Final

I Can't

Taemins POV 

 

The guy slowly pulled away from Minho and smiled. Then he said

 

"Call me!" And ran off.

 

Minho walked into the dorm not saying a word to me. I stood there for a couple seconds registering what happened.

 

"Minho how could you?!" I said sobbing. He turned around to face me.

 

"How could I what?" He asked looking angry.

 

"How could I try to be happy? How could I try to get over you?" He yelled at me.

 

I didn't know what to say.

 

"Thats what I thought go cry to your precious Jonghyun, cause I'm sure he so much better than I could ever be!" He spat at me.

 

"Thats not true you don't know what your saying!" I yelled back

 

He seemed shocked for a moment, but it as soon as it came it disappeared.

 

"I don't?" He smirked. "Let's watch a video together shall we?" He was still smirking.

 

"I sat on the couch and waited for him. He came out of his room with his laptop. I then realized what he was doing.

 

"Minho, no please don't!" I begged

 

"Afraid of something Tae?" He questioned.

 

"I've already watched it Minho" I said with my head down "Why do you think I haven't tried to fight back? I knew I was in the wrong" 

 

"Then why Taemin why?!" He said standing up. A tear slowly dripped down his face. "Couldn't you see that I loved you?! Was I not could enough?! If I wasent we could have worked it out together at least" He was now sobbing.

 

"I know Minho I know you loved me! I loved you too! You were my first love, of course I would think your good enough! You were better than good enough! I loved you with every part of my being! There was never anything between me a Jonghyun! How could there be when I knew everyday I knew I would wake up with the most perfect human being right next to me! That stage thing it was all an act! When I was doing that I saw you not Jonghyun! So please! Come back!" I sobbed so hard that I fell to the ground gasping for air.

 

He just stood there. "It's true? Everything you said was it true? Do you mean it?"

 

"Y-Y-Yes" I said bbetween sobs.

 

"Taemin!" He cried and ran to me. He held me and rocked me back and forth. At that moment a realized how much I missed his touch. I wished this moment would never end.

 

"I love you" he whispered in my ear. "I love you so much"

 

"I love you too Minho. Do you forgive me?" I asked still laying in is warm embrace.

 

"I do, just promise me you will always be mine and only mine?" He whispered.

 

"I promise" I said and smiled

 

 

 

Well that's it thank you subscribers for bearing along with my bad writing! I hope you enjoyed! Sorry for the not updating and stuff! Well hopped you enjoyed! -Mimi