33

Never gonna leave you

CHAPTER 33

 

"OMG, Jessi!! Did you really said that to uncle?". Tiffany surprised when she heard Jessica tell her about what happened at the dinner with Jung family. 

"I got enough with him trying to interfere with my life and now he wants to control Yoona as well. I mean, I thought that he changed.  But I think I'm wrong.

Tiffany sigh on the phone. "But Jessi, I do think that he wants to let Yoona know that he exist for her. He is her grandfather."

"The grandfather who kick her mom out of the house when family support is needed". Jessica replied, sarcastically. 

"Jessi, but you haven't tell your family anything about you and Yuri right?". Tiffany ask, worried about the outcome if Uncle Jung informed about that. 

"I... I..." Jessica silent for a while.

"Did you?". Tiffany repeat.

"I haven't got any thought to inform them about that. I.. ". Jessica couldn't continue her sentences. 

"Because you embarrassed?" Tiffany sternly ask.

"I just.. *sigh... I just don't think that It's necessary". 

"You are embarrassed,  Jessi. It means that you are not ready to accept Yuri as your lover." Tiffany sounds disappointed. 

"Tiff, I just need more time to adapt myself in this kind of relationship. It doesn't mean that I'm embarrassed.  It's..."

Tiffany cut Jessica's words, "Ashamed to let others know that you guys are lover? Oh dear, why you do this to yourself. You know that it will not be fair to Yuri"

"I love Yuri, Tiff.  I do. But it doesn't mean that I need to announce it to the people and the world". Jessica sounds annoyed.

Tiffany sigh again, "Jessi, let me tell you something. Tae and I will have a plan to go to New Zealand and register our marriage there. At first, we are contemplating whether we should tell our parents or not about our relationship. But then, yesterday Tae bravely walk hand in hand with me to see both of our parents at the dinner".

 

FLASHBACK

Taeyeon and Tiffany invite their parents to the dinner in the restaurant. They were so nervous. 

"Tae.. " Tiffany never sounds so nervous like that in her whole life.

"Ppany-ah, I know you are worried.  I'm nervous as hell, too." Then she took Tiffany's hand and said, "But when I think that how I love you so much and want to spend my life together with you, I feel determined and I really want this!! I want us to be happy"

Tiffany then hug Taeyeon, "Me too, Tae. I want us to be happy."

Taeyeon intertwine her hand with Tiffany's, "Let's go inside"

Inside the restaurant, their parents already seated around the reserved table. Taeyeon and Tiffany greet them and sit down.

"Ohh my my.. aren't they look cute together?" Tiffany's mom compliment them.

Taeyeon's mom replied, "They're gonna be such a beautiful couple. Oh, I need to calm my heart."

"I know right? OMG. I can't wait till the wedding's bell ringing". Taeyeon's mom and Tiffany's mom were indulged in their own imagination.

Taeyeon and Tiffany couldn't believe what they just heard. 

"Mom..."

"Mommy..."

They haven't said a word yet they're surprised. 

Taeyeon's dad then interrupt. "EEhem.. "

"Dad..". Taeyeon look at her dad.

"Taeng, whatever the reason you guys invite us to this restaurant. We already know the purpose. I am disappointed".

Taeyeon look down but keep holding Tiffany's hand.

Then Tiffany's dad turn to talk, "We can't believe that you two just want to talk now".

Taeyeon and Tiffany confused. "Ttalk...?"

"We were all disappointed that both of you want to talk to us about your relationship just today. Why not before? We already know that you guys are dating."

Taeyeon and Tiffany couldn't believe their ears.

Taeyeon's dad sternly look at his daughter. "I didn't raise you to be a coward. I am your dad. Do you really think that I will oppose anything that could makes you happy? You should tell me and your mom earlier."

Tiffany's dad said, "You can't hide your expression whenever you talk about Taeyeon. Your mom and I know straight away that there's something going on between you two."

"The way you look at Taeyeon whenever she visit our house is the same look when I see your dad, Fany dear". Tiffany's mom smile.

Taeyeon's mom said, "It's the look of love, Taeyeon-ah. You can lie to us, but your expression said other way whenever you talk about Tiffany."

Taeyeon and Tiffany just sit there with their mouth slightly open. They're tried to figure it out of what just happened. 

"Now, enough for us parents to talk. Two of you, do the talking now". Taeyeon's dad smile.

Then Taeyeon stand up and ask Tiffany to do the same as well.

"Tiffany and I.." Taeyeon stop for a while.

"We are dating. For almost 3 years now." She continue.

"We were just too scared to let you know about the relationship. Because of the society here"

Tiffany add, "And we don't want to make you feel embarrassed."

"We are not embarrassed my dear. Loving someone with all your heart is the greatest gift. Why should we feel that when our lovely daughters loves each other".  Taeyeon's mom replied.

"Thank you, auntie. For accepting me loving your daughter". Taeyeon is on the verge of tearing up. 

Tiffany already tearing up. Then her mom hug her. "Don't cry, Fany-ah"

The dads just smile and said, "as long as they're happy".

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

Before Jessica call Tiffany,  Yuri actually already on the phone with Taeyeon and she know about the the happy news. She was playing with Yoona in the other side of the room when Taeyeon call her.

"Taeng, I'm so happy for you. I can't believe that they're said everything that you and Tiffany want to said. Hahahaha.."

"I was so surprised, Yul. Never in my mind that they will just accept it like that", said Taeyeon on the other line.

"Well, my friend. You have to be happy so feel grateful that everything is going well with you two". Yuri smile.

"How about you and Jessica? Everything going well too, right?".

Yuri gigling, "hehehe..so far so good, Taeng"

"Good to hear that. Oh by the way, I gotta go. I have to pick up the paperwork for the New Zealand trip. I will send the invitation to you soon. Gotta go now, monkey!!" Taeyeon said in a hurry.

"Thanks midget!!". Yuri hang up the phone.

"Jessica must be happy if she know about the news. I have to tell her now". Yuri then walk to Jessica's room direction.

She want to knock the door, but then..

"I just need more time, Tiff. It doesn't mean that I have to tell people and the world know about the relationship.."

"Do you feel ashamed and embarrassed if people know? Jessi, you do know that it's not fair for Yuri"

Yuri stood there in front of Jessica's door, hear everything. Jessica put the speaker on, that's why Yuri know that Jessica is talking to Tiffany. 

"I.. I just scared of what people will think. They will judge. And treat me like an abnormal person".

"Then why you accept Yuri's love if you scared that people will judge?". Tiffany sounds annoyed.

"Because I... I..". Jessica couldn't continue.

"Are you just using Yuri for your own selfish?" 

That's it. That's sentences is enough for Yuri let out her tears. 

"Is that what Jessica think of me? That I'm an abnormal person. And she just using me..." Yuri thought.

She close her eyes and sigh, "Sica.."

Then she slowly walk back into her room.

 

"I am not using her, Tiff. I said that I just need more time". Jessica sigh.

"Yuri is a human as well, Jessi. She also have a limit. I am so done talking to you for today, couz. I will send you the invitation soon. Bye". Tiffany abruptly hang up the phone.

Jessica doze off for a while and have a thought of what Tiffany just said to her.

 

##############################################################################################

END OF CHAPTER 33

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

Thanks for the comments and I welcomes the new subscribers.  Thanks for loving the story. I notice that you guys always call me Author-nim which I am very honored.  ^___^  but I decided to put my nickname To make it easier for you guys to address me.

love,

KJY

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Poor