” one of the staff members called obviously annoyed because it had been the second time Sehun disturbed the take-off in the last 5 minutes.

“Ehehe” Sehun sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck”  “be right back” he dashed off in the direction of the restrooms.  If anyone was paying attention to Sehun then they would have noticed that he sneaked out of the bathroom and ran back to his quarters but because everyone was so busy preparing for take-off he was un-noticed and succeeded in sneaking out of the restroom.

-----

"Where did i put it?" Sehun mumbled to himself as he searched his room for the specific photo of him and his little brother. "Aha! Found you"

"Found what?" a voice from the door asked. Sehun froze. The hairs on his back stood up as he turned around to see his father at the door. "Shouldn’t you be on the ship? What were you looking for?"

"The photo of my brother and me." Sehun replied nervously "i found it... i can go back now"

"Don’t worry. I’m not going to punish you. But that doesn't mean that i can stop your brother though."

"Oh well i guess that’s ok i mean i can stop them with my aegeyo or my power." Sehun said with confidence

"I knew you were here so i came to find you and tell you something."

"Sure. Shoot"

"Your brother did not disappear... I sent him on a solo mission and he lost his memory crash landing on earth. I didn't know his exact location since the GPS tracker on the ship broke and i didn't have time to see where he landed. A few days ago we located him and told you and your brothers but we never told them and i just thought you would want to know. I hope you aren't mad at me." The king looked downcast.

"Wow... I have never seen you this sad before..." Sehun commented

"Hey! I was having a moment there. Thanks for ruining it." The King huffed.

"I'm not mad. Don’t worry appa." Sehun beamed "is there anything i need to know about my brother before i go?"

"I mentioned that he lost his memory past 9" the king was deep in thought "Oh! he is currently living with a girl and their mother. I haven't done a background check on the girl but the mother… Stay away from the mother. She’s bad news... I don't want to tell you too much about her in case you tell your brothers and they go crazy and start shooting down the house."

"Ok." Sehun chuckled to himself picturing Chanyeol in particular shooting down a house. “I need to go now.” Sehun carefully tucked the photograph in his metallic black pants and waltz back to the ship.

-------------------------

This is the first Chapter.

Excuse the grammar, Punctuation, spelling mistakes.

I was planning to spam pics, gifs etc. but I thought I would do that when I get further in to the story. :)

Comments, Subscribe ... are all loved <3