The End

Do You Love Me?

It’s night already, and Nu’Est still playing their games. You stood and up and heading to the door. “Where are you going?” All of sudden, JR ask.

“Uh.. Buying some… Drink?” You answered awkwardly. “Can I go too?” He asked again with a cute face.

“No.” You left them in the house, but JR still curious what will Sungjae said to you as he stood up.

“Where are you going?” Baekho asked. “….Anywhere, goodbye!”

“He’s lying.” Aron said when he leave. “I know.” Baekho said continue playing the game.

 

*Han river, right? Ah, there they are. Wait, it’s not Yook Sungjae.. It’s the queenka, huh?* JR thought narrowing his eyes.

“So~ You think Sungjae still love you?” Yuna asked arrogantly. “Poor you, but the one who send that letter is me.”

You just look at her with cold gaze. “Yeah, stupid me who being fooled by a stupid too.” You said smirked.

Yuna rolled her eyes and trying to slap you,  but you hold her hand. “Listen, I never think he still love me, why should he? And stop doing this, more peoples will hate you, .”

Yuna smirked and push you into the river, as JR run and help you. Yuna’s eyes widened at the sight of JR and pretend to be pure again.

“Eerr… Yuna.. Do you think JR will save?” One of her followers asked, Yuna looks scared and turned to the river.

“Nah~ He will save, I heard he’s so good at swimming~” She answered still with scared looks. “But.. But.. What if he is never comeback again?!” “Then we must go from here!” Other girls said.

“Wait.” They turned to JR who savely help you and looking at them. “Your name is Yuna, right? Explain this.”

“She.. She push herself!!” Yuna answered still pretending to be cute. “Do you think I’m stupid? And stop pretending, you make me want to puke in your face.” JR said.

“So, what if she die? She’s not even your family or anything.” Yuna said crossed her arms with a smirk.

“What if she is the girl I love?” JR asked smirked back while Yuna keep silent and raised an eyebrow.

“…What are you two doing?” You asked all of sudden as they turned to you.

“She’s wake up already, so I will leaving.” Yuna said tilted her head and left with her followers.

“Are you alright?” JR asked. “No, I’m not. Do you think I can’t swim? Huh?” You asked back.

“But I help you!!” JR said pouted. “What happened?” Sungjae asked come from nowhere.

“You’re the one who have this plan, don’t act like you don’t know, dude.” JR said give Sungjae a dirty looks.

“What? I do nothing… And Yeonhee, sorry for being late. Yuna do something to you, right? If her friends not trying to stop me-“ “Wait, stop. Just tell me why you ask me to go here at this kind of time.” You said cut his words.

“Well… I want to say sorry.” He said, your eyes widened a bit as you turned to him. “For.. What?”

“I know, because of me they bullied you and ranking you, etc. And after this I will not bother you anymore.” Sungjae said bowing.

“Okay then, thank you. But it’s not helping because they will still bothering me.” You said smiling.

“No, I promise, they will not.” Sungjae replying as he shook his head. “And don’t be too formal to me.” You said again.

“Uh.. Okay then, and thanks for everything, Yeonhee.” He said as he left.

“Actually it’s me who should say that, right?” You asked again. “Yeonhee.”

“Yes?” “My confession… To you… What is the answer?”

“I hate you.” You said, but JR know that you’re just kidding. “Okay, I think… Yes?”

“…….Really? You’re not lying? You’re not forced? You’re really love me too? You really want to be my girlfriend? Really?” JR asked exitedly as you nodded your head with a big smile.

“What is the reason?” He asked again. “There is many reason.” You answered and kiss his cheek as he fell.

 

Next day, Aron know about your relationship with JR. Of course he is agree with it. And the queenkas sto bullying you because of Sungjae and JR’s order. Friends? Yeah, there is someone who always want to be your friend, and she is your seatmate.

 

“Then what about that queenka? Is she being hated by everybody like what you said to her?” Your daughter, Yeonju asked.

“Yes, she is. So, don’t be afraid to go to your new school. And I think you’ll not being bullied, seriously. Because you do nothing.” You answered to her.

“Eomma, I do something! I dating with the popular boy in my new school! What if they hate me and bullying me?!” Yeonju asked again.

“How can you dating with him while you’re still new there?” “I date him when I still at my old high school.”

“Don’t worry, if he really love you then he will protect you. If he doesn’t, break up.” You said coldly.

“Okay then, I think I’m too late already listening to your long story.” Yeonju said as she stood up.

“Goodbye, and be careful~”

 

 

Thank you for my readers who still want to read this boring ending-_- And once again, sorry for my bad english! See you at my new story^^ Have a great day everybody!!~