Chapter 03

Love contract

"Let's walk." Du Jun held Ruth's hands and they both walked out of the park.

"Du Jun-ssi," Ruth finally spoke when they reach Du Jun's car.

"Huh?" Du Jun looked at Ruth.

"on what you asked earlier, i think, it's okay if we be friends."

"Chinca-yeo?" Du Jun smiled. Ruth Nodded and smiled back. Du Jun suddenly hugged Ruth which makes Ruth to blush again. "so, friend, i'll sent you home today." Du Jun said, Ruth tried to say no but Du Jun insisted to sent her home.

"one step closer." Du Jun said in his mind.

The ride home was really fun, they chatted and laughed as if they've known each other for years.Ruth can stop smiling and laughing even to Du Jun's boring and un funny jokes which makes B2st members feeling really annoyed to Du Jun.

"why is it he still look so handsome when he laugh?" she asked herself focusing on Du Jun who's trying his best to make jokes. There something not right here,Ruth can't stop but to feel her cheek redden' every time Du Jun looked at her. Maybe she'd fall for him already.

"ahhahah,yah! we've arrived." Du Jun stopped his car right in front of Ruth's house and turned to Ruth.

"arraso.thanks for today and the ride too." Ruth hand to her hand to du Jun and shake hers with Du Jun's.

"My pleasure" Du Jun gave Ruth a sweet smile.When ruth was about moved out of the car, something crossed her mind. " why don't i try it here, once? as friends?" She thought.

"Du Jun-ssi," She called.

"ye?" Ruth moved closer to Du Jun and pecked his cheek. "Thanks again." Ruth walked out and walk as calm as she can to her gate.she waved at Du Jun and he left.

Ruth felt like her heart is going to fall from it's position and her legs are going to break off and her cheek is as bright as a ripe tomato.

"ettokahae?i did it at last." she traced her own lips with her finger and smiled. she walked in her house.

 

***

 

"Omo, she just kissed my cheek, and why am i even blushing?" Du Jun smiled and drove away.

" yeah, anyway, i've a contract with Gna and i can't love Ruth. Micheyeo, i'm going crazy." said again.

Du jun reached for his phone and called Gna.

"baby, let's go out for a while?"

" ah, Du Jun, you forgot about our contract? No dating till next month."

"ah, baby.......jebal...only today?"

"shiro!"

"jebal...only today? let's go out for dinner? Please? This'll be our first date before i do that contract thing-ie, pleaseeee?"

Gna can't resist this hot b2st's leader's plead, so she agreed. Since she felt like staring at something really handsome.

"arraso, come and pick me later, kay?" She ended the call.

"Daebak! she agreed" Du Jun cheered and drove home.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"Aigoo, best day ever,i wanna tell hyenseung" Ruth Told her self and called Hyunseung.

"Hyunseung-ahh" Hyunseung's face lighted up when he saw Ruth called her.

"she called me finally" Hyunseung thought and smiled as well.

"yah!just now you remembered me," hyunseung pretended to sob and sound sad.

"ah, aniya, i've just finished bathing.you.."

"ah chinca?"

"chinca!why would i lie to you? you're my best friend."

"ah, just kidding.hahaha,by the way,why did you call?"

" Just wanna tell you what happened " Ruth smiled.

"hmm"

"Hyunseung-ah! you don't know what happen....Du Jun held my hands just now OMg!~ and he's really handsome, ah i wanna kiss him, Hyunseung ahh, he's so damn handsome" that smile faded away from Hyunseung's face. he doesn't know why but he felt that his heart ache. it hurts a lot.

"and hyunseung," She continued. " something weird happen you know?"

"mbo?wae? what did Du Jun hyung do?" Hyunseung's mind getting wild, what actually did his hyung did to Ruth? Du Jun was well know for being to sweet to girls and girls fall easily to him.

" chill, it's not him, nado."

"nol?" Hyunseung felt his heart calm a little bit. "what did you do actually?"

"umm,i....i....i..kissed him."

"Mbo?" His heart ache again, this time even harder.

"oh, okay....."

"umm, Hyunseung-ah, gwenchanayeo?"

"i'm okay. you should get some sleep. i bet you're tired."

"arraso, but hyunseung, you live in the same dorm with Du Jun right? tell him i say Good night to him kayy? Good night Hyunseung, see ya tomorrow."

"annyeong." Hyunseung ended the call and let out a big sigh."ah-Du Jun, Du Jun,Du Jun...arrgghh!"

Dongwoon come over when he heard his hyung sounded like a mad man inside his room.

"hyung,gwenchanayeo?"

"gwenchana,it's just that i'm tired, dongwoon.gomawo."

Dongwoon gave Hyunseung a hug and left the room."arraso, take care hyung, i'm going for a date"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd update :')

ah well do subscribe :)

sorry for the long update.Now, since i've finished school, i'll try to update everyday. well, lot's of love. Thank you for reading. :3