Can't Let You Go

Can't Let You Go

 

"Hei!" A young man with bowtie on his neck smiled in front of the door. He bring some paper. 

"Finding someone?" Sohee smiled and shaked her head.

"I am new secretary here. " That man was observed sohee for a while and laugh. 

"New secretary? Every week director has a new secretary. Please come in, your room is in that door." He pointed at the big door. 

"Anyway, welcome.." then he walked back to his table.  

 

Sohee open the door slowly and she felt surprised. It's smaller than the other room. but it's really comfortable. There is a white sofa and how lucky her. This room is a private area. Just for her, and the director. 

Sohee put her bag on the table and sat down on the sofa. She yawned. "Ah.... how comfortable."

Suddenly the door beside her sofa opened. A man with the oldish fashion style appear. oh my... he's so freakin ugly. "Oh my god!" Sohee closed suddenly. She looked at that man with a little unbelieved feeling. He looks like mr. bean, like a man who came from 18th century. His hair isn't good enough, all of the piece thing which patched in his clothes looks tedious. And, what is that? a  round glasses on her eyes?

 

"Who are you?" Sohee screwed her eyebrow, is he the director? no way! 

"Stupid!" Sohee gulped. Her eyes becomes wider and she looked at that man angrily. "What? Stupid? Who's stupid here? what are you talking about?"

That man looked at sohee with his cold eyed and walked away. 

"Oh my god! How can that man do something like that? My mommy never say those thing till now on."

 

Sohee felt useless in this room. Since she entered this room she never do something important. So, how can she introduce herself to the director? She massaged her foot and sat on the desk then opened the drawer and found some old files. nothing important.

Ten minutes then, that man came again. He stared at sohee and enter his room. He stopped at front of the door and said loudly "YOU!! COME IN!!!"