The gap in between

Into the new world

Ever since that day,the two friends would visit each other at the hill everyday to get to know more about each other. Although YoonA would receive punishment for not doing her chores,she continued this daily routine because she knew that whenever she was with this angel,she was happy,she felt loved.

Love,a simple four-lettered word,yet it holds such abstract meaning. It was something that YoonA had never felt before. If being with a person makes you smile like an idiot, or you find yourself staring at that person excessively or perhaps you couldn’t stop thinking about her and only her,you are definitely in love! YoonA happened to experience all these symptoms when she is with Yuri, even when she is not anywhere near Yuri,the thought of her angel or the sight of glass will pretty much get her smiling like an idiot.

It didn’t take YoonA too long to know about Yuri’s family. She lived in a three-story house,which was considered more than affordable for the people living in this small town. Her parents were workaholics and they are often busy at work.Since she was born,Yuri hardly had a chance to talk to her parents. If not for her grandfather,she wouldn’t even see her parents at all. Her grandfather was a rather eccentric person. His physical features was what everyone would see as a mad scientist. From his afro hairstyle to his fashion -jeans, tee and a white robe- everything about him reflects a damental scientist but he was not at all stupid. In fact,he was smart,extremely smart.

Going up the hill together with Yuri was how YoonA spent the happiest time of her life. They two were however separated when Yuri was sent to school.that moment marked the end of her childhood. She moved to Seoul with her parents and grandfather since her parents decided that their daughter must enter the best school available and the only way was to go to the capital of the country. YoonA,on the other hand,didn’t have the money to attend such a school. Instead,she went to a humble school in the town where she lived. The two were,of course,reluctant to say goodbye but there wasn’t another option. They lived with different lives and never saw each other again,until now......

The present

Yuri topped the class again,an expected sight since the mentioned spent every moment revising,with some swimming sessions in between. She was a successful student,a member of the student council,the captain of the school swimming team and the top scorer. Despite all her achievements and trophies,she wasn’t happy,not at all.

Our other protagonist, YoonA, spent everyday catching grasshoppers,climbing trees and eating anything she could find. She led a carefree life but that one fact bothered her,the fact that she wasn’t with Yuri.

We all know the pain of not being together with your loved ones. The two were human beings just like us and they felt that pain everyday. The problem was,however, the two didn’t even try to be together. They simply let fate decide it all,until YoonA couldn’t stand it anymore. She worked doubly hard, studying hard to get a scholarship by day while working by night to earn every extra cent with a goal in her mind-to meet Yuri.

The day YoonA stopped living such a tired life was the day she received a scholarship into Yuri’s school. She didn’t know it at first,but later found out that Yuri was actually a classmate and the two are even arranged to be roommates in the school dormitory.

 


A/N: So it's a short update..that's all I could type before going to school to clear my locker and stuff..probably be updating later in the afternoon :) I have to learn MAMA dance for a performance so it'll be good if anyone can give me the link to a good tutorial on youtube..I'll appreciate it :)  remember to subscribe and comment! Critism is fine by me :)