The Wedding Day

The Wedding Day(Sequl)
"Ruki? Do you want me to come?" ____ asked. "You can come next time" I said. "Okay! What about you, Kai-kun?" ______ asked. "I agree with Ruki. You can come next time." Kai said. Uraha looked very mad. "I'm going to back to bed, right now." _____ said, yowning. She walked upstairs, while holding Riku. (Downstairs) "Why did you say that Ruki?" Uraha asked. "Because you have a crush on ____, Uraha! I dont want you to be hitting on her." I said. "Like you know my feelings for her! I know her before you guys even met! She was suppost to be mine, but then you came in and took her from me! She was mine before you came her! I dated her for years, but then we brokeup because she spent more time with you, then with me! Then you two started dating, and she never hung out with me then!" Uraha said. "Uraha I told you, I had no feelings for you. And we were not dating. And when Ruki came I was alot happier with him, and not with you. So watch what you say or do. Do not say that stuff about Ruki, it was not his fault, it was your's." ____ said. "_____, what do you mean?" Uraha asked. "It means that we never were friends, we never dated. We just knew each other, and that was it!" _____ said. Uraha left the house after she said that. "That was mean." Reita said. "No, I him this before. He needs to get the facts straight. I don't like him and I never have." _____ said. "_____, how do you know Uraha?" I asked. "We went to school together." ____ said. "Why did you tell him that?" Reita asked. "He was always following me, watching me, there was never a place that I didn't find him." _____ said.