Selfishness

Be My Bride?

 

“Hai, we just arrived at the airport. Yes, I’ll call when we get there”

 

Yi Fan eyes can’t help but stare at those plump lips talking to the phone. He kept remembering the miraculous moment as he watches his phone’s wallpaper.

 

 

 

As soon as Yi Fan’ eyes opened, he was welcomed by an unexpected view. Lu Han’s head is leaning on his shoulder. His honey blonde hair was reflected by the light from the window, his long eye lashes fluttered as he tries to reject the light by forcing his eyes close, his now soft facial features made Yi Fan wonder if Lu Han was really pissed at him. But he knew one thing for sure. Yi Fan knew Lu Han was sleep talking but he himself was wide awake as soon as he heard the words

“Yi Fan, please… stay”

 

 

 

His thoughts were cut off when Lu Han handed him the phone

 

“Dad wants to talk to you”

 

“Father?”

 

“Yi Fan, my son!” Yi Fan could hear a faint laughter from the old man even with the white noise “How was your trip?”

 

“It’s fine, we slept all throughout”

 

“Son, I’m sorry I can’t personally take you but I will have my men take you to your home in Tokyo”

 

“It’s alright father, we understand the situation”

 

“Well then, see you two in a bit. Please take care of Lu Han, he can be a bit moody but”

 

“But?”

 

“He can’t stay mad at you. Well, more like he can’t resist not talking to you for a long time. If it’s you, Yi Fan. I know because he is my son.”

 

Yi Fan was speechless. It was these times that his uncle has proven to him that he is Yi Fan’s second father. He may not be his own son but he takes care of him like one “Thank you, father. I will keep that in mind”

 

 

 

When the Tsukino clansmen arrived, Lu Han had to excuse himself to the toilet while they take care of their luggage. Yi Fan followed suit leaving the men confused.

 

Lu Han was already washing his face when Yi Fan entered. His face turned sour as soon as he saw his husband’s face in which Yi Fan unfortunately noticed. Yi Fan then walked towards him.

 

“What?” Lu Han tried to step back only to hit the wall.

 

“What do you mean ‘what?’ We haven’t talked for ages!”

 

Lu Han felt guilty, it’s true and it’s mostly because of his selfishness that they became like this. Yet he stood with his pride, still

 

“What is there to talk about?”

 

“Everything!”

 

Lu Han couldn’t move anymore as Yi Fan had already trapped him in the wall, between his hands “What—“

 

“Didn’t everything start when I married you?”

 

“Yi Fan”

 

“No, let me say it. We were fine the way we were before, I was satisfied with that. I was dead scared when they told me I have to get married. I thought if it wasn’t for this marriage I could still talk to you, laugh with you, and I could see your smile every day. But whether it was you I married or not, you still aren’t with me”

 

Lu Han could clearly see hurt in Yi Fan’s face when he said those last words

 

Tears were starting to sting Lu Han’s eyes because he knew Yi Fan had managed to point out how egoistic he is for such a small reason.

 

“I’m sorry for everything, for dragging you down with my responsibilities as a prince. You’ve been beside me as my advisor ever since we were young and remember how close we were? You are so important to me that I don’t want to lose you”

 

“No, Yi—“Lu Han tried to correct the misunderstanding but Yi Fan cut him off

 

“Yes, you’re here but are you really? Did I anger you so much to the point that you ignore my existence?”

 

“No, you’re wrong!” his tears had already fallen before he knew it

 

“Then tell me! Do you have any idea how much it hurts not being able to meet you or even talk to you albeit you’re so close to me? To not being able to hold your hand when you’re just in front of me? Please, I don’t know—“

 

Yi Fan was cut off as soon as Lu Han’s lips landed on his. Before he realized it, Lu Han was already crying, arms held tight on the taller one’s neck. Yi Fan’s shoulder was already wet and Lu Han is still sobbing.

 

“Please, Yi Fan… please don’t say you’ll leave me. I’m sorry! I’m really sorry it’s my own fault. Just don’t go please” Lu Han shook his head while he held Yi Fan tighter not wanting to let go as if Yi Fan might suddenly disappear

 

“Lu Han”

 

Lu Han continuously shook his head “No, don’t”

 

Yi Fan caressed the smaller one’s head carefully, calming him in a soothing manner “I won’t go anywhere”

 

“Yi Fan” Lu Han looked into his husband’s eye which reflected sincerity.” I’m selfish and possessive. I didn’t want you to touch me because it made me shiver and overly flustered, I’m easily jealous over the fact that you talked to that stewardess. I’m so sorry for being so greedy and spoiled and all. Please, please, please don’t…” Lu Han sobbed “leave… me”

 

Yi Fan cupped Lu Han’s face “I could say the same to myself” before kissing Lu Han fully on the lips “If you want to be greedy, just say it. If you want to be spoiled, say so. If you want to be possessive, I’d be more than happy to comply. If you’re jealous, then show everyone I’m your man”

 

Yi Fan’s words hit Lu Han like a needle.

 

Their love was simple yet he made it more complicated

 

And they both suffered

 

But Yi Fan understood enough to accept Lu Han as he is

 

Neither of them could turn back the time they lost

 

And neither of them could do anything to prevent that

 

Only they can change it

 

And Lu Han knew he’d be lost without Yi Fan

 

They shared their kiss as compensation for missing each other. Both understood their needs mutually. Their kiss was passionate but full of love and sincerity.

 

Yi Fan had trapped Lu Han between the wall and him. His hand travelled from Lu Han’s neck to his lower back. Lu Han had his arms still entangled in Yi Fan’s neck, pulling him closer in a tight embrace.

 

Their hunger for each other is incomparable. Both were missing and seeking each other’s warmth.

 

Yi Fan’s hands were already on Lu Han’s hips while the latter was gripping Yi Fan’s hair when they heard a loud knock.

 

 

“Young masters? I have to apologize but we were scheduled to arrive at your home 20 minutes from now”

 

Both of them had to let go, a string of saliva still visible between their mouths.

 

Yi Fan looked at Lu Han, he was still beautiful. His eyes watering from tears; face flushed, and swollen lips.

 

“In a minute” Yi Fan replied before looking back at Lu Han “I’ll go first. You get ready” before giving the latter another kiss.

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

What a miracle

I updated *please don't kill me i just got back from a fever*

Hola!! I'm still alive (o.<)

so there you have it!