A Call From My Bestfriend Mina

Falling Inlove with My Boss!

 

             Sunday morning and you were lying down comfortably on your bed with your eyes closed. You slept late last night because you made your resume. You thought about seeking a job.  You’re newly graduate.  You needed to find a job to help your father on paying the tuition of your younger brother. And also some of the expenses in your house.

 “______ !. Wake up!. Breakfast is ready! “, you heard your Umma’s voice waking you.

Your slowly opened your eyes and then looked at your clock.

“It’s already 8 o’clock but I still feel sleepy.”, you got up from your bed and went to the bathroom.

             When you were finished, you went to the dining area. You saw your Umma preparing food while your Dongsaeng, Sanghyuk, was  laughing with your Appa. You smiled at them.

“Good morning!”, You greeted them.

“Oh! Noona! Good morning too!”, Sanghyuk greeted back.

“Good morning too my Princess!. “, your father said.

“ Arrgh! Appa! I’m not a child anymore! I’m already 20!”, you answered back pouting but then smiled at him.

“Honey! ____’s right. She’s a woman now.”, you heard your Umma said to your Appa.

“Okay! Okay!. But still she’s my princess.”

“Whatever Appa!”, you said.

              You sat beside Sanghyuk while your Umma sat right beside your Appa. Minutes later, while all of you were eating, the telephone rang. Sanghyuk stood up and went to answer it.

“Yeoboseyo? Who is it?”, Sanghyuk said to the other line.

“Sanghyuk! It’s me!. Mina- noona!’, your bestfriend answered back.

“Oh!. Mina- noona ! ”,

“Is ____  there?. Can you give her the phone? I want to talk to her. Pls? Thank you!”, Mina asked.

“Yup!. Hold on noona!.”.

“____ noona!. Mina noona is on the phone!“, you heard Sanghyuk shouting.

“Wait a minute!” you've finished eating.

                You stood up and went to Salas. Sanghyuk handed the phone to you and left.

“Oh! Mina-ah!. Waeyo?. you asked her.

“____! I heard there’s a job hiring open in Kim’s Hardware Corporation”, she then told you.

“What?!. Really?!. Are you sure?”,

“Yup!.They will open a position in the company!.”

“Do you know what position?”,

“Yes. I’ve heard its Secretary. Try to pass your resume there”.

“When is it?”

“Tomorrow . Since you're seeking a job, this is a good opportunity.”

 “Thank you!. Mina-ah.See you later!”. you thanked her.

“You’re welcome Best.See you!” , Mina said before you put down the phone.

               You’re very thankful that you met Mina and became friend with her. Since Grade school, you and she already knew each other.

                You went back to dining room . And then your Appa asked you.

“Why Mina-ah called you?”,

“Hmmn, she told me that there’s job hiring”,

“Where?” your Umma asked.

“Kim’s Hardware Corporation”,

“I heard there are one of the biggest Hardware Corporation”, Sanghyuk suddenly said.

“Yup!. And I will try to apply there tomorrow.What do you think Appa?”,

“Go ahead. Since you’re newly graduate and also at your age, it’s better if you have a job”,

“Thank you Appa!”, you hugged him.

“Welcome my Princess!”,

“APPA!”, you shout and then both of your Umma and Sanghyuk bursted out laughing.