Haru Haru - Day by Day

Haru Haru - Day by day

GD's point of view

"What the hell? Oh god. My head.. Ow." I said as I d around for my phone. Ah.. It was still in my pocket, I pulled it out. The light was blinding, but I could see the time clearly - 4.28am. No words could describe the immense pain my head was giving me. If only I could find some painkillers. But.. I don't know where I am. Oh crap.. I don't know where I am!! I'm gonna be so screwed if I don't get back home. I tried to recall the events that took place last night, but the darkness overcame me. And before I knew it, I was knocked out again. 

*4 hours later* 

"Ahh. Its so bright. Yongbae-ah. Close the curtains!" I said as I pulled the blanket over my eyes to keep the sunlight out. Wait? What?! This blanket isn't mine. I threw it off my head, and jolted up. My head started to throb again. "Jiyong, slowly." I said, trying to pace myself. "What?! Who is she?!" A petite girl was sleeping soundly beside me. She had long, light brown hair, she was fair skinned, and she looked like an angel. "Who is she..? I should wake her up." I put one hand on her shoulder and gently started to shake her "Hey. Wake up.. You have to wake up." and suddenly, her eyes jerked open and she sat upright, as she tried to tame her hair "ah.. Oppa.. You're awake.  I'm Kim Haeri. Yesterday, you came to talk to me at the club, me and you talked for a while, I felt tired and you offered to walk me home, so I took up your offer... But as I was unlocking my door, you fainted. I didn't know what to do, so I brought you in my home. I don't have any guy clothes, so I'm sorry I couldn't change you and make you a bit more comfortable, but I didn't think you'd want me touching you anyway. Mianhae. Are you feeling better? You really had a lot to drink last night. Do you need some painkillers oppa?" 

Oh god, is it me, or does this girl seem really innocent? "Haeri, how old are you?" I asked her. "I'm 25. Oppa, what's your name?" "My name is Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong. I'm 28 years old." "Kwon Jiyong? That's really familiar. Are you someone famous?" So... she didn't know me, that's a relief. "No, I'm a normal adult." Haha! Aigo~ Is this girl actually feeling embarrassed? So cute! "But there is a rapper called Kwon Jiyong too. He's the rapper for Big Bang I think," I said, trying to brush her embarrassment off. "Really?~ I thought I got it all wrong! I was feeling really stupid for asking." she said as she flashed a child-like smile. Is this girl for real? She's really cute and innocent! 

"Haeri, where do you live? I need to get back home now,"  "I'll bring you home, you left your car at the club. I'm not letting you drive home until you feel better. Don't want you to get hurt, okay?" her voice was serious and sincere. I felt my body become warm with love, this girl cares for me... Like my grandmother. "Really? Thats great. Can we leave now? My brothers are worried." By brothers, I meant Big Bang. I'll probably be in trouble if i'm not home as soon as possible. If president finds out, I'm so dead.