Chapter 01

Love contract

Du jun walked nearer to Gna and held her hands. Their eyes met."Gna-shi," 

"hmmm?" Gna smiled at du Jun brightly.

"nado,choahe." Du Jun pulled her nearer to him and hugged her." will you be my girl?"

"Huh?!mbo?" Gna looked really shocked. she paused and loosen the grip, of Du Jun's hands on hers." You liked me?"

Du Jun Looked away feeling a little embarrassed. "nde, i really really like you and i'll do anything for you."

Gna felt really happy when Du Jun confessed to her,it's like another opportunity have come to her.

"Du Jun-ah," she spoke, before Gna could say another word, she saw Ruth, her so called rival."Oh crap, why is it she's here? darn. i'll get her for this." Gna thought for herself

"Hmm? Gna? I'm here." Du jun Replied with a smile.

" Do you really like me?" Gna held his hands.

"yes, if you don't trust me, just take a knife and cut my chest till you reach my heart, it's only you in my heart baby,"

Gna blushed and she felt her cheek redden' "oh my gosh, why is it this guy's so damn sweet?" Gna left a thought on her mind.

Suddenly, something crossed on Gna's mind. something really mean anD evil. " she'll paY back this time." Gna said in her mind.

"ah, du jun. do something for me and i promise i'll be your girl then." Gna pecked Du Jun's cheek he blushed and look away.

"anything, baby."

"so do my a favor."

"favor? i'll buy you anything you wished. baby, just let it out of your mind."

" it's  not a thing you can buy with money."

"huh?" Du Jun asked confusingly.

"i want you to date someone, for a month and make that someone fall really hard for you and you must leave her then."

"what the hell?" Du Jun asked himself."why is it something like this?" he asked himself again." Du Jun was away in his thoughts thinking when Gna finally called her,

"Du Jun-ssi, gwenchana?"

Du Jun snapped into reality and stared at Gna. "why would she ask me to do something like this?" his thoughts are getting wild.Until he felt something soft and wet on his lips.

Gna kissed Du jun there, Butterflies we're in their stomach  flying wildly. it was a forced kiss but then Du Jun accepted that kiss, when he realized it was from Gna. the girl he loves the most.

"i'll do it, anything for you." Du jun's mouth spoke by itself in between the kiss.

Gna pulled out when she heard that Du Jun agreed. "our love contract begins here, if you can endure your feelings towards her, as in you make her to fall for you and you shall not fall for her, then i'll get the message that you do really love me." Gna smiled and pecked Du jun's cheek again. "let's see how you'll be doing in a month." she continued.

Du Jun was all in confusion, is this a test or is this Gna's revenge on someone? " b-but, Gna, who shall i date in a month? he asked.

Gna looked around and stopped when she finally saw a familiar figure. "that girl." she said pointing at Ruth.

"huh?! Who?" he turned around to look at the person she's pointing at.

"that Girl. her name's Ruth." Du Jun saw Ruth,the beautiful girl Gna want Du Jun To date.

"neomu yeppeo." Du Jun said to himself starring at Ruth.

"and, make sure she doesn't know about this contract cause if she knows, she'll leave you and you failed." Gna continued. " and then you failed on us too."

Gna moved herself closer to Du Jun and pecked his lips this time. this time it makes Du Jun blushed really hard again. " annyeong, i'll get going." Gna said and left.

"annyeong baby, see ya later." Du jun said and started to walk, with out any direction.

*dwsh*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah well first chapter updated i'll try my best to finish this story today,

well this is a birthday request.

anyway, enjoy and do comment :)

comment and subscribe, too if you wanted to, no force. :3 hihi