02- New Boy??!

Who's taking my heart ?

"Okey, everybody stand up! Goodbye, teacher." The class said when the time end..

You tidy your books.

 

"Hyunyoung-ah~ Im hungry!! Ngg!!" Eunji come to you. You smiled to her.

" I know~ let's go!" You pulled her arms.

 

After eat......you sat on a bench. Eunji already left to the class. Suddenly, someone sat beside you.

you smiled without looking at the person.

 

"L.Joe oppa~ miss my parent...." You said slowly. He hugged your shoulder and rest his head on yours.

 

" Mmm....yeobo, dont you miss me? Hmm?" L.joe tried to change topic. You silent.

" Yeobo~have you eat?" He ask. You still silent. He turned his body to you. 

He hold your cheeks.

 

" Yeobo....mad? Im sorry~ I just...... I dont want you to think about your parents.you gonna be sad.

sorry yeobo~". L.joe hugged you. You cried.

 

someone's pov

"Hmm....you look happy dear ....but, not so long,...." Someone whispered behind the bushes.

 

      ___________________________________________________________________

 

Normal pov

 You were listening to the ipod when the teacher came. You quickly turned it off and greet the teacher.

But teacher come with a new boy.

 

" Annyeonghaseyo~Byun Baekhyun imnida!"

He do cute pose. The girls squealling. He sat in the front. You observed him fromthe back.

*cute eyes, nose, mouth.......perfect!* you thought.

 

 The lessons end but that Bacon, opps! I mean Baekhyun. You noticed that he keeps looking at you.

You ignored it. His eyes looked weird.

 

*KRIIIIINNNGGGG!!!* Then nell ring. Yeah! The school end. You waited L.joe at the school gate. 

Then you saw a tall figure. But......he looks like BACON. He walked towards you.

 

"hi, there." He smiled. You smiled back. "What're you doing here? "He asked.

 

" Im waiting for my boyfriend." You smiled sweetly. Baekhyun looks shocked.

* So, she's someone's girl already.....* Baekhyun thought.

"who is that lucky man, Hyunyoung-ah? "Bacon asked. *Eh? He know my name?? How?* you thought.

 

" He is L.j-". Your sentences cut by shouted.

 

"Hyunyoung yeobo! Sorry I'm late!! That damn teacher!! Seriously!"

L.joe stopped shouting when he saw Baekhyun talking with you.

 

" That's your boyfriend?" Baekhyun whispered. You nodded.

 

" Baekhyun!!! Ah~ Im tired" . Someone ran to baekhyun.

 

" Who is this?" You asked him. Baekhyun give L.joe a look that you don't how to describe.

Then he answered.

 

" Umm.....Luhan." Baekhyun's eyes look different from before. Somehow it scared you. Luhan too.

 

"hyunyoung-ah, let's go!" L.joe pulled your hand. And L.joe looks different. Oh, he didnt smile.

 

 

 

yeah~ chapter 2\(^^)/

bacon + luhan!!!!!! 

HehexD

subribe & comment wat you think~