35

Never gonna leave you
 

CHAPTER 35

next morning, after Yuri drop Yoona at her school, she told Jessica that she will go back home straight away after talking to Narsha-unnie.

 

NARSHA'S OFFICE

Narsha let out a long sigh, while holding the piece of paper. Then she looking at Yuri who is sitting in front her, and sigh again.

"Yuri-ah, do you really need to do this? Have you think about people around you?"

Yuri who keep staring down at her resignation paper, answering, "I know what I'm doing, unnie. It's for the best. For everyone".

Narsha sadly looking at her, "What will Yoona feel if you left? She still needs you to watch her grow up".

Yuri close her eyes, "she will eventually understand why I have to do this, unnie".

Narsha sigh again, "I don't have any rights to interfere with your personal life Yuri-ah. But as your employer, I feel really sad to let go one of my best and trusted manager".

"I apologize, unnie".

"Well, if you really wanna apologise, you should kept us in touch, yeah? Don't just disappeared without a trace". Narsha warned her.

Yuri smile, "I promise".

 

HOME

Jessica was waiting for Yuri to come back home, since Yuri ask her to wait for her. She is confused but she thinks that she just gonna wait and let what Yuri wants to say.

"What is going on with her? She doesn't talk to me at all since last night." She sit down on the couch.

When she heard that the front door is opened, Jessika knew that it's must be Yuri. But she just wait on the couch.

Yuri notice that when she enter the living room. Then she sit on the couch right in front of Jessica.

"I've been thinking over and over for these past few days. All I want to do is just hear you speak your mind, jessica."

"What do you mean, Yuri-ah". Jessica feel something not right.

Yuri sigh, "Are you ashamed of me being with you in your life? As a lover and Yoona's guardian?."

Jessica surprised with the question. "What's make you think like that?".

"God dammit, Jessica! Can you just answer my question?!".

Jessica was taken aback with Yuri's tones if words just now. She never talk like that to her. Since Yuri always gentle to her.

"I..I.. " Jessica stuttering.

Yuri is sad. Very sad that she just leave Jessica by herself there on the couch. 

"I decided to go, Jessica. Away from you since you don't need me anymore. I love you but I don't think my heart can't wait for you. You still not able to love me back. I think this is the best for us".

Jessica is shocked when she heard Yuri said that, she grab Yuri's wrist. "Yu..Yuri-ah!! Please don't leave me.. Don't leave us! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just.. I.."

"You just ashamed of me and you just don't want people to make fun of you. I understand all of that, Jessica". Yuri smile sadly, "I did this for Yoona as well. She deserved to have a family. A real family."

Yuri kiss Jessica for the last time while holding her hand, "when I said that I will leave, it doesn't mean I will neglect both of you. I just need time for myself, Jessica. Please understand me too. I'm really hurt when I heard your conversation with Tiffanny few nights ago".

Jessica interrupted, "But how.."

"ssshhhh..." Yuri shush her. "I just heard that somehow. It makes me realise I'm not good enough in your life, Jessica".

Jessica start crying, "Yuri-ah, please.. I'm sorry.."

Yuri sigh, "I will always keep in touch with you and Yoona. I promise. I just need to do something and I need time for myself".

yuri already prepared everything from her flight and luggage. "Please tell Yoona, I love her."

Tears forming in her eyes. It's really hard for her to make that decision. 

Jessica drop her knees on the floor, and keep crying,"what have I done.. What I have I donee.."

For the last time, Yuri look at vulnerable Jessica. "I will give you what you always want."

"A real family"

 

END OF CHAPTER 35 

##############################%###################### 

I know what you guys think. Please understand that I'm still looking for new laptop. Lol. I'm writing this chapter with anger. Upset coz it's to write the story on the phone. And forgives me if there's a lot of error. I will try my best to keep update you guys after......... A year since my last update?  -__-;