03- Argue, Problem! Happiness~~

Who's taking my heart ?

Normal pov

you sit on the couch while L.Joe walked repeatly, here and there. His face looks scary.

you had never seen his face like that.

 

" O-oppa....waeyo?" You asked carefully. He stopped and looked at you.

his face red. You quickly lowered your head.

 

" Hyunyoung-ah. You know i love you, right?" He asked. You nodded furiously.

" You know i will do anything for you ,right?" He asked again. And ,you nodded again.

" I dont want to lose you. Know that too?" This time he hold both of your shoulder and shake you.

 

" Yes! I know! What's wrong? Oppa....tell me~" you pleaded. L.Joe looked at you with concered eyes.

Suddenly he hugged you.

 

" Dont get to close to Baekhyun and Luhan. Dont let they know something private about your life.

Arasso?" He caressed your head. You looked at him.

 

" Wa-okay....because I LOVE U." You hugged him.

 

 

 ______________________________________________________________________

 

 

" Hyunyoung! Ppalli~~" L.Joe shouted from downstairs. You quickly get downstairs.

 

" Sorry oppa! This dress!! Soo annoying!!" You said while while pulling the dress a bit.

 

" Hyunyoung-ah, im sorry. I just brought you here for our date. Really sorry~"

L.Joe looked into your eyes. You smiled.

 

"Oppa, its okay! You hugged him. Suddenly a kid from the playground came towards you.

He whispered,

 

" Noona, that hyung beside you told me to tell you that he really loves you." After that the kid turn to the

playground, but another kid came.

 

" Unnie, that oppa told me to tell you that he missedbyou so much. And this is yours. Ah! 

And this is the kiss from that oppa." The girl kissed your cheeks then left a small cute box in your hand.

you looked at him. He smiled.

 

Then all the kids at the playground ran towards you and a kid throw you

a bouquet of flowers to you.

 

" Hyung say, he want to marry you~~" the kid shouted then ran away to the playground back.

Then L.Joe hugged you. " All the words are TRUE" He said. 

You cried then hugged him back. " Gomawo oppa"

 

 

___________________________________________________________

 

somebody's pov

" Ugh!!"

 

" you stupid brat!!" The man kicked another man again.

 

" Uff!!" Blood flow at his face.

 

" Take that american boy back here!!!!! I dont care about his GIRL!

If it is needed, kill that girl." With that the man left.

 

" Hyunyoung........i won't......be.......able to ....kill...."

 

 

  __________________________________________________________

 

Normal pov

you woke. 6.15 a.m. You take a bath. Then, you woke L.Joe.

 

" Oppa wake up!! " you shouted beside his ear. He turned to other side. You frowned.

You sat on the bad then shake him hardly.

 

" Oppaaaaaa!!!!!" You screamed. Suddenly he pulled you and kissed your lips.

 

" thanks for disturbing my morning" L.Joe left. You tidy up the bed.

 

 

   _________________________________________________________

 

 You played with the dog infront of the house when suddenly someone hugged you from behind.

Nope, not just that, L.Joe splash a grass of orange juice on your face and blouse. 

 

* Oh my, dont you know, i just take a bath! L.Joe!!!* you turned facing him.

Put your hands on your waist.

 

make a scary face. But for L.Joe , you look totally cute. He laughed.

 

" Gotcha!" He hugged your waist. You burst in laugh. Suddenly you hit him.

 

" Yah! I got myself dirty you know!! " you said while pointing to yourself. 

L.Joe laughed.

 

" Let me bath you~" L.Joe said with a meaningful face.

 

" L.Joeeeee!!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for late update~>~<~

please comment n subscribe , k?^^