Chapter 4

I Can't

Taemin's POV 

 

I lay in my bed crying, and wondering how it came to this. In the middle of my thinking key came into mine and Jonghyun's room.

 

"Are you ok?" Key asked sitting on my bed

 

"I still love him" I reply to his question, without giving a direct answer.

 

"I know Taemin, he still loves you too." He pats my back.

 

"Ya right" I snort.

 

"He's just hurting, that's all" key said rubbing soothing circles in my back.

 

"Ya, but I'm hurting too and I don't act like that" I protested.

 

"Ya, but Minho isn't you" key said still rubbing soothing circles in my back.

 

"Your right, but still" I said sitting up.

 

Key stopped rubbing circles in my back, I could tell he was getting frustrated.

 

"Taemin stop acting like a baby" Key sighed.

 

"I am not!" I yell at him

 

"DO NOT RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!" Key yelled standing up.

 

"Sorry" I mumble feeling guilty.

 

He sighs "Taemin from my point of view it looks like your having to much fun with everybody else besides Minho" key said sitting back down.

 

"Like who?" I said curious to know.

 

"You really want to know?" He said raising an eyebrow.

I nodded.

 

"If I were Minho, it looks like you moved on to Jonghyun" key said with a small frown.

 

"But I don't like Jonghyun like that!" I say shocked

 

"I know, but from someone, who doesn't know you outside of being in a relationship, that's what it looks like." Key said frowning.

 

"If that's why he's acting like that, I'll just confront him" I said looking Key straight in the eye.

 

Key smiled "You do that then. Oh by the way Minho texted me saying he checked out of the hospital, and that he's fine"

 

"Thanks umma" I smiled.

 

"No problem Minnie" he smiled back

 

"I'm hungry umma" I said doing aeygo.

 

"Aigoo what am I going to do with you?" He chuckled and pinched my cheeks.

 

"Make me food?" I answered his question.

 

He chuckled "Ok fine lets go" he said pulling me up.

We walked into the kitchen, hearing some voices outside the front door.

 

I ran to the front door hoping it was Minho. I got what I wanted, but with a slight complication, he was kissing another man.

 

 

--------------------------------------

 

Ok soo that was a really lame chapter, but I was having writers block. So help I have a poll going, but for some reason I can't get it up here so please go to my account and go to polls, and vote if you really want to help! Thank you! Don't forget to leave comments! I will reply! - Mimi