Second Victim

2 Sides: Sequel: Sequel

"...Hyukjae hasn't returned yet." Donghae muttered in a worried manner, the rest of the present Super Junior members. It was more than 15 minutes, and nothing was heard. They expected some sort of sound. A groan, a cry, a scream, anything. None of the Super Junior members expected a silence, a dead silence.

"I'm getting worried." Yesung added, peering to see if Eunhyuk had come back. Everyone looked back at each other, anxiety raising in their souls. What was going to happen?

"...Should... Someone check on him?" Shindong questioned the rest. Before anyone could answer, the door of Kyuhyun's room opened. Everybody turned their heads, seeing a somewhat flustered and exhausted looking dancer.

"..." Eunhyuk was silent.

"Hyukkie! You're back! What happened??" Sungmin quickly called, inviting the latter to sit down beside him. 

Eunhyuk shook his head, running his fingers through his hair, "Nothing really... But Kyuhyun wants a glass of water."

"Okay, go get it for him." Kibum stated. Eunhyuk simply hummed.

"...I think I've done my fair share of work. Someone else do it."

"Huh? Why?" Siwon questioned.

Eunhyuk wasn't sure exactly what to tell them, but tried nonetheless to give a description. He honestly wasn't sure. "...Let's just say, Kyuhyun is different..."

"How so?" Hankyung continued.

"...Someone go get the maknae a glass of water, before he causes a riot." Was all Eunhyuk said, deciding not to continue with any other words.

"Only one way to decide this..." Shindong stated. The rest nodded.

"Rock Paper Scissors!"

With everyone on rock, and only a single person with scissors, the Super Junior members grinned happily, "Ah, Heechul hyung!"

The elder growled, "I am not going."

"Why not? It's fair like this." Donghae stated, to which a slight pout was what he offered to convince Heechul. It didn't work though.

"I'm the eldest!" Heechul exclaimed.

"So? We still need to be fair. You lost. You go." Hankyung said calmly.

"..."

"..."

Silence was always a lot for Heechul. "Aish, fine!"

Yesung popped into the kitchen and back, saying, "Here's the glass of water, give it to Kyuhyun for me."

"..." Heechul couldn't believe this.

"And be quiet, Kyuhyun is really sick. I think he's sleeping." Eunhyuk then continued on.

"I know." The elder replied.

Heechul walked down the hall and to Kyuhyun's room.

"Kyuhyun?" Heechul called, knocking on the door rather loudly. 

"..." He was greeted with silence.

"Kyuhyun!" Heechul called even louder, absolutely no patience or tolerance at the moment as he had swallowed his pride for the most part. He really was not happy.

"...Mmm... Yes...?" A hoarse voice called.

"He's awake." Heechul stated then to the other Super Junior members before entering the Maknae's room.

"That's because you woke him up!" The rest exclaimed.

In the dark room, only a dimly lit lamp being on the bedside table, Heechul walked in hesitantly towards the figure curled into the blankets in a manner that resembled a hamster. Heechul said, "Here, your cup of water."

"...mmm...." A soft moan was heard, which was the first thing that surprised Heechul. Kyuhyun was hardly ever that gentle. The younger figured turned towards him, covered in blankets.

"Kyuhyun? Kyuhyunnie?" Heechul called, then become cautious, worried to some extent about what was going on.

Kyuhyun whispered softly, the blanket being pulled down and revealing half his face, red and sick, "Heechul... Hyung..."

Heechul's eyes widened. "You called me 'Hyung'."

"...It's cold..." The younger mumbled, Heechul giving a questioning look.

"What do you want me to do about it?"

"Hyung..." Kyuhyun whispered again, a hand then poking out of the blankets and tugging onto Heechul's shirt.

The elder looked in surprise, "Yah, maknae, what are you-"

"...Stay with me..." Kyuhyun spoke softly.

All of a sudden, it made sense. He knew why Eunhyuk was acting the way he did when he had left the room. He wasn't going to fall for it either, not with a blood-thirsty Leeteuk just around the corner.

He replied, "I... I can't."

"Why?~" Kyuhyun asked, slightly louder, now whining in a way that seemed to resemble aegyo.

Heechul breathed slowly. He would not fall for it. "Be...Because... Jungsoo's probably going to come back and I might get sick."

Kyuhyun pouted softly, delicately, "But..."

"Here's your water, how about I get another Super Junior member?" Heechul asked, placing the cup of water on the desk.

The maknae didn't really mind, "Hmm... Alright..."

"Great, I'll be back." Heechul stated, quickly rushing out the room.

"..."

Heechul was greeted by silence, to which he came out triumphantly; 

"Yah, Kim Kibum." He said, to which everyone turned in surprise, Kibum himself looking rather confused.

The elder smirked.

Heechul knew that Kibum was smart enough to resist Kyuhyun.

Or so he thought.