Cherry Cupcake!!

Crazy Little Thing Called "Boyfriend"??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*Ogata Fai’s POV*

 

**

 

“A-Arigatou …” I heard myself say after we were left alone on the rooftop. It took all my courage to say this one word to him as I never imagined this scenario ever in my life. Takaki Yuya being my ‘fake boyfriend’ is just… *WARNING: Ogata Fai, ran out of words*  

 

I’m not even expecting to say it but I felt the necessity to do so after seeing him face me fully.

 

“Maa~ I never thought Fai-chan can say such friendly words” he teased with a chuckle and tried to ease the awkwardness of the atmosphere… “With a sharp tongue like that, I thought you’ll call me a ‘moron’ again or worse… ‘a guy not circumcised’”

 

“What the hell?!! You weirdo!!” I replied then left a light smack behind his head, making him fake a painful cry. He then chuckled as he faced me that indicated his victory against the not-so-lovely awkwardness just earlier.

 

“So, what’s your plan? Do you intend to pretend my girlfriend forever?” he replied, somewhat a mocking tone in his voice.

 

3… 2… 1…

 

What he said suddenly hit me. Plan? I don’t even have one…

 

“I don’t know…” I said…”Yuya … I’m so sorry to have you involved in this... I promise to make it up to you”

 

 

I then felt his hand patting my head like a little kid once again – like the way he did back then when he saved me… I looked up and see his smiling face beaming at me which is definitely not his usual mocking one. Somehow refreshing…

 

THE HECK!!! TAKAKI YUYA?? REFRESHING???!!!! END OF THE WORLD!

 

“Since I told Kim-chan and the others we have a date tomorrow… Let’s make it a real one…”

 

I was about to bang my own head towards the nearest wall to wake myself up from my miseries when his sudden statement even revived my dead brain cells. I have no idea what the heck he’s planning but for some reason, he seems to be serious about this “fake boyfriend” thing between us.


 

“Ehh?? A real date?” I felt my own left brow raising and just looked at him peculiarly.

 

“Yeah… you promise to make it up to me right? I want a date” he grinned and looked at me with a serious look on his face. Within a flash, I saw invincible devil horns coming out of his head along with the long devil tail behind him. Yes~ my imagination going WILD again.

 

I then stared at him for a few seconds – up and down from where he’s standing but a serious facial expression just went pass me… “Aren’t you taking advantage of this situation, mister? I think you’re even worse than that Kudo guy…”

 

“Is that really a way to treat your boyfriend? And besides, I’m nowhere near that jerk… I’m 100 times cooler, more handsome and more man like than him!!” he boasted after giving an irritated look… “Just be there… 4pm. I’ll pick you up”

 

Without letting me oppose his idea, he left me dumbfounded and in a confused state.

 

**

 

“Say ahhhh ~~” he said while lifting a mouthful of ice cream using a spoon.

 

“Chotto…” I pulled away and pushed the spoon towards his face and made the ice cream touch the corner of his lips… “You’re giving me the creeps~” I uttered with a disgust tone on my voice but soon chuckled at his state. I just can’t help to laugh at the CHILD in front of me acting like a complete retard.

To this, he pouted and placed the spoon inside his mouth instead of mine.

 

 

I never had been in a date. But as far as I know, it’s a bit crazy with this guy here with me. I never thought he’ll actually come to my house and pick me up. My mom even pushed me outside the house just to meet him then *puff* a few hours later, we’re acting like a real couple. Everything seems so real. Having him here makes me think of weird thoughts inside my head like Yuya transforming into a giant demon ready to devour me any second… it’s suffocating but with him like this, I felt……….. comfortable?

 

THE HECK WITH THIS!!! It’s not like he’s a SOFA~ (maa… you readers know what I mean)

 

*

 

“Congatulations!! You have been selected to be the couple of the day…” a middle aged woman approached us with a piece of paper on her right hand and a camera on the other. The word ‘couple’ just tingled inside my ear drums and felt the urge to strangle the latter.

 

“Ehh??” I said confused before looking at the amused guy beside me.

 

“You’re a couple, right? We have chosen you to receive our special cakes free of charge… But as a return, we would like to take a photo of you two…” she continued and smiled at us while handling us a piece of paper with all the pictures of their cakes in it. I’m guessing she wants us to choose a cake… SWEET MOTHER OF YAMARIO STRAWBERRIES… YOU’RE ON!!!

 

 

Yuya also seems to enjoy the thought that were having free cakes. Therefore, he pulled me closer to give the impression that we are indeed a couple. I felt his warmness overcoming my whole body as his arm wrapped around my shoulder. A sudden blush then touched my cheek making me look like a proper TOMATO.

 

“Sure…” Yuya said with the widest smile ever… “You can take as much photo you like.”

 

 

By this, I just looked at him with amusement. I felt the urge to hit him with my elbow, making my precious “boyfriend” to wince in pain but not loud enough for the lady to hear.

 

 “What the hell do you think you’re doing?”

 

“Just play along…” he whispered to me and then held my hand tightly, while the other hand held his own stomach to lessen the pain I caused him.

 

 

**

 

A few hours had passed and I felt my tummy full enough, not to make me breathe normally. I never thought free cakes would be that delicious while eating them with this idiot.

 

I looked at the man next to me and saw him smiling while rubbing his own belly. I admit, I find him annoying sometimes – being all cocky and Mr Know-it-all, but now, I look at him with awe and somehow a tint of likeability factor.  

 

Without realising it, time had gone so fast! We didn’t even do very much but the next thing I know, is that he offered to take me home as the sun goes down and said its good bye.

 

“It’s getting late now… I think I need to take you home” he said with his usual smile… “Unless you want to hang around some more and be my lady for tonight…” he continued with a smirk, making me punch his arm hard enough to make him stumble.

 

“You’re a ert after all… Don’t even come near me” I said coldly and went towards the direction of my house without looking back at him.

 

“Oyy! I was just joking…. I need to take you home!”

 

 A few minutes had passed and at last… we reached the front of our gate and felt myself sigh with relief. I don’t know what’s wrong with me but somehow, I felt a strange feeling. Somehow, I didn’t want to say goodbye.

 

 

“Thank you…” I said quickly… “For a fake boyfriend, you’re not that bad…”

 

“Nahh… I know I’m awesome! What are ‘boyfriends’ for, ehh~~” he said and grinned at me like a perfect retard once again. He then pouted his lips and chuckled before me… “Won’t I get a kiss in the cheeks at least?”

 

“Kiss that light post over there for all I care… Just go away, you !” I pointed at the post near our house while I frown at his statement.

 

 

“Maa… You’re still as mean as ever…  I’ll just see you tomorrow, munchkin!!”

 

SERIOUSLY?? MUNCHKIN?? HOW CHEAP!!!

 

-- 

 

 

I am going out with my ‘Fake boyfriend’ for almost a week now… (I’m somehow surprised I haven’t killed him…)

For some reason, Rio and the others think me and Yuya are actually together. They even forced us to join their ‘group date’ this weekend. Great~ now I’m part of the lovey-dovey group. I remember Rio telling me what to wear on that day while she chooses a perfect tie for her precious Ryosuke.

 

 

Yet, all this schemes are made perfect as Rio and Kim nee-chan alre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter