New House

♥ My Only One ♥

[Ilhoon POV]

 
I started to walk with nowhere to go.
 
I'm tired with Junhyung hyung.
 
I'm also don't want to hurt my pride by asking help from Hyuna.
 
I need to learn to live on my own effort.
 
Half of the day have been wasted like this. What to do.
 
Mrs. Yoo? I've promised her to meet her if I have a problem. But...
 
No.
 
I walked and walked again. I don't even realized what's happening around me, where have I been. 
 
Suddenly I felt someone just hit my shoulder, I looked at him blankly. Probably haven't woken up from my daydreaming.
 
"Oh? Ilhoonie?"
 
My eyes was wide opened. It is...Mr. Kim, Hyuna's father.
 
"Oh, annyeong haseyo." I bowed.
 
"Ilhoon-ah, where are you going now?"
 
I feel uncomfortable that I'm talking with a respected person with my old and worn clothes. His bodyguards beside him was just looking me with unpleased face. Someone are not amused huh. 
 
"Uh..err...H-home?" I answered, I lied. I don't have a home anymore.
 
"I don't know that you can be a liar. You looks innocent though."
 
I was shocked. What does he mean? I looked at him. 
 
He didn't seem that angry but his face showed more to a worried face.
 
"Ilhoon, follow me home?"
 
"W-what? Wae?"
 
"Hyuna just called me earlier, she said that she got a news that your house...is burnt? She tried to search you there but you wasn't there so she asked me to search for you and bring you home. I just finished my meeting in there, fortunately I met you here."
 
I looked at the building behind him. Yeah, this is the building where presidents have meeting.
 
"So? Follow me home?"
 
"But...Mr. Kim, I don't want to bother you..."
 
"Shushh. Just call me ahjussi? Drop the formality. I expect you to be my son-in-law someday."
 
He smiled and patted my shoulder. I was shocked.
 
What with son-in-law ?
 
I don't want to be rude. So I just followed him home. 
 
----Hyuna's house----
 
"Ilhooooniee!"
 
Hyuna ran to me and hugged me.
 
"Hyuna-ah..."
 
"Are you okay?" She looked at me from top to bottom with a worried face.
 
"I'm okay." 
 
"Mhmm...where's your...brother?"
 
"He left me."
 
"W-what?"
 
"Yeah. He left me."
 
"How could he do that?!"
 
"I don't even know."
 
"Aigoo....then---"
 
Without have any chance for her to continue talking, her mother called me.
 
I walked to her mother and smiled, "Ah, Mrs. Kim." I bowed.
 
She gave me a towel and a pair of clothes. "Stop calling me Mrs. Kim, Hoonie. Drop the formality. This, go take your bathe and rest okay? Hyuna, please show him his room." She smiled.  She still look gorgeous and young, just like Hyuna. Although Hyuna told me that her mother almost reach 50.
 
I walked upstairs, following Hyuna from behind, leading me to 'my new room'.
 
I don't know until when will I stay here. 
 
Along the journey, she showed me the way to the kitchen, balcony, Sohyun's room, her room, and lastly 'my room'.
 
"Hoonie, take care okay? Just call me if you need anything. My room is just beside your room." She smiled then she walked out from the room.
 
I sat on the bed while looking around in the room.
 
Those expensive ceiling, wall, sofa, door, bed, everything. I sighed.
 
Her family was all low-profile. They didn't even boast around about their richness and property.
 
They are rich, loves each other,have good looking face, nice, low-profile and even intelligent. Just, perfect. While me? What do I have? I don't even have parents. 
 
I walked to the bathroom to take my bathe. I just don't want my thought about my poverty to be deeper and longer. 
 
 

SO, JUST NOW I'VE GOT THE FREEDOM TO CONTINUE MY STORY, IT IS SUPER LATE I KNOW. IT HAS BEEN FEW MONTHS I GUESS. e ^ e