Moving On? [Part 2]

Do You Love Me?

“Yah!! Yook Sungjae, let me go!” You shouted as you trying to ull your own hand but not working. Sungjae take you to a room at school and lock the door.

“What do you want? We don’t anything to do anymore.” You said stared at him with cold gaze.

“You even never let me explain it.” Sungjae said with innocent face, as you smirked.

“What? Do you think you can fool me again with that face? No, and no need to explain anything.” You said and unlock the door then leave him alone.

 

You arrived in front of your house, when you just placed your hand at the doorknob all of sudden someone shouted inside the house.

“HYUNGWHATAREYOUDOING.”

“What? I do nothing.”

“NO!! I saw you eat the cake!!”

“It’s not me!! Baekho is the one who do it!!”

“What- Me?! It was you, hyung!”

“Stop it, a thief will never say the truth.”

“Wow.. Good words, dude.”

A small smile appear in your lips as you opened the door. “I’m home.”

“Aw~ My princess is home already~” JR said as soon as he saw you. You give him a look and smirked friendly “What princess?”

“Calm down, JR. Even she’s like that she’s smiling.” Aron said patted JR’s shoulder.

“Do you mean she like me too?!” JR asked with shining eyes. “Nope.”

 

After changing your uniform to an usual clothes, you go to the backyard and staring at the stars. Without you know JR is following behind, he smiling and covered your eyes with his palms. “Guess who~”

“JR..” “Err.. Yeah?”

“What will you do if someone who you love is actually fooling you?” You asked, JR know who do you mean, Sungjae.

“Then I’ll trying to forget her.” JR answered with his hands still covered your eyes.

“What if you can’t?” You asked again, JR placed his hand on your cheeks and make you turned to him. “Of course I can, if I really want to forget her.”

“Oh.. Thank you. And stop looking at me like that.” You said as JR stopped looking at you with that cold gaze and pulling his hands.

“Let’s go in, it’s cold here.” You said. “Yeonhee.”

“Yes?” “Are you still thinking that I’m just kidding when I said I love you?” JR asked with serious looks.

“Yeah, you’re always kidding.” You answered.

“But I’m not kidding that time, really, I.. I love you.” JR said rubbed the back of his neck shyly. While you stand still with no expression.

Aron opened the door to the backyard and notice both of your figure. “Yah, you two. Don’t you feel cold? Come in.”

You look at Aron as he leave, then turned to JR again. “What about you?” He asked.

“What?” You asked as your eyes blinked. “You.. Do you love me too?”

“Yeah.. I love you too, but not in that way..” You answered as JR shy looks became sad, a small smile appear in your lips. You patted his shoulder. “Not yet, maybe.” You go inside while JR dying of happiness outside.

“Not yet, huh?” Aron smirked. You give him a dirty looks. “Stupid ovearhearing stalker brother.” “Uh.. What do you mean?”

 

Next day, the boys still sleeping while is it 9a.m already. You sighed and decided to go to the market. You opened the door and shocked when you see Sungjae is waiting outside.

*Psycho.* You thought as he turned to you and blinked a few times, but you're wrinkling your forehead and closed the door again.

Few minutes later you open the door again and he is no longer here. But there is a letter, you look at it then took it.

Yeonhee, go to Han River this night, if you go to there I’ll never talk to you again. I promise.

Sungjae

You don’t want to go there but you want him to not talking to you again, so you decided to just go there. Without you know JR is behind you reading the letter too, you turned to him and shocked as you hide the letter.

“What’s that?” He asked pretending to don’t know. “Nothing, just a letter from my friend.”

*I thought you have no friend.* JR thought smirked secretly. “Where are you going?”

“Market.” “Can I go too?” You rolled your eyes but ended going with him.

===

SORRYSORRYSORRY for not updating these days and for a short chapterT^T But i hope that you're still waiting for this story's update~~ And seriously, sorry for my bad english too...