Chapter 24

Still Singing Just For You

 

 

 

Taehyun couldn’t sleep, at all.

 _______ woke up to a phone call from him.

Half asleep, she checked who the caller was.

She sighed and tapped the 'Accept' button.

"Oppa?"

"______-ah, I'm just calling you to say, I'm giving you a few days off."

______ sat straight up in bed.

"MWOYA? I get some days off?"

"Yeah, I have some things to take care of so we can resume next week."

"Arasseo." She nodded. She realized that he couldn't see her. "Arasseo."

"You can go back to sleep."

After hanging up, ______ sighed.

"I don't have work today? WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MYSELF?!?!.......wait, Oppa sounded weird. I wonder how things went with his parents."

______ decided to use her free time to make her first videos in a while.

She went on twitter.

The tweets from fans were building up.

“I should reply to some, before I ask for song requests.”

 

 

-@------: @Unnie! I'm from The US. I watched  KPOP Tasty Road about KPOP idols dating secrets! They mentioned B2ST couples going to one restaurant. Did you go with Oppa?! That would be so awesome!-

 

-@: @------ ㅋㅋㅋ I need to see that one. I'm not sure. Probably not.-

 

 

Because of that reply, she had fans going crazy.

 

 

-@-------: @ OMG! You replied to me! I LOVE YOU! THANK YOU! I feel so special! AjdksjahHxjjshahxjz siwidkkanzja -

 

-@:  @------ Awww...you're welcome. You ARE special! VERY SPECIAL! Don’t you go thinking otherwise, that’s an order. ^^-

 

 

She replied to a bunch if other fans for a while.

So many people were tweeting to her saying that they don't believe the rumors.

However, there were others who were being cruel.

 

 

-@------: @ Unnie, just continue to ignore the haters. If you were cheating on Yoseob Oppa, or broke up with him, you’d tell us. Unnie was always honest with us.-

 

-@------: I’m 100% sure that _______ Unnie isn’t broken up with Yoseob Oppa. People are asking her for an apology, for what? Pictures mean nothing. They were probably taken out of context.-

-@------: @ Unnie, instead of an unnecessary apology, how about ______ do covers of Yoseob Oppa’s songs.-

 

 

Fans were still begging her for a cover of the songs on Yoseob's solo album.

If they believed that she and Yoseob were broken up, they wouldn’t ask for that.

The constant fights with him made her so emotional though.

His accusations were still fresh wounds.

"Well, for them to still suggest those songs, tells me that they don't believe the rumors. It couldn't hurt to take more requests though. I'm not going anywhere today. I'm too weak when I'm around Uri Jagi. If I see him, I might just fall into his arms again. AISH! Why can't I be stronger! I need to let some emotions out!!! Tweet! TWEET!!!"

Her fingers tapped across the keyboard at hyper speed.

 

 

-@: I'm back to talking requests for covers. English is okay too :) GO! NOW! -

 

 

She got a hell of a lot of requests for Yoseob's songs.

Of course, she expected that.

"I love our ___Seobies!~ Even they know that I'd always go straight for him."

 

 

-@SHAWOLMinheeKim: @SHINee. A medley of EVERY SINGLE SHINee SONG-

 

-@: @SHAWOLMinheeKim Psh...You wish :P-

 

 

"Ignoring my weirdo best friend. Ooh I see One Direction? Trey Songz? Mostly guy songs? Aigoo, is my voice deep? Am I manly?" She giggled. "Oh Shontelle?  Aziatix? Pussycat Dolls? The Academy Is?! G.NA Unnie? Ailee Unnie? The Wanted? Nicki Minaj? Ooh...hmm...I'll pick a few. Wait, someone asked for miss A's 'I Don't Need a Man'? Psh...Wrong-o! I do, indeed, need my man."

Her choices were 'Heart Attack' by Trey Songz, 'Go' by Aziatix, and 'They Don't Know About Us' by One Direction.

Those choices were in top of her covers of the entire 'The First Collage' album.

Her videos took a couple of days to record. R

After she finished, she was so exhausted.

She uploaded ALL of them.

Then, her phone starts to ring.

"Minhee..." ______ answered in a tired tone.

"Unnie, why so emo?"

"Shut up! What do you mean?"

"You just uploaded a load of videos. You're very emo. YAH! Did you and Oppa not use the gift I gave last time?"

"Babo-ya, we haven't even seen each other much. I'm just like this."

"Yeah, when you're not with Yoseob Oppa."

"Uri Bojogae Jagi always cheers me up. Lately though, all we do is fight."

"Over Ma Taehyun Oppa?"

"Minhee-ya, they almost got into a physical altercation the other day."

"Physical altercation? What do you mean?! They almost got into a fist fight?!?!" Minhee exclaimed. Her tone was dripping with worry.

"Yeah, Uri Bojogae Jagi came to see me at the set and..."

"POW, RIGHT IN THE KISSER?!"

______ rolled her eyes.

"Yah! No! I don't know what happened before I got there...but Uri Jagi was about to hit Oppa."

"That doesn't sound like Yoseobie Oppa. He's not a violent person."

"ARA!!! I went in there, broke it up and kicked him out." She told her friend.

"MWOYA?!?!"

______ frowned.

The expression on Yoseob's face was unforgettable.

"Uri Bojogae Jagi looked so betrayed. He thought I was taking Taehyun Oppa's side."

"Unnie...."

"I WASN'T!!!" ______ shouted defensively. "I just didn't want something to happen to either of them. It's out of character for Uri Jagi so...it's not all his fault. I'm not putting all the blame on either of them."

"Split the blame three ways." Minhee said.

She looked over at her twin. "You know that my brother is adding to it. You were right the other day. Yoseob Oppa wouldn't be so insecure if he didn't say anything. He'd trust you completely."

"It's killing me that he doesn't." ______ whispered.

She was on the verge of tears.

"What are you going to do?"

"I just wish that we could go back to before things started to go downhill!" She sniffled. "I miss my cute boyfriend. I miss the awkward, overdone, aegyo. I miss his gi-normous hands that are like a bazillion times bigger than his face. When he touches me with those hands I feel..."

Minhee cleared .

"Whoa now!~ Lets keep the images G rated, or at least PG13."

"YAH!!! I mean when he touches my cheek or brushes my bangs out of my face. I miss when we would hold hands and I’d feel so safe and happy. You Babo, you’ve become a little byuntae since I’ve been dating him. Quit reading the SHINee fanfictions, arasseo?! You're freaking me out!"

"Alright! Alright!~" Minhee laughed. "Don't mind my y thoughts. Get back to your swooning over Yoseob Oppa."

______ side-eyed Minhee and shook her head.

"I miss his dimples when he smiles. He doesn't smile now. I hope he smiled when he saw his birthday present though." she babbled. 'He said he loved it but I wish I could've seen his reaction.'

Minhee lit up.

"BIRTHDAY PRESENT?! What did you get him?!"

_____ shook her head.

"I didn't get him anything. I MADE him something."

"What was it?"

"Something to show him how much he means to me. It was a video of every selca and song that we did together. I cut together some of the videos that we made and added some clips in there too. It was a long video, more like a movie." She smiled at the thought. "It made me happy to see how happy we were together. We're not perfect. We have issues too. All relationships have their hardships."

"Yeah, it must be difficult to endure it in the public eye."

"We're not. We're not making our fight public. I'm so close to forgiving him. I miss him like crazy. AISH! Why did I have to kiss him the last time I saw him. WHY DID I HAVE TO PUT MY ALL INTO THAT KISS?!"

"Unnie, it's because Yoseob Oppa is your number 1. Your heart is devoted to him so your mind won't think of other guys in that way. Not even exes of yours."

"You know, it was pretty nice..."

Minhee cocked her head to the side inquisitively.

"Mwo? What was nice?"

______ smiled a bit.

"Reminiscing with Taehyun Oppa. He's always been misunderstood. We have so many fun memories together. My heart just didn't jump back to him. He may want it to...but I won't. People can hate on him all they want but he's really not a bad guy."

"He's wasn't as controlling as uri Twinnie BUT...he likes to be the alpha male. He's cockiness and whole 'I’m better than you' attitude could piss off anyone."

______ nodded.

She knew it was true.

"Still, for him to anger Uri Yoseobie THAT MUCH, it's hard work." She laughed.

"Poor Yoseob Oppa!" Minhee giggled too. "Poor Unnie for attracting the crazies!"

"YAH!~"

 

Suddenly, ______ got a direct message on twitter.

 

 

-@chokomi123: @Can we meet somewhere?-

 

 

______'s eyes widened.

"What?! What's with the expression?!?!" Minhee asked curiously. "Why do you look so pale? It's like your life flashed before your eyes.

"Uri Jagi's Noona just messaged me."

“CHEONGMALYO?!?!?!?!”

 

 

_______________________________________

Yoseobie's Noona wants to meet ______!!!!~

the next chapter will be up shortly!

comment a lot to show how much you want it.

___Seob will return!~