Chapter 7 (Final)

Don't Say Goodbye...

Chapter 7 ;;


 

 

Maybe I was a criminal or a serial killer in my past life and that’s why I’m experiencing all of this? Maybe I killed a priest or a holy person? Maybe I went against the Ten Commandments? I can’t really put to my fingers as to why I’m experiencing all of these.

 

First, I was killed without really knowing how. Second, I was forced to leave Jaejoong, lonely and broken. Third, I am vanishing along with the fact that I won’t be able to see Jaejoong anymore; not even through the pond. And now, Jaejoong is…

 

“No! Stop taking me away!” I yelled, still trying to fight against the invisible being that is taking me away.

 

“No, I need to save Jaejoong! He’s going to get hit by the car. Stop taking me! Stop blurring the pond!” I shouted once again, trying to plead whoever the creature is taking me away. “Please…” I whispered as I grew tired of fighting. “Please…”

 

Yunho, I can’t survive. I’ll see you.

 

That was Jaejoong’s voice I heard in my head. When I looked at the pond, despite the blur, I saw him finally getting hit by the fast car. And along with the car, they fell off the cliff.

 

Knowing that I’m leaving this place, whether Jaejoong will be sent here or not, I won’t be able to see him one last time. When he is still falling, the image in the pond vanished and I became unaware of what happened to Jaejoong next.

 

“PLEASE! HEAVENS! I BEG OF YOU! JUST ONE LAST TIME! DAMN IT!” I tried to beg for the last time but instead of giving me a chance, an image of Jaejoong, covered in blood and some parts of his body splattered everywhere flashed in my mind.

 

The surroundings changed and I felt myself heating up. Was I brought to hell? Did one last curse bring me to hell?

 

“Yunho! Yunho!” That’s Jaejoong’s voice. I turned my head everywhere to find Jaejoong but I can’t see him. I felt something, liquid, dropped into my skin and I felt it burning my skin. So, I’m really in hell?

 

“YUNHO!” …still Jaejoong’s voice. I felt myself being thrown and the next thing I felt is my eyes being blinded by so much light.

 

“YUNHO!” I saw Jaejoong in front of me, crying, and I couldn’t do anything but hug him. Is he real? Am I dreaming whilst I’m in… hell?

 

“Jaejoong is that you?” I asked him. Still he’s crying. I see the same face I saw when I died.

 

“Idiot, I’ve been waking you up for two hours already. Why won’t you wake up? I thought you died already! Yunho, don’t leave me.” He cried in my chest and I felt my shirt being soaked with his tears.

 

So, all along I was sleeping? It was just a nightmare?

 

I let out a sigh of relief upon finding out it’s far from being real. However, the experiences I went through in my dream just seemed too real to be a dream. Not that I want it to be real, but it is just―it just seemed too real and up until now, I can’t believe I’m still alive and breathing… for Jaejoong.

 

“Jaejoong, are you real?” I asked him, just to make sure. I will go nuts if this is another part of my dream.

 

“Stupid, Yunho! You’re scaring me! What are you saying?” And with that, I told him about my experience. I told him how I died and saw him die. I told him how I felt extremely helpless and how I saw him feel the same way. I told him how painful for both of us to let go of each other. I told him everything, details per details.

 

“Jaejoong, I don’t ever want to lose you.” I saw the fear in his eyes after I told him everything.

 

“Yunho, we’re not going to lose each other, okay? I love you too much to even bear losing you.”

 

I leaned forward and captured his lips with mine. His hands moved to wrap around my neck and my hands did the same to his waist. We shared a kiss where we poured all our feelings in. In every kiss we share, we just realize how much we love each other and how much we want to have each other in our arms every time.

 

As we bury everything―our thoughts, our heart, our mind, our soul, our emotions―in the heat of a passionate kiss, we heard a gunshot and we immediately let go of each other, looking at each other’s eyes. Everyone around panicked. It felt déjà vu, and I remembered my dream.

 

“Jae…” I whispered as I checked on myself. I am not dead. I turned to Jaejoong whose eyes and mouth are opened wide in shock; staring at me, or I believe at me. Whatever I have in mind can’t be true. He can’t be shot and die or I’ll kill myself.

 

I saw the same kid in my dream, Yoosu, walking towards the fountain with a huge lollipop in his hands. My heart started to race and I felt my hands trembling. I turned back to Jaejoong whom kept himself unmoved and still staring at the same direction.

 

“Jaejoong…” My eyes are starting to swell, and my mind cursed.

 

The scene looked familiar and almost everyone has started to run towards us. It’s like in my dream, when Jaejoong was crowded and I was on his arm, lifeless. I immediately turned Jaejoong and checked on him. Nothing; but why doesn’t he move?

 

Despite the familiarity of the scene, it didn’t direct towards us. Instead, the subject of the scene directed towards the couple behind us. The guy was shot and the girl is crying ever so loudly. I sighed in relief upon realizing it’s not us―well, it’s neither of us who died and we could still spend out life together.

 

“Jaejoong, speak to me!” I half-whispered.

 

“Yunho, I thought you were the one who is going to die. Yunho, I thought you’re already leaving me! Yunho, I thought―”

 

“Shh… shhh… Jaejoong, I’m still here. I will never leave you, Jaejoong, okay? I love you. Stop crying, I love you.” I hugged him tightly; tight enough to assure him that I will stand to my promise.

 

“I love you, Jaejoong.” I love you and with all my might, I will make sure to spend my very life with you and only you. No goodbyes.

 

 

 

 

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

 

It's done. I planned it to just be a three-shot but it turned out longer. Fortunately, I finished this within three days.

I hope you like this and leave a comment. I enjoyed writing this (don't get me wrong, I know I always write angst :3) and I hope you also enjoyed reading. I love you.

 

Paper Planes, Planes, LoveBeautiful NightmareCassiopeia's Journey to DBSK

My twitter: .

 

PS: Thank you for those who supported me in my every fanfic. You know who you are. ^^;; I feel so happy having some people telling me they have read all of my works. I will work hard to improve so I could bring you better stories! I love you again.

PPS: I'll proof-read soon. Ü