The world in between worlds

Into the new world

 

The world in between worlds

“Are you...YoonA?”

“Yuri yahhh!!!!!” YoonA exclaimed while running over to hug Yuri. She missed Yuri dearly and this hug was much needed. They stayed in that position for what seemed like forever before Yuri pulled away from the hug and introduced the school to YoonA.




After they settled everything,Yuri  suggested bringing YoonA to her house to meet her grandfather. When they arrived,they were greeted by that same old man in his signature afro hairstyle. He gave off the aura of a person who was in a mental hospital as he signalled the girls,telling them to have a seat. He then proceeded to get them some tea. The tea,however wasn’t the normal type that me or you would have. It was poured out from a bottle shaped like a bitter gourd with the bottle cap being a cork.

The girls hesitated before drinking but later on finished the contents in their cups as a sign of respect.

“Congratulations on being my guinea pigs for this experiment.”

“Wha--what!? What did we dri--” Before Yuri could finish her words,the two went into a deep slumber. Their bodies seemed lifeless,as though they have travelled into another universe and they probably did. Well, not really into another universe, but into another world within this universe.

 



“Where am I? YoonA,are you there? “

“I’m here, I think we’re in a pool.” YoonA replied while interlacing her fingers with Yuri’s  “Wait,that means, we can talk in water!?” YoonA shouted out after taking some time to think.

“I guess so,let’s swim to the top first.”

With that,the girls made their way to the surface and popped their heads out to find out about their where beings. They then made their way out of the pool and to a hut that was painted pink.Surprisingly,they were not wet at all.

While they were wondering how dry they were,a couple who were slightly older than the two girls came out from the hut which was shaped like a mushroom you would see in Maplestory.

“Nice to meet you, I am Taeyeon and this is Tiffany.” Taeyeon and Tiffany stuck their hands out, to which the two girls held firmly and gave a shake.

“So, what are you two doing here?” Tiffany asked.

“We drank some weird tea and baam! We’re here!” YoonA replied

“That kind of happened to us too,” Taeyeon said. “I discovered a secret recipe to travel through worlds when I was forced to pack the arctic of my house. It was left behind by my grandfather. Out of curiosity, I went over to Tiffany’s house and we tried making the tea or rather,the potion and we came here. When we find out about the truth behind this place and the worlds it leads to, we came here often.” Taeyeon explained.

“And TaeTae made a mushroom house for us!” Tiffany said while forming two crescents  with her eyes. The couple then began to praise each other’s beauty and cuteness. As if in their own world, the couple totally forgot about YoonA and Yuri until the latter asked for the way home.

“You’re going home already? Come on! Join in the fun!” Taeyeon said after hearing Yuri’s ridiculous request.

“Yah! You want to go back already? We haven’t explored those worlds yet.” YoonA joined Taeyeon as they tried to persuade Yuri to stay. After rounds of persuasions, Yuri gave in.

“So,shall we go to that world? Taeyeon said,while pointing to a pool.

“The pool?” Yuri asked,confused.

“ Oh,I may not have told you yet but every pool leads to a different world and the pink pool leads to home. Understand?” The others nodded to show that they understood Taeyeon’s explanation before the four jumped into that particular pool and arrived into a new world.

 


Bonus TaeNy classic moment! xD 


A really short chapter..I know!>< I couldn't type because it will get deleted automatically so I guess I'll type somewhere else before posting next time.Please read on and comment! Don't be a silent reader! (If I even have any) ><