Chapter 14

Still Singing Just For You

 

 

 

 

 

"Why are your fancams so cute?!??" Minhee giggled.

She was on YouTube searching through ___Seob fancams.

"Huh?!"

"You and Yoseob Oppa."

"Oh, you watch those too?" ______ smiled.

"You do?"

"I have fans sending them to me. Then they beg for a kiss. They type in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. 'KISS ALREADY!'. 'WE NEVER SEE YOU KISS ON CAMERA!'..." ______ giggled. “They are so cute!~ I guess, you’re taking a break from your spazzy SHAWOL-ness?”

______ looked through Minhee’s history.

It was FILLED with SHINee fancams.

"Mhm…Yay! You're not mad at me anymore." Minhee brightened up.

"NOPE!” Munhee spoke up. “If I know Song ______, she's still mad at you."

"Correct!!!" ______ exclaimed.

"Wow! Whatever you did. I don't want to know."

"You probably don't." Minhee said. “You’d disown me.”

“There are a lot of things that you do, to make me want to disown you.”

______'s phone rang.

She decided to answer it. Maybe Munhee was right.

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"______-ah, you didn't add my number into your phone?! Yah...."

She did recognize the voice.

"Oppa?"

"Yep!"

"Aah, Taehyun Oppa! What are you up to?"

"Told you it was...him." Munhee muttered. "Hang up already."

He tried to get over to her, but ______ shoved her hand in his face.

"Nothing. I figured I would call you."

_____ smiled.

"Aah, cheongmalyo? I'm glad that I’m still a cure for boredom." she said sarcastically.

"Yah!" he chuckled. "I was just trying to figure out a time when your boyfriend isn't around you."

"He's never around me. Uri Jagi has a busy schedule lately. I don’t have as many schedules as he does"

"Aah, so it's a good time for me to appear?"

You could hear the happiness in his voice.

"You're taking away from my Minhee and me time though!!!"

"That's alright, she has Kim Munhee. She might be bored out of her mind though. Poor Minhee.”

 Munhee stood up, fists clenched at his sides.

"I heard that you stupid F-...."

"OPPA!!!" Minhee scolded covering her twin’s mouth.

"Mmph!!!"

______ shook her head.

"Are you doing alright?"

Munhee ripped his sister’s hand away from his mouth.

"Hang up before he asks you out."

"Ne, I've been working in an office though.     I haven't gotten the chance to call you. Maybe we could catch up over coffee."

"You want to go out for coffee?"

Munhee smacked his palm to his forehead.

"Too late. What did I say?" he turned to Minhee. "Did I NOT just say that?"

"Coffee never hurt anyone."

"If it's hot coffee it could."

Minhee rolled his eyes.

"______ Unnie isn't the type to be unfaithful."

"I know that...but Ma Taehyun won't turn down that challenge. I've had to deal with him since high school. No, I believe it started before high school. You think Yang Yoseob wouldn't be pissed?! You don't think he should know about Ma Taehyun?"

"Unnie said he's met him."

"Yeah, but he doesn't have the experience that I do dealing with Ma Taehyun."

"He has experience dealing with you."

".......Shut it."

______ looked over at the twins.

"You two are so loud." she sighed. "Um...Taehyun Oppa, I'll call you back."

She hung up.

"You're not going for coffee with him, are you?" Munhee asked.

"I don't want to cause any scandals! I love my boyfriend! If I have to tell him, over and over...I will. Come on, when do I NOT talk about Uri Jagi?"

"Seriously..." He muttered. "For nearly a year and a half."

______ just shrugged.

"I'm a proud, loving girlfriend. I like to voice how devoted I am to my boyfriend.”

Minhee nodded.

“She did the same when she was with you…BUT the things about Yoseob Oppa are true. The things you said about…this one…” she pointed to her brother. “…that is all made up nonsense.”

“Ignoring that.” Munhee said. “I hope you don’t plan on calling that jerk back.”

“He’s not a jerk.”

“Yoseob-ssi will beg to differ.”

The next week of ______’s life was busy.

She spent her breaks either, on the phone with Yoseob or watching videos on her phone.

Junhyung-ah. I think it's been about 4 years since I've last called you by your name and not by a nickname. Junhyung-ah. Caffeine seems to be placing well on the charts lately. I think I'm inflating your copyright royalties a lot. First of all, thank you so much for writing me such a great song and from now on, whenever I come out as a solo, whenever BEAST releases a new album, please write us a good song. I will sing your song nicely. Let not our friendship falter and let's do well. Bye~ “ Yoseob said a message to Junhyung in a video.

I hope both of you continue to have a beautiful love life. I will cheer for you guys.” The MC said.

______ slapped her hand over and laugh.

“Omo!~ How cute!~” she squealed. She calmed down a bit. “Omo, I have a problem. I need to stay away from YouTube for a while….”

She put her phone down and sat there, in silence.

Five seconds later, she was online spazzing again.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" _______ squealed.

"Spazzy girlfriend, hmm?"

"Doesn't Uri Jagi look so handsome here?!" she giggled. She turned to see who it was. “OH, TAEHYUN OPPA!”

"I thought you were going to hang out with me today." Taehyun pouted, taking a seat across of her. “Did you forget that I was coming?”

"Aah, Mianhae Oppa." ______ nodded. "We're supposed to be catching up. You’re here!~ How is work?"

"Work is fine. Same old, same old. I'm more interested in hearing about your career."

"Aah, Jinjja?!" ______ blushed in embarrassment. "It's unbelievable, right?"

Taehyun took a sip of his coffee and shook his head.

"Ani." he said. "You always had it in you. I mean, you're not a diva, but you had the talent. How did it happen? The last I heard, you were about to start making videos."

"I posted the videos to YouTube." She started to tell him.

"I know that much." he chuckled. “What happened AFTER that?”

"Hmm..."

 

-------Flashback--------

 

______ was sitting down with the twins.

She couldn’t stay still.

"Yah, what are you so excited about?" Munhee asked, putting his arm around her shoulder.

"What is it, Unnie?" Minhee asked.

"I was thinking."

"About?" the twins said in unison.

"You know how I mentioned making a YouTube account?" she asked.

"Ne." Munhee nodded. "What about it?"

"Hmm...I thought I could try to make song covers and stuff. I could post them to YouTube and see what people think."

"Are you sure about that? It's tough. There will be people trying to drag you down."

______ made a face at him.

"Well, my boyfriend is SO SUPPORTIVE!!~” she rolled her eyes. She turned to Minhee. “Kim Minhee, what do you think?"

"I think your decision to date my brother, was stupid."

"NOT THAT!" ______ laughed. "I mean, my idea to make videos."

"YAH!" Munhee shouted at his sister.

"I think...it's a great idea!" Minhee squealed. "Unnie, you have the most amazing voice. If more people could hear it...that'll be awesome."

______ smiled.

"Awww...at least one of you are behind me."

"I'm behind you!" Munhee whined. "I'm just being realistic. If you put yourself out there...you will have haters as well as fans."

"I can handle it." she said. "I love to sing and make music. I probably won't get that many subscribers...BUT it'll be fun."

A couple of weeks later, ______ was starting to upload her first cover.

The twins came for support.

"What is your first cover song?" Minhee asked.

______ smiled.

"Hmm. Well, there is this group that just debuted. I'm kind of in love with them. They are the best thing EVER!"

"Who? SHINee debuted last year."

______ shook her head.

"Aigoo...you psycho SHAWOL! I'm not talking about SHINee."

"Who then? Ooooh, MBLAQ just debuted!"

"I like MBLAQ...but I like B2ST more."

"B2ST?! Aah, 'Bad Girl'?!"

______ squealed.

"NE!!~~~ You know B2ST?"

"Aniyo." Minhee shook her head. “I just noticed something about B2ST’s ‘Bad Girl’ online earlier. I just bypassed it because it wasn’t SHINee.”

"YAH!!!!" ______ whined, bring up the video on her computer. "Watch the music video!"

Minhee watched it closely.

After it was done, she looked at ______.

"So, who is your favorite?"

"What do you mean?!" ______ asked innocently. "I love Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Yoseob, Kikwang, and Maknae Dongwoonie."

She pointed to each member as she said their names.

Minhee sighed.

"Aigoo, you know their names already?"

______ smiled and nodded.

"Of course. I might be as much their fan as you are of SHINee."

Minhee stared at her in disbelief.

"Unnie..."

"Yeah, it's possible. I don’t have a bias yet. Yoseob is cute though."

Minhee looked at the picture.

"Which one is he again?"

"The adorable blonde one."

Minhee smiled.

"Awww...he is adorable." she giggled. She looked at ______. "Unnie, you're dating my brother!"

"YAH, just because I have a boyfriend, that means I can't fan girl over B2ST?"

"Well, seeing as your boyfriend is my twin brother…” Minhee sighed. She grinned. “….go right ahead. You can find something better."

"What the heck?!" Munhee said walking into the room. "Someone better than me?! Ma Taehyun is trying to break us up, he is failing. What are you talking about anyway?"

"______ Unnie has a new favorite group. She decided on her first song."

______ nodded.

"Yeah, I don't know why I had to put so much thought into it. It's going to be up in a few seconds..."

"You uploaded your first video already?!" the twin exclaimed.

"You two and shouting things in unison." ______ laughed. "YES! I did! My first EVER, uploaded cover is B2ST's 'Oasis'."

Her smile went away.

"What's wrong? Aren't you excited?"

"I checked it twice. THRICE, even. I'm proud of it...but I'm freaking out. What if they hate it?!?! What if I get haters?! What if it's only haters?!"

Minhee glared at Munhee.

"YAH, OPPA!!!" she snapped. "This is all YOUR FAULT!!"

She smacked him.

Munhee put up his arms shielding himself.

"Me?! Wae?!?!"

"You got her all self conscious about haters."

He sighed.

"______-ah, I'm sure you did great! Just watch, people will love it."

______ smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Kamsa!"

They sat there watching as the uploading bar filled up.

97%.........98%.........99%...........

That last one percent seemed like it took the longest.

"Aish...Go!~" ______ smacked her computer.

“Poor computer. Can you imagine if you accidently broke it…or powered it off? You’d have to start all over again.”

Minhee and ______ glared at him.

“Can you just sit and be quiet?!” Minhee grumbled.

“AISH! There’s one percent left.” ______ crossed her fingers and toes. “BBALLI!~”

When it was finally loaded, she breathed a sigh of relief.

"MANSE! Hmm...Now we wait." Minhee said. “The views and comments will come soon.”

"Minhee-ya, I'm not just going to get subscribers over night. I'm no one."

She was wrong.

The next morning ______'s subscriber count went up to 20 from nothing.

"TWENTY?!?!" she shouted. "OMO!!!"

After a month of daily video posts, ______ had a couple hundred subscribers.

"Wow...." Minhee said. "______ Unnie, you're famous!!"

"Famous?" ______ laughed. "I'm hardly famous. I can't even believe they love me."

 

------End of flashback------------

 

"Hmm..." Taehyun smiled. "Of course they'd love you. So...that's how you became popular on YouTube."

______ nodded.

"I just had a lot of live chats with my subscribers and took requests. Once I did that...my subscriber count went into the tens of thousands. The fans like it when they are taken into account. If you listen to them and let their comments influence what song I did next...it makes them happy. That's how I got to like a hundred thousand. Uri Jagi though, he helped my subscribers get to half a million. It's insane. I never thought I'd be this huge KPOP idol. It's all so surreal. Sometimes I'm afraid to blink. I'm afraid if I close my eyes it'll all be a dream."

"Did you pinch yourself?"

"Yes, it hurts." she laughed.

"Must not be a dream then."

"Nope. It's my life. I love it."

Taehyun smiled.

"It must be fun having fans. You can't seem to hide your smile."

"It is! It's so fun. Some of the fans that I had from YouTube stuck with me. "

"Did you just come from a Photo shoot?"

______ nodded.

"Mhm...I signed a contract with Étude House and I've had a few shoots. It's fun but I have a busy schedule."

"Well, I'm glad you were able to pull yourself away so you could meet with me."

______ sighed and nodded.

"Yeah. Lucky you. I found five minutes."

"Yep. So...How did you get from YouTube to KPOP idol?"

As if on cue, "Midnight" came on the speakers.

She smiled and pointed up.

"Them. I'm always going to be grateful to them. B2ST. Yang Yoseob. Mianhae, Taehyun Oppa. I can't not talk about my boyfriend. I owe everything to him. If it wasn't for him, I'd still be behind a camera uploading videos to YouTube."

“Hmm. You know, trying to steal you away from Kim Munhee was so much easier than this.” Taehyun sighed.

“I know, right.” She nodded.

‘I’ll just have to try harder.’ He thought to himself. ‘This Yoseob guy, is more successful in life than Kim Munhee was. He can’t be THAT perfect though.’

Meanwhile, Yoseob had just finished up a schedule.

His phone started to ring.

“I put your number into my phone, just in case I ever needed to ignore your calls.”

“You didn’t ignore it this time.” Munhee told him.

“What do you want, Kim Munhee?”

“Do you know where ______ is?”

Yoseob rolled his eyes.

“This guy…” he scoffed. “WAE?”

“I’m pretty sure she’s hanging out with Ma Taehyun.”

“So what?” Yoseob sighed. “I’m not a controlling boyfriend. She can have guy friends. She can hang out with guys if she wants to. I trust her. Is that your problem? You didn’t trust her.”

Munhee growled.

“It’s not HER…that I don’t trust. It’s HIM! He’s some rich heir that always thought he was better because he was born into a lot of money. He WILL keep trying. He’s persistant. He uses his charms and handsome face to get what he wants. I almost did lose her to him. Just be careful. He doesn’t give up.”

“Seriously, Kim Munhee…” Yoseob sighed.

“I’m not joking. He is a boyfriend’s worst nightmare when he gets close to your girlfriend. I once caught him trying to kiss her.”

“She wouldn’t kiss another guy.” Yoseob growled through his teeth.

“She swooned over him whenever he smiled. I think, when I dated her…there was a part of her that DID like him. He try again.”

Yoseob thought about it for a moment.

“….”

“Still calm about him being alone with her?”

Yoseob released the breath he didn’t even realize he was holding. His blood started to boil.

“Where are they?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________

GO YOSEOB! GO KICK HIS !~ XD

Here is some of ______'s past too ♥

 

Mianhae, Subbies! I havent been able to post much. I had chapter typed up BUT...I've been working a lot. PAYCHECKS ARE JJANG!~ ♥

Do you know why?

When I get a paycheck...I can buy more B2ST and Block B stuff!~ ♥♥♥♥♥

That makes me a happy B2UTIFUL BBC.