Moving On?

Do You Love Me?

MEANWHILE…

At the gate, Sungjae waiting for you. He want to explain everything but he’s just too weak to say it. As he heard something that actually he can’t heard.

“Where is she?!” A queenka named Yuna asked, of course they’re searching for you.

“I don’t know, but I saw her and JR oppa at the park…” Her friend, who actually just one of her followers said as she coming closer to Yuna’s ear. “Hugging each other.”

Sungjae who still standing behind them can heard it, but he show no expression, and look like he don’t care. Maybe it’s true that he doesn’t love you anymore. A sigh escaped from his lips, and then he decided to just go home.

 

“You’re not going to sleep here again?” You asked. “Nope, I’m dying because I’m hungry.” JR answered with smirk.

“I’m going to make something for you, don’t want it? Then leave.” You said and shoo-ing him.

“…It seem like this is a trap.” JR said narrowed his eyes at you. “I just want to thank you, pabo.”

“Thanks for the kiss?” JR asked with seducing smile, but you kicked his legs. “If you don’t want it then leave.” You said as you turned away and opened the gate of your house.

“Ugh.. Alright, alright."

 

You’re finished eating then immediately go to your bedroom, JR look at you and turned to Aron.\

“Hyung, I think I like her.” He said still chewing the food.

“So what? Do you want me to make her like you too? Hell no.” Aron answered.

*Seems like Aron hyung don’t know about that Sungjae guy.*

 

You were just sit at the edge of your bed, as your phone rang. You look at the ID, Sungjae. You don’t care about him anymore, so you just listened to the ringtone and sing along.

I’ll be there, naega isseulge, yeope isseulge oh~

“Why you’re not like that, Yook Sungjae? You’re here and right by my side, protect me and not with those girl who you call es.” You said as you deleted his number, switched your phone to silent in case he’s calling again. Then go to sleep.

And without you know there is JR standing in front of your door, overhearing. *I’ll make you forget that jerk.*

 

Next day, JR go to school with you again, but you’re ignoring him. There are Sungjae and his fangirls again, standing near the school’s gate, he looking around and notice your figure with JR, again.

“Yeonhee, why you’re always with him? Is he your new boyfriend?” Sungjae asked smirked, you give him a looks and also give him a smirk. “Yes.”

Of course that answer make JR surprised, and happy. “You better not dating with him, he’s horrible, and the leader of a childish gang.” JR turned to him give him a glare plus smirk. And the three of you is smirked right now.\

“I think you lose your memory, because you’re on of that childish gang too.” JR said.

“Shut up-” “Yook Sungjae.” You called his name, he turned to you with that cute smile.

“You’re changed too much.” You give him a glare and then left with JR.

“Aish, what the heck did she said?”

“Aigoo, poor Sungjae oppa. So unfair! Two vs. One? If I’m your girlfriend they will die because of my sharp tongue, right, oppa-“ That girl’s word cutted off when Sungjae slapped her hand.

“Stop calling me oppa even we’re at the same age, es. That’s .” He said and leave all of his fangirls dumbfounded.

 

“Your boyfriend? Since when?” JR asked. He blinked when he saw your tears again, he rubbed the back of his neck and give you a handkerchief, you took it and stared at it.

“How can a High School boy always bring a handkerchied inside his bag?” You asked with a seducing smile.

“No, of course no. This is Ren’s.” JR said turned to you, while you give him a ‘who-is-that?’ looks.

“Seriously, you don’t know about your oppa’s bestfriend?”

“I remember when he was talking about his bestfriends, but I don’t care at all-“ “Yah, Kim Yeonhee.” You turned back and noticed that Yuna the queenka just called your name.

“Yes, Yuna-ssi?” You asked as Yuna rolled her eyes and slapped you. JR shocked, and her followers widened their eyes.

“Yuna! JR oppa is here too!” One of them whispered.

“Aha, I know you hate her too oppa, why should you dating with-“ Her words cutted off by JR who slapped her.

“Sorry, there is a mosquito. Let’s go, babe.” JR said as he hold your hand and take you to your class.

*Aish.. That girl embarrassed me in front of many peoples!* Yuna thought tightened her fist.

 

“I think you make me got more troubles, even you’re the one who slapped her.” You said with flat looks.

“Why?” “I don’t know how to explain it to a stupid like you, huh.”

It just like usual days, the queenkas planed to make you the bullying victim but fortunately JR always with you so they can’t do it. Also Sungjae who have no times to talk to you.

 

 

“Yeonhee.” Aron stop cutting the meat for dinner as he turned to you. “Yeah?” You asked without looking at him and just cutting other ingredients.

“Nu’Est will have a night off here tomorrow, is it alright?”

“Nu’Est? Oh.. Why not? They’re your friends.” You answered, while Aron trying to not laughing.

“What so funny?” You asked still focusing cutting.

“Don’t you said yes because you want to met with JR at night too?” Aron asked poked your cheek with a naughty smile.

“What are you talking about? Stop that nonsense.” “You must stop it too, move on from Sungjae, he’s not a good boy like before anymore.”

You stop cutting and turned to him. “I know you’re curious, how did you know? I have many human source.” He said proudly.

“I don’t care at all.” You narrowed your eyes at him and continue cutting.

“Come on, moving on from Sungjae to.. What about JR?”

“I know what I must do, oppa, don’t worry and search your own destiny.” You said focusing cutting again. While Aron awkwardly continue his job too.

===

Sorry for bad english'-')b and thank you for reading<3