Chapter

I Can't

Minho's POV after he got out of the hospital~

 

 

 

After I got out of that stuffy hospital I walked down the street. Luckily I had my coat because it was freezing outside.

unfortunenately I didn't have a disguise, so I was soon swarmed with girl. After I was done sighting all the stuff, I walked down the street a little more. I found a nice quite coffee shop I stepped in and got in line. As I was in line I checked my pockets for my wallet.

 

"Crap! I forgot my wallet!" I huffed.

 

"I'll pay for you" a deep voice said from behind me. 

I turned around to find a tall handsome man behind me. He smiled at me and bowed.

 

"Sorry for not introducing myself, I'm Nichkhun" he smiled a bright smile.

I couldn't help, but smile back. He was a good looking man, he was almost the complete opposite of Taemin. Taemin was shortish (compared to me), cute, and childish. Where as this man was tall, lean, and manly. I kind of liked it. He snapped me out of my day dream.

 

"Your next, would you like to order together?" He smiled at me.

Man that smile was killing.

 

"Sure thanks" I smiled back.

After we ordered we sat down

 

"You never told me your name?" He said looking at me.

 

"Oh! Right! Sorry, I'm Minho" I said shaking my head a little, to get my head clear.

 

"From shinee?" He questioned

 

"Ya, you know them?" I asked looking at him questionably.

 

He chuckled "Ya, I'm fom 2pm" he said smiling.

 

"Really, I'm so sorry, I don't really know your guys names" I blushed from embarrassment.

 

"It's ok" he smiled.

 

After coffee he offered to walk me home, which I gladly accepted. I just couldn't get enough of that smile. On the way to the dorm we talked about how are bands are doing, and what are schedules were like. When we reached the dorm we exchanged numbers then bowed. He gave me a soft peck on the lips nothing big, but as soon as he did Taemin burst through the door with a smile, but it imidiatley faded when he saw us.

 

Nichkhun pulled away and smiled.

 

"Call me!" He waved than ran off.

 

I smiled than walked into the dorm not saying a word to Taemin, who was still standing there shocked.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the long wait, but it's been busy at school, and I haven't had the energy to do anything. So I hope you will forgive me, I will try to update more often now.

thank you for reading!!  -Mimi. ~FIGHTING~