01-Nightmare........

Who's taking my heart ?

Listen to~Closer-Taeyeon.

 

i hold a glass of water while sitting beside omma.

"omma, want more drink?" I ask politely. That time I was 16.

My omma get into the hospital because of accident when she tried to run away from the LOAN SHARK.My appa......he was lovely but die.

Because the loan shark killed him when he can't pay the debt.I'm really hate the 'LOAN SHARK' for the entire of my life.

 

"Hyunyoung-ah,come here." omma called me. I walked towards her. She caressed my cheeks.

Tears started to fall on both of our cheeks......

 

"Hyunyoung, if I leave you.....would you be able to stay alive? Would you be able to survive? Would you.....-" Suddenly I cupped with ny hand.

Tears started to fall hard.

 

"Why'd you talk like that......Iwon't lose you...I can't......"

"you have Byunghun,honey. I trust him." As she said that, her voice become slower. And her eyes lid going closer to be closed.

 

"Omma!! Omma!!!"

 

"yeobo!! What's wrong? L.Joe asked you worrily. You stayed at L.Joe's house after your mum died. He is your boyfriend

'Uhh....nothing. I want to take shower." You grab the towel but your another hand grabbed by L.Joe.

 

"Sleep again. We have school." L.Joe said.

 

"Oppa." you called. He turned to you

"Do you love me?" you asked looking at the ceiling.

"I do hyunyoung-ah. Wae?"

 

"if you really do, don't ever leave me." you said. L.Joe already sat.

 

"What are you talking about? I'm not leaving you!" l.joe said. You woke and sat beside him. Without thinking you hugged him.

" I do really love you, Lee Byunghun!!" you screamed.

 

 

HehexD...this is ma 1# time.....oh~>~<

please comment and subscribe^^

<3 u all~