Kim Myungsoo

Falling Inlove with My Boss!

 

 

-AT THE HOTEL-

 

 

 

“L- Oppa!”, a y voice of a woman  called out Myungsoo’s  name.

 

“Hmmmn..”, he murmured while he was lying on the bed with the woman he met last night at the club. He had no t-shirt, only his boxers. He then slowly opened his eyes and looked at his phone.

 

“Oh!.!”. he quickly got up and put his pants on.

 

“Oppa!. Waeyo?”,  the woman asked him who was wearing only his shirt.

 

“You didn’t tell me it’s already 10 o’clock!”, he shouted.

 

“Mianhe oppa”, the woman said to him.

 

“I gotta go!.”, he said while putting his coat on and his watch.

 

“Oppa!. Can't  you stay longer?”,

 

“No Baby!. I have something to do!”, he said and kissed the woman on her lips.

 

             Before he goes, he said, “Thanks for last night”, .He smiled at the woman.

 

“Welcome!. When will we meet again?!”, he heard while closing the door.

 

              He went to the parking lot where his car  was parked. He went straight to his condo unit which is just a block away from the hotel.

 

               When he finished he made a call to Rick, one of his staffs at his office. Since his recent Secretary resigned because he couldn't bare her attitude towards him, Rick handled the position.

 

“Rick. Are all documents finalized?.”, he asked him.

 

“Not yet Sir. There are some documents missing.”, Rick answered nervously.

 

“WHAT?!”, he shouted. He ended the call and made his speed faster.

 

 

 

-AT THE OFFICE-

 

 

             When L arrived at the Company, every one of his staffs looked frightened at him. They knew L was a strict and short-tempered boss. He always shouts at them whether he is in bad or good mood.

 

             Upon entering at his office, he called Rick and asked him.

 

“WHY DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN!.HUH?!, L shouted at Rick and everyone outside of his office looked at them.

 

“S-Sir. I-I’m s-sorry!.  W-We'll f-find it as soon as we can”, Rick answered in a trembling voice.

 

“YOU MUST!”, he was exasparating  with glaring eyes towards Rick.

 

“Y-yes S-sir!’, Rick answered before he went out of the office.

 

              L sat on his chair and pulled his neck tie off. He also took off his coat. He closed his eyes and put his palm at his face.