The Wedding Day

The Wedding Day(Sequl)
I woke up seeing _____ run to the bathroom, as I do alot, I followed her into the bathroom and sat by her side and held her hair back. "Shh it's okay" I said trying to make her feel better. "Ugh I feel horrible again" ____ said. "I know, I know" I said hugging her lightly. I picked ____ up and walked her into our room. I layed down with her, still holding her. All of a sudden, Riku climbed up on the bed, and asked me if ____ was alright. "Mom's just feeling sick right now" I said. "Mommy are you okay" Riku asked. "Mommy just needs to rest, Riku" ____ said. "Can you me tuck me in tonight or will dad again" Riku asked ___ "I'll tuck you on tonight, Riku" ____ said. l "Yay, bye bye mommy" Riku said. _____ just fell asleep in my arms. I started to sing to her, to make sure she stays asleep. I heard Ruka start crying I got up after putting _____ under blankets. I walked to Ruka's room and saw Ruka crying. "Shh Ruka it's alright daddy's here" I said. Ruka stopped crying after I said that. I sang Ruka, Guren and soon Ruka fell asleep. I putRuka back in her crib. I went to check on ____ and relized she's not in bed. I walkeddownstairs and saw ______ making something to eat. "What are you doing downhere" I asked. "I was hungry" _____ said. I grabbed ____'s food and start to finsh making her food. "Go back upstairs while I make your food, ______" I said. ______ started walking upstairs. Once I heard the door to our room close, I finished making her food. I soon walked to our room, with her food. I opened the door and saw Riku laying next to _____. "Cute. _____, I got your food" I said. "Set it on the stand please" _____ said. "When did Riku come in here" I asked. "A couple minutes ago" ____ said. I smiled to her after setting down the food. sat down next to ____ lightly hugging her. {The next day} Me and ____ laying next to Riku. _____'s phone started ringing, when ____ picked up her phone ____ smiled. "Who is it" I asked. "It's Gabby" ______ said. _____ started texting Gabby. Well ____ and Gabby are close, they are so close that they call each other sisters. {Gabby Come's Over} "Little sister" Gabby yelled. "What?" _____ asked. "You said you have kids now can I see them" Gabby asked. "Oh yeah! This is our son Riku and our daugter Ruka, and of course you know Ruki! Riku this is your aunt Gabby" _____ said. "Hello aunt Gabby" Riku said. "Hello miny version of Ruki" Gabby said. "I don't look like daddy" Riku said. "Where's Ruka" Gabby asked. "She's right here" I said holding Ruka. "She's so cute" Gabby said. {After Gabby Left} I saw ____ go into our room, I quickly followed her into the room. "How are you feeling, honey" I asked. "I feel sick again" _____ said. "Come here" I said walking to her. ____ ran to me, she hugged me and started crying. I lifted up her head and kissed her. "I wish you don't get this sick" I told her. I hugged her tightly. I picked her up and put her on the bed. "Sleep" I comanded her. I saw her close her eyes and start to fall asleep. I layed down on the bed next to her and hugged her waist {Next Month} I was holding Ruka when all of sudden Riku ran into the room. "Mommy told you to come to your room fast" Riku said. "Can you hold your sister for me" I asked giving Riku, Ruka. I ran to our room and saw ____ looking very pale, holding her stomach. "What's wrong, ____" I asked. "Get me to the hospital, NOW" She yelled. I helped her walk to the car and I grabbed the kids and got them into the car. {At The Hostipal} "Well the baby's going to be born about, tommorow. So we're going to keep you here tonight, Miss _____. May I speak to you Mr Matsumoto" The doctor asked. "Sure" I said. I stood up and followed the doctor out of the room. "The baby's going to be born early so do you have everything ready for when the baby comes" The doctor asked. "Yep I had everything ready before when I found out that she was pregnant again" I said. "Good that's all I wanted to say" The doctor said and walked back into the room. I followed the doctor back into the room. I sat back down in the chair I was sitting in. {Later On That Night} ____ was screaming in pain. "Shh it's okay I'm here" I said. "It hurts, Ruki, it hurts so bad" _____ yelled. "I know. Just relax and breathe" I said. "______" Kai yelled running in. "Kai-kun" ____ managed to say. "They told me whats going on, poor _____-chan" Kai said. I realized how much pain ______ was in. "It's okay, honey" I said. Then _______ screamed in pain again. {The Next Day} _____ is passed out at midnight last night. They said that the baby will come at about 2pm and it's 12 right now. Two hours till the baby becomes alive. All of sudden,____ started screaming. "It's okay,____ just breathe. Remember that I'm here, if you needto grab my hand, I won't mind" I said. {After Child Birth} "How are you feeling, sweety" I asked. "I'm in a lot of pain" ______ whispered. "I know" I said while holding our new baby. "Hm, what should name him" _______ asked. "How about Meya" I asked. "Perfect!" ______ said. I leaned over to kiss _______. "Really? Your holding our baby and then you try to kiss me? Your so smart" _____ said. "Mommy!" Riku yelled into the room. "Little Riku" _____ said picking up our new baby. "Is that my new brother/sister" Riku asked. "It's your new little brother, Meya" _______ said.