Haru Haru - Day by Day

Haru Haru - Day by day

Haeri's point of view

Ah.. So he has to go? That was quick. Is it weird that I don't want him to go? He just has this aura about him. Cool and suave. "Mm, let me get my car keys. Where do you live, oppa?" "You can just drop me at YG building." he said, as he smiled. Oh god, his smile was blinding, it was perfect. "YG building? Why? What do you work as?" I asked, curiously. Why would he go to YG building? "I work as the admin there. I'm not anyone important." he said, cheekily. "Ah~ okay." I said, and I went to get a jacket and car keys. 

"Ready to go?" I asked him. "Mm, give me a minute, gotta tie my shoelaces." he said as he looked up at me. His eyes were full of passion, it was so.. Hot. I slipped on a pair of slippers and walked out. Man, in Korea, when it was cold, it was really really cold. The harsh season of winter was on its way. Now that we were outdoors, I was able to get a better view of him. His clothes were cool and stylish. They looked expensive too. YG must pay their admin very well for him to be able to afford such clothes. 

We got into the car, it was toasty and comfortable. Jiyong was in the passengers' seat, and I was in the drivers' seat. As soon as I put my keys in the car, the radio started to play. I wasn't too sure, but I think the song was 'fantastic baby'. My friends were crazy about it, I could understand why, it was a nice song, so I started to hum the tune.

Jiyong then looked at me with a look of confusion "You know this song?" he said, as he cocked his head to one side. "Not really. My friends are crazy about it, I think it's a catchy song. It's good. Why?" I asked, maybe it was sung by someone in YG entertainment. "Nothing, just wondering." he said, as he smiled sheepishly to himself. 

"Haeri, let's play a game." 

"Mm~ okay."

"Let's get to know each other better. Let's play 20 questions?" 

"Okay, let me start. Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Yes. I have around 100,000 girlfriends." he said, as he chuckled to himself. 

"Haha! How is it possible to date a fraction of the earth's girls?!"

"If you were me, it is possible." he said as he winked at me. 

Haeri concentrate on the road! He's such a player, aigoo, this Jiyong.

"Your turn, oppa."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he said.

I felt his gaze burning into me. Crap, I was blushing.

"No." 

"What?! Really?" his eyes became two times bigger than they're supposed to be.

"Yes really. Be thankful. My boyfriend would probably kill you, if he found out you slept with me." I laughed.

"Ah~ right~" He said, as he laughed to himself. 

 

Ah, we're already at the YG building. "Jiyong ah~ we're here." "Really? That was fast! Haeri, could I have your number? It was fun being with you." he said. "Mm, sure." wow, was this player really asking for my number? Once again, I was blushing, and I was red hot. I passed him my phone and he passed me his. "Haeri, thank you for everything." he said, before getting out of the car. 

When I checked my phone to make sure he added his number, his contact name was "Jiyong <3". Aigo! This Jiyong is really a player!