Prologue: First Victim

2 Sides: Sequel: Sequel

There was a silence in the room as all the members stood up right, as if their backs were stuck to metal rods. They were scared to speak, frightened in fact. Quietly, Leeteuk walked out of Kyuhyun's room with the First Aid kit clutched in his hand as he walked to the bathroom. After Leeteuk put back the First Aid kit, he exited the room. With a silence gaze to the other Super Junior members, the leader took his keys off the table, put on jacket and grabbed his wallet. The other members didn't want to speak.

"...Where's Kyuhyun?" Eunhyuk asked quietly. His hyung sighed deeply before looking to the door.

"Now that we're cured, the maknae seems to have gotten sick. Don't disturb him." Leeteuk instructed his dongsaengs, as if they would ever say 'no' to Leeteuk in such a state.

"Y-Yes." His dongsaengs stuttered in a one word answer. Leeteuk continued towards the door and put his shoes on. Everybody knew he was going out to somewhere, but no one knew where.

"..."

"I'm going to the store to buy some ingredients to make some food. Don't be too loud alright?" Leeteuk asked as he opened the door. The other members of Super Junior nodded.

"Y-Yes hyung." They stuttered in union once again. Soon, Leeteuk left the apartment with a slam of the door and walked through the hall. The Super Junior members waited for at least another 5 minutes before actually speaking again.

"...That was scary." Donghae muttered bluntly.

"I know, I thought I was going to die!" Hankyung shouted in a panic, his Chinese accent beginning to come out.

"Hankyung, it's not my fault if you get hurt or anything." Heechul said bluntly as he rubbed the Chinese man's back.

"...Why..." Mumbled Hankyung in a defeated way.

"Wait, is Kyuhyun sick?" Siwon quickly asked the others, a nod was passed.

"Apparently. Well, I guess he should be. After all, he was in a house full of sick people. It wouldn't make sense if he wasn't going to get sick." Zhoumi said in a 'matter-of-fact' way.

"Yeah." Yesung muttered.

"..."

"...Hyung!" Was suddenly heard coming from Kyuhyun's room in a loud call. The Super Junior members turned their heads in shock when they heard the call of their maknae.

"Kyuhyun's calling us!" Exclaimed Ryeowook in a frightened way, the Super Junior members looked at each ohter.

"...What should we do?" Asked Donghae in terror, the others shrugged.

"One of us need to go look after him." Heechul stated bluntly, everybody stared at everybody else.

"Who's willing?" Kibum asked, nobody said a word.

"..."

"Rock paper scissors?"

"Okay." The super Junior members agreed.

"Rock paper scissors!" The 13 of them exclaimed, smiling happily to see that all of them put out paper except for Eunhyuk, who unfortunately, chose rock.

"Aish!" Eunhyuk exclaimed uncharacteristically.

"Okay, Hyukjae, go." Shindong spoke, Eunhyuk's eyes widened in fear.

"No, but-!" Eunhyuk's protest was quickly cut off by the other Super Junior members who didn't even bother to hear him out.

"Go. It's just Kyuhyun. If you leave before Leeteuk comes back, you're safe." Sungmin told his friend who continued to shiver, but didn't protest anymore and simply sighed.

"...Fine..." Eunhyuk whispered, hesitantly making his way to Kyuhyun's room.

Once Eunhyuk managed to convince himself that it was 'safe' to see Kyuhyun, he knocked on the door of the room. He stopped shivering, but was still terrified never the less.

"..K-Kyuhyun-ah?" Eunhyuk stuttered.

"..." When he received silence, Eunhyuk decided to just go in to check if Kyuhyun didn't hear him or had fallen asleep.

"Kyuhyun-ah?" Eunhyuk spoke once again as he opened the door. Once he entered, he saw a dim lamp lighting the room and a figure on the bed, fully covered by the entire blanket.

"...Hyukjae hyung... Where's Jungsoo hyung?" Kyuhyun asked in a rough tone. Eunhyuk's eyes widened, the younger maknae had just called him 'hyung'. Something he hardly ever heard.

"Jungsoo went to the store to buy some ingredients to make you some food." Eunhyuk replied, feeling a little safer.

"Oh... when will he be back?" Kyuhyun questioned, breathing rather heavily. The blankets were still over the maknae's covered body.

"I'm not sure, but I'll come back when he arrives to tell you." Eunhyuk said quickly, turning around and ready to leave.

"Wait." Kyuhyun whispered with a hoarse voice, his hand holding onto Eunhyuk's. Straight away, Eunhyuk stopped and turned to see the maknae, his eyes widening right away.

"..." Eunhyuk was silent. There, Kyuhyun had pulled the blankets off the upper part of his body. There Kyuhyun was, eyes half lidded in a somewhat inticing way, hair messy yet cute, lips pouted to some degree in which Eunhyuk had never seen and cheeks reddened.

"Stay with me... Hyukjae hyung~" Kyuhyun spoke in his whining, aegyo tone of voice. Something that Eunhyuk had never heard in his life. Not to mention the fact that the maknae called him 'hyung'. Eunhyuk thought for a second. It may have been wrong, but his mind was clouded at the moment.

"...Okay."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I know, it's a terriible and lacks detail! But yeah, it's basically 12am right now and I really wanted to post this. You know, just in case you guys thought I'd never update! Sorry if it took long and thank you for being patient. And I will have longer and better updates once I have some free time~