Can't Let You Go

Can't Let You Go

 

New atmosphere, new environment, new scenery. Those things is a something strange for Sohee. She walked around the hall to find her manager. What a large building. It's seems like a dream she can be acceptep in this cosmetic company. Sohee take a deep breath and walked spiritly.

Sohee looked around and she know a fact. All the people here have a high fashion rating. They used some make up in their face and appear elegantly. Sohee entered a toilet which near with her and washed her face, then, she put a peach lipstick in her lip and smiled. She more beautiful than others. 

 

"Your job here as a secretary. You should help the director and dictate all her activity. Oh, don't put the important files everywhere. Please be a good secretary, because i was found many girls and took many times for this. But you are the one that I choose." Sohee nodded understandly.

"And this is yours. In this room there is a brown door and that's your room." Sohee looked at that closed door and nodded again. "I Know sir." That man nodded and said. "Director is a person who.... errr..... I'm sure you'll know him later." 

Sohee screwed her eyebrow confusely. So what is that? The director isn't a playboy or nasty right? 

Sohee pushed the door and felt surprised with this fabolous view. This room was so huge and there are many table. maybe more than eight with the luxury facilities.