Into the new world - the two

Into the new world

Into the new world

The human mind is probably one of the most powerful object on earth. In fact,it IS indeed powerful. Although all human beings is born with this powerful object,no man has ever been able to unleash the full potential of the human mind. Even the smartest man that has ever lived used barely 10% of his brain,let alone ordinary people like me,you and Kwon Yuri.

Just like any other girl of her age, Kwon Yuri is a high school student who did nothing but study. Although she hated the dull routine she has been living with ever since she started school at the age of 7,she couldn’t do anything about it. The idea that her future revolves around grades was impacted on her by her parents since she was a young girl and she held onto that belief till now.

Her parents are probably the most ho-hum people on earth,but they are just part of the great population that share their life motto “money matters”. The people in this working class all wanted one thing,and that is money. They didn’t enjoy challenges,they worked hard and not work smart and they just wanted to be steady in life.These are the people who were fearful of challenges and failures and they imprint their life goal  onto their next generation. However,because these people exist,smart people have the chance to stand out and showcase their capabilities. One of such would be Im YoonA.

YoonA was an orphan since born but that made her stronger and more independent than others. She happily accepts challenges and turn them into opportunities for success and she met with failures but embraces them and learnt how to overcome them. She wasn’t the top scorer for her examinations, but she is definitely a potential Bill Gates no.2 ,a female version rather.

One would probably be curious how these two young girls of different background became the best of friends,or how they even met each other. It all happened when they were 6,a year before grades and reality took over the imaginative minds of all children alike.

As a child,YoonA often sneaks out of the orphanage to unveil the mysteries of this earth one by one. The world was her playground and nature was her best friend. She would often climb up the hill overseeing the little town she was situated in and simply admire the magnificent view while having some servings of the fresh air. Everyday, without fail,she would sit at the top of the hill and point out the houses that she wish to be living in. That day,however, was different,that day she discovered what mattered more to her than wealth.

That day she was accompanied by a tanned girl with black thick hair. Her hair were parted perfectly and tied into two neat braids. “Angelic” was the only word anyone could use to describe such a girl. Her long slim legs complemented her entire look,leaving YoonA speechless and breathless with her every action. Determined to know this girl better,YoonA went forward to start a conversation with this particular angel.

“Hi,YoonA’s the name,Im YoonA” YoonA broke the silence,while sticking out her hand awkwardly.

“Nice to meet you,I’m Kwon Yuri.” Yuri accepted the handshake that signified the start of their friendship...

 


A/N:So this is the yoonyul fic I was talking about. This chapter is just an introduction of the girls. Soon,the adventure is gonna start! So please stay on and read! Comments and subcriptions  appreciated! :D  Btw,sorry for this chapter being so boring. It's like, just blocks of words. I got dizzy when I was editing  so I apologize again if I spoilt your eyes. xD