Forever

She's The Maid, But She's My Maid, My Girl.

I'm going to shamelessly advertise my other fics before this chapter, (cos I'm just a horrible writer like that! haha)

I have 2 new fanfics and it would mean the world if you guys could read them:
Beyond Us - Got7 and OC. It is set in a futuristic world where the government has a secret weapon big enough to kill everyone. 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/761683/

Broken - Mark & Got7. Mark is dying but he is a medical miracle. The last chapter of his life he already wrote, what happens if he meets people who make him change it all?
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/774676

Science of Love - Luhan & OC. In another future, the reason for Love is being researched. The science of it, the reason of it. But can our researcher find the reason of love without falling in love?
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/619355/science-of-love-angst-exo-exok-exom-luhan

Because You Are My Princess - Kai & OC. The royal family is under attack, the attackers want royal blood. The Princess must run away and start anew with her guard Kai. In a world full of darkness, can they make it out alive? Can they find love?
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/252172/because-you-re-my-princess-romance-you-royalty-exo-exok-exom-kai

Please take a look at those fanfics! I'm attempting to write in a more mature manner in my more recent fanfics. So please look at them. it would make me extremely happy and who knows, updates may come out quicker then! 

 



Public speaking. Each of the five males standing in front of Byunghun were required to make a speech, expressing how they thought that Hye Mi and Byunghun were made for each other. But what could they really say? They didn’t actually know that much of them. The only thing that they could even comment on was that Byunghun had gotten a lot nicer since the two of them became an item.

“Yah, Byunghun. Why couldn’t you just pick one of us to be your best man?” Leader CAP groaned. He absolutely hated public talking. It just wasn’t one of the things he enjoyed. He seems scary and menacing on the outside but once you break down that wall, you’ll find him to be as cute and cuddly as a small kitten.

“Yeah Byunghun. We all know that you would just choose me,” Chunji joked, flicking the fringe out of his face.

“You wish. It would definitely be me!” Ricky said bumping Chunji.

“Guys Guys Guys. Don’t flatter yourself, the clear winner is me,” Niel exclaimed.

“And this is the reason why I am making you all be the best man,” Byunghun sighed. How on earth did he become friends with this lot again?

“Wait, wouldn’t it be best men then?” Changjo asked, his eyes radiating in innocence, a quite rare act actually. Compare the two youngest members of the group, 9/10 people would vote for Ricky being younger than Changjo. Wait, actually make that 10/10.

Laughing at the questions, not a single person answered the poor maknae’s question leaving him attempt to answer his own question.

Hours ticked by, and the boys were still there just joking about. Talking about how their lives are about to change, although only one of the members were getting married. With the Teen Top boys, it’s buy one buy all. When Chunji had to take the role of being CEO, all the boys helped him out. They helped him with his schedules, even helped him with actual work that the broadcasting company did. No one was ever left behind in this group.

Not only was Hye Mi about to marry Byunghun, she was about to welcome Teen Top into her life.

“It’s going to change isn’t it?” Ricky asked, bringing up the question they were all thinking but none of them wanted to ask out loud.

“Maybe. Maybe not,” CAP mumbled. Not knowing the answer for himself.

“Change?” Chunji questioned the younger’s choice of word.

“Never,” Byunghun stated firmly.

“Once Teen Top, Forever Teen Top,” Niel Reinstated.

“Together we will run to the top,” Changjo finished. And that was the goal from day one. They all knew that they were to inherit their parents companies and their legacies and their goal was to reach to the top, together forever as one group. One group with one heart. Together they could defeat and overcome any issues that they were faced with.

“Hyung?” Ricky asked L.joe.

“Hmm?” The older responded to the younger boy. He questioned their response, they always said they would be together forever but was it a realistic thing?

“After you’ve become a married man, you better not forget us. Otherwise I’m going to kill you!” Ricky laughed.

Weddings. Hye Mi had only been to a few before but these were when she was much younger, she could not even remember them anymore. But in a few short weeks she would be walking down the aisle to meet the one person she never imagined she would. She honestly could not believe it.

Dress was chosen. She would need to go back to the store one week before the wedding for the final fitting. Reception was already taken care of and invitations were all sent out.

The only thing that needed preparing? Was her. Could she really do this?

Her mother had accepted the fact that her daughter would be married off. But one more person needed their say.

--

“We need to go somewhere,” Hye Mi said the next morning, walking into Byunghun’s bedroom at 7 in the morning. Opening up the curtains letting the light shine in, she didn’t give the boy any option but to wake up.

“Where are we going?” He groaned, rubbing his eyes.

 “Somewhere. Now hurry up, we don’t have all day. And dress nicely, if you wear anything outrageous non-presentable, I will strangle you,” she threatened before leaving the room.

After an hour in the car and a quick stop to the florist, Byunghun had finally worked out where they were. The memorial centre, the cemetery.

Arriving at the site, Hye Mi got to her knees and bowed down to her father, pulling Byunghun down with me.

“Hi daddy. It’s been a while, I’m sorry. I would have liked to come more often it’s just things are getting really hectic. I have so much to tell you daddy. But first, I want you to meet someone.” She said gesturing to Byunghun to introduce himself.

“Ah, Hello. I’m Lee Byunghun Sir. And I am going to marry your daughter soon sir, if that’s okay with you.” He managed to say.

“Daddy, that’s my fiancé. Remember Mr Lee? You know your best friend? Well this is his son. He’s grown up a lot since you’ve seen him right? Well he makes me extremely happy now, and Daddy,  I’m going to marry him. I hope you’ll be watching from above when we do get married.”

She said before removing the old flowers and placing the new ones on there. She quickly cleaned the tombstone, like the good daughter she was.

“Daddy, we have to go now. It’s about to rain. I promise I will come make more often,” she said before bowing with Byunghun bowing as well.

The only thing Hye Mi never considered was who would walk her down that aisle?

 



Please Check Out my other fics, I would really love for them to be noticed. I've done a lot of research to actually write them. 

Also, The next chapter is most likely the wedding. So get your best outfit on because someone is getting married!!!!

_uraqt