A Little Kyuhyuk

2 Sides: Sequel: Sequel

Eunhyuk really didn't know how he ended up like this, becoming the maknae's temporary cuddle toy. He didn't know how he ended up in bed, having Kyuhyun hold him close. It was heated. The last thing Eunhyuk actually remembered happening was being tantalised into bed by Kyuhyun who had nagged him endlessly, the helpless and needing expression on the maknae's face causing all his walls to collapse.

The dancer sighed, hearing Kyuhyun's breathing heavily. The maknae's hands were gently clutching his shirt, head pressed against the elder's chest. Kyuhyun must have been cold, he was always so sensitive to the temperature. Even before Kyuhyun was sick, and even before the accident in 2007, Kyuhyun was hardly able to stand the chill. Eunhyuk honestly never thought of Kyuhyun was 'weak' or 'defenceless' though.  Never. Kyuhyun, as Eunhyuk thought before, was much too tall for that characteristic, much too independent. But perhaps it was because of the situation he was experiencing, Eunhyuk had changed his mind.

Perhaps.

Eunhyuk couldn't help it, he ran his free hand through the sleeping beauty's thick locks of hair and inhaled the scent. The warmth was intoleratable. To have himself allow the maknae to cling onto him... There was something about it. Emotions seemed to have been evoked, temptation. What was happening gave the dancer a whole new image of Kyuhyun. Instead of the constantly teasing, troublesome maknae, Eunhyuk saw someone else. Somehow who was considered delicate. There was a protectiveness all of a sudden. The emotions were completely confusing. Eunhyuk was sure enough from this though, Kyuhyun probably had Leeteuk do this to him. Leeteuk probably experienced what Eunhyuk was experiencing.

Then, with the thought of Leeteuk suddenly in his brain, Eunhyuk's eyes widened. If Leeteuk came in, seeing he and the younger in bed, he would have faced some serious consequences of the leader.  Eunhyuk had learned the possessiveness Leeteuk had for Kyuhyun, the care and the worry. Anyone who dared to even touch Kyuhyun would have gotten hurt. The dancer looked down at the maknae, his sleeping face was so pretty. Eunhyuk let his fingers graze Kyuhyun's cheeks, caressing them before wrapping an arm around the younger.

Just another five minutes.

-------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I'm back~ Sorry, did you guys wait long for this? I was so busy updating my other stories, studying, school, etc... I put this story aside, but I didn't realise it had been so long~ Sorry, it's kind of short, but my next update will definitely be longer. How was it?~ ^^