Chapter 02

Love contract

*dwush*

"Ah, Hyung, Gwenchanayeo?"  Du Jun run over Hyunseung, and they both made a fall.

"gwanchanayeo, ah..Hyunseung,mianheyeo, i was far away on my thoughts just now' Du Jun get up and passed his hands to hyunseung to help him up.

"gomawo,hyung. what were you thinking about just now hyung?" Hyunseung asked, "you looked really distracted."

" ah nothing," Du Jun tapped hyunseung's shoulder. "let's walk,"

Du Jun and Hyunseung walked their way to the cafeteria and sat on the table.Du Jun can't stop thinking about his love contract with Gna, it's bothering him..

"Hyung!" Hyunseung called, "see you're distracted again.tell me what's wrong hyung, maybe i can help."

"a-ah? i'm fine, nothing to worry about, you know hyunseung."

" you sure hyung?"

" ah, nde..." Du Jun paused. "Should i just ask Hyunseung?" Du Jun asked himself.

"Hyunseung-ah, by any chance, do you know Ruth?" Hyunseung gave his hyung a confused look."Ruth?!" Hyunseung thought.

" Ruth, Hyung? which Ruth?" Hyun seung asked.

" ah, Hyunseung, Ruth, the pretty girl with that pretty smile, You do know her right?"

"Omg!~ what hyung wanna know about her? andwae~ should i say i don't know or what? arrgghh!" Hyunseung talked in his mind.

" Nde hyung, i know her, she's my playmate since we're 10. wae hyung?" Hyunseung response.

"oh great, it'll be easier this way" Du Jun told himself.

"great! Hyunseung, can you introduce that Ruth girl to me?" Du Jun let a smile out and said.

"o-okay hyung, i'll tell her" Hyunseung felt a little bit curious, why on earth will Du jun wanna get to know Ruth?

______________________________________________________________________________________

[RINGTONE:T-ARA'S Y LOVE]

Ruth picked up her phone when she realized her phone rang for quite a while.

"Yeobeoseyo?"

"ah, yeobeoseyo, Ruth, it's me Hyunseung."

" ah, ye. what's wrong? did something happen? why do you sound really sad?"

"ah nothing much, really. Hey Ruth, can we meet later? Cause i have something for you."

"later? ah sure. i'm not really busy actually."

"arraso, let's meet at the park, okay?

'ah okay. wait for me kay?"

"annyeong." Hyunseung ended the call.

"What have i brought myself into?" Hyunseung asked himself. he grabbed his stuffs and sent his hyung a text.

============================================

Hyung, let's meet at the park at 3 later kay?

i called Ruth already and she's okay with it.

                                     -hyunseung-

===========================================

"ah whatever," Hyunseung said frustratingly and make his way to his car.

"why am i like this? why do i feel hurt a bit?" he asked himself."what's wrong with me?"

Hyunseung drove his car to the park and parked his cark at the parking lot. he locked his car and walked. he saw Du Jun, who's standing in front of his car waiting for him.

"hyung!" Hyunseung called.

"ah hyunseung, you're late."Du Jun replied.

"haha, Hyung sorry," hyunseung faked a laugh and walked Du Jun over to Ruth." kaja,hyung."

 

"yah, Ruth, i'm here" Hyunseung smiled and Run over to Ruth.

"what took you so long Hyunseung? Ruth asked and smiled back.

"ah, her beautiful smile," du Jun compliment Ruth in his thoughts.

" ah nothing, hey Ruth, i have something for you."

"what?"

"this," Hyunseung called Du Jun out of his hiding spot. Du Jun let a smile out of his lips.

"omo, so handsome." Ruth told herself.

Du Jun walked nearer to Ruth and grabbed her hands," annyeongheseyo, Yoon Du Jun-imnida" Du Jun said and kissed Ruth's hands which makes Ruth to blush.

"annyeongheseyo,I'm Ruth," Her face redden as Du Jun smiled even so handsomely to her.

Meanwhile, Hyunseung who was just a step behind of them,felt his heart ache really hard even thought he doesn't even know why he's like that.

" ah, well, i'm leaving. annyeong. have fun you too." Hyun seung faked his smile and left. "now what's really wrong with me? i'm not crazy." his heart whispered.

 

 

"Ruth, let's be friends." Du Jun said, as he held Ruth's hand and they both walked around the park.

Ruth was really happy that time, the feeling of holding the person who you look up the most, she's feeling right now.

" i just wish the time could stop so that i could hold his hands forever and the both of us will reach heaven together." Ruth thought.

"yah!~" Du Jun called, " Day dreaming ?"

"ah ani, ani, aniya~!" Ruth replied, "almost got caught." she told herself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ah 2nd chapter updated!~

i'm going to finish this today!

ah well stay tuned okay? do support me in this story too.

subscribe and comment!~ no force! hihi :3