Tease

♥ My Only One ♥

[Sohyun POV]

 
It has been my routine to stay in my room, alone, listening to music while reading magazines.
 
I have a boring life. I don't even have a bestfriend like Hyuna do. She's my sister and bestfriend at the same time.
 
I was lying on my bed while listening to music and staring at the ceiling. Like usual, daydreaming of course.
 
Imagining myself to meet my charming prince, cute and handsome at the same time.
 
Someone who looks hot, but can be playful and romantic at the same time. Aww!
 
I smiled like a maniac, alone. 
 
Suddenly, I realized someone was looking at me. I looked at her. Err?
 
She smiled at me then she sat beside me on the bed after I noticed that she was there.
 
"Daydreaming again, eh? About who? Your prince charming again?" She chuckled.
 
Hyuna unnie knows me very well. "Aigoo mwoya~" 
 
I sat beside her. "What's up, unnie?"
 
"Do you know what's happening today?"
 
"What?"
 
She smiled then whispered near my ear, "Your Prince Ilhoon will be staying here with us."
 
My eyes wide opened. I asked her for confirmation, she nodded and smiled widely.
 
"But..w-why?"
 
She told me everything. Now I know the reasons.
 
I want to see him so badly now. 
 
Hyuna nudged me. I looked at her. "Sohyunnie, this is your chance." She winked at me.
 
I know what did she mean. 
 
But...will he like me back? I pouted. "Unnie, I don't think he will like me too."
 
"Aigoo, don't give up okay?"
 
"How about you and...Junhyung oppa?"
 
"Uhm...molla. I don't have the hope anymore, I'm letting him go." She smiled bitterly.
 
I know she is still liking and loving Junhyung. 
 
---
 
I walked outside for dinner downstairs.
 
I walked through Ilhoon's room while staring at the door with hope that he will come out.
 
I arrived the stairs but the door still haven't been opened. I sighed. 
 
I walked downstairs and mom asked me to call Ilhoon in his room for dinner.
 
I never do anything that are asked by mom willingly but this time, I'm
very glad and happy to do it.
 
I ran upstairs and excitedly went to Ilhoon's room and knocked slowly.
 
"I-Ilhoon...?"
 
"Neh?" He shouted from inside. His...y...voice. 
 
"Mom called, dinner!"
 
"Ah alright, I'm coming now." 
 
He opened the door few seconds after that.
 
He looks good in that shirt. Gulp. I looked at him from up to down.
 
"Why are you looking at me like that Sohyunnie?"
 
"A-aniyo...you just...look..different." I smiled awkwardly. 
 
I walked downstairs while trying to hide my blushing face from him.
 
Dad, mom and Hyuna looked at us walking down the stairs.
 
"Oh! Two of you look good together!" Hyuna said teasingly.
 
I glared at her. How dare she said that infront of dad and mom.
 
We started eating. Hyuna keep looking at me while smiling teasingly making me umcomfortable. 
 
What's making me more nervous is, Ilhoon was sitting beside me.
 
I ate quickly and went to my room.
 
I jumped on my bed and hugged my teddybear. Gaahh! I kept smiling like a maniac.
 
I locked the door to make sure Hyuna didn't enter my room at that time.
 
I don't want to see me being this happy or she will tease me again.
 
 
 

 

Asdghjkdlmcnsswl thanks for the comments. B|

You know what I'm typing this on my iPad asdfhjk how hard i don't care because i have readers. Lewls.