Can't Let You Go

Can't Let You Go

 

"My room? Oh my... my room?????" Sohee opened full of unbelievable feeling. So, the director is a... this man? A man with the freak style like that? "Unbelievable" Sohee take her notebook and a pen then walked stumbled entered the room. "Damn foot!"

That man standing beside his table, stared at Sohee, a little weird.  "So you are the new secretary?" 

Sohee nodded awkwardly. "Y....ye.."

That man throwed his book on the table, buumm. Just like the voice of Sohee's heartbeat. 

"What are you thinking you are? act arrogantly without any shame. Don't your mother treat you when you child?"

Suddenly Sohee felt many black aura moved around her. A little bit scared. 

"Joseonghamnida sajangnim, I didn't know. Joseonghamnida. I'll try my best."

"nonsense!"

That man walked toward the chair and he sat down. "I don't need any sweet word. For this night, finish this documen." 

Secretly Sohee sighed and griped. She smiled forcedly and walked out while bring a stack of document that must be retype. 

 

Sohee patted her cheecks. It's over 8 PM and she must finish this tasks. "Oh, twelve sheets remaining." Sohee yawned then stared at her ponsel that vibrated. She smiled when see Jungshin's name in her cellphone.

"Jungshin!!"

"Finally you answer my call. Where are you?"

"Eoh, sajangnim ask me to finish the tasks, i hate this. I mean, this is my first day. Aishh, such a resent Jungshin-a!! I want to sleep."

"What can I do for you sweetheart?" Sohee shaked her head and sighed.

"Nothing, i'll finish it fastly. I promise."

"Fightingg....."

"Umm. gomawo."

Sohee put her cellphone on the table and sighed when saw many  sheets that still in the blank condition. She brooded. "Asshh, what fighting? this is too much."

Too be continue