Chapter 1

Falling in love again

Chapter 1

Kris and Victoria went out to a restaurant for their usual dinner date. Their dates were mostly dinners, movies, and window shopping. They were just like any other ordinary couple who had passed their honeymoon period.

As they were enjoying their dinner, Kris noticed that during their conversation, there were times when Victoria wanted to say something to him but the words seem to have stuck in and nothing came out. It continued for quite a few times and Kris decided to voice it out.

“Is there something you want to tell me?”

Victoria revealed a wide smile on her face towards him and answered him, “you know me too well.”

Kris chuckled at her response and waited for her to voice out what was on her mind during the dinner.

“Can we go to the xxx bookstore for our date tomorrow? My favourite author is having an autograph session there. Please?” Victoria showed his boyfriend a pleading looking hoping he would agree.

Kris nodded and his hands reached out to caress her cheeks on the side where her dimples were at. The expression she gave was too difficult for him to say no especially when she smiles with her cute dimples.

It was exactly the same as the one that was embedded in his memories, the only memories that were not forgotten after that accident. His heart was telling him that it belongs to someone but because of the selective memory loss during the accident, he could not remember. That was why the smile was very precious to him.

He was often afraid that one day even the memory of the smile might disappear one day just like how his memories were gone. That was the reason why he was willing to do anything to make her smile. He did not want to lose the only memory he had about that special person in his heart.

 


 

“You still can’t figure out the password?” Lay’s best friend, Luhan, asked him after noticing that he was staring at his laptop at a particular folder that was locked for the past few hours.

Lay had lost his memories during the car accident. However, he did lose all of his memories but only a part of it. The doctors told him that it was selective memory loss and that was why he can still remember that Luhan was his friends since they were just kids.

Lay heave a sigh and buried his face against the keyboard. Ever since the accident, he had been trying very hard to open the particular folder that was locked with password inside his laptop. He could not remember what was store in this mysterious folder and neither did he remember the password. His curiosity was killing him.

“You should know smashing your head against the keyboard don’t really help.” The older one commented sarcastically.

“I really didn’t tell you the password to this folder?” Lay asked again for the umpteen times and Luhan’s answer was always no.

“I don’t even know you had such folders on your laptop.” The older one grumbled

Lay groaned. Why did I put a password in this folder? Was there something that he did not want Luhan to view? He could not think of any reason to why he would create such a folder to hide the stories he had written in it. Luhan was his assistant and he should be able to access to all the files in his laptop especially those drafts he had written for the next book. Perhaps it was something else.

“It already late, go get some sleep. Don’t forget that you still have an autograph session tomorrow at the xxx bookstore.” Luhan reminded him.

Lay nodded and switch off his laptop. The older one started packing his stuff and headed back home. The young author was left alone to continue on thinking. Why did he have selective memory loss? Was there something that had happened before the accident that he wanted to forget?

Lay was a little afraid what would happen to him if he had recovered the memories that were lost. Being an author himself, he knew all the dramatic reason behind to why a person would suffer from selective memory loss. Would he really want to get back the memories back?

 


A/N: WOW I can't believe I really update it ~ Well there might be other pairings added to the story HUNHAN (: Well I know Victoria don't have the same type of smile as Lay but I need it for the story >.< Sorry for the bad English, do bear with me ~