The wedding day

The Wedding Day(Sequl)
*____'s POV* I grabbed my pills when Ruki turned and swallowed, I've been sick since I was born, a couple days ago I found out that I'm slowly dieing. The doctor said that I can't have any have anymore kids, the next time I do I'll die. I haven't told Ruki at all, he really wants to have more kids, he wants 10 kids, but the only way he would is adopting a kid. He will leave me I feel. "______ you okay?" "Fine, perfectly fine." "You sure, honey?" *phone ring* "Yes" "Is this Kim _____" "Yes?" "We got your test results back" "You did!? Do they seem right?!" "No, they getting worse, we're calling to tell you to pack up your stuff, you have to stay at the hospital." "Ok! Bye thank you so much!" "Who was that?" "The hospital, I have to pack up my stuff and go." "What's wrong?" "I'll tell you after we drop the kids off at Kai's place!" "Kids! Come on we're leaving, and your going to Uncle Kai's house!" [At the hospital] "So my own wife is dieing and no one told me!?" "I'm sorry!" "I'm going to pick up the kids!" "No need I brought them!" Kai said. "Mommy!!!!!!!" "Riku!" "Why is mommy staying at the hospital with the doctors?" "Ruki, should I tell them?" "Yea……" "Ok, I want to tell you Riku, but first climb up here!" Riku climbs into the bed, "Yes mommy?" "I know this is hard but, mommy is dying. She doesn't have long."Mommy can't be dying!" Riku cried, I wrapped my arms around him. "I am though!" "But your still my mom! You cant leave me!" "I know! It's hard for me to, but no matter what I'll be by you all the time!" "Really?" "Not even death can take me from you Riku!" "Ok!" "If you want you can sleep here with me!" "Really?!" "Yep!" [Next week] I've been playing games with Riku for 3 hours. Suddenly I started getting very, very sick. "Mommy, mommy, MOMMY!!!!!!" "Riku what's wrong?!" "Mommy's not waking up!" Ruki fell to his knees crying, "Riku, come here." "What is it daddy?" Ruki grabbed Riku's hands, "What is it daddy?" "No matter what don't leave our family!" "Why are you asking?" "Mommy is dead. She just died, that's why she didn't wake up." Riku grabbed Ruki and started crying,"It's okay Riku, don't cry." [At the funirul] "Anyone have something to say about her" "Us." "Ah. Ruki and Riku." "She was a great mother, wife, and friend, she was the light ahead of every one. She was there for everyone, she was my love, wife, and the reason I was living, we have 3 great children who a just like her, as long as we have them she'll never will be forgotten." "May she rest in peace………"