Chapter 7: Unexpected Accident

내가 왜? Why Me?

After the announcement ended, you headed back to your dorm and laid down on your bed thinking of the competition offer that that L proposed. You just couldn’t control your temper to let it slide when someone wants to challenge you. Such a long day for the first class. You knew you’d have to face more trouble with the competition coming up next week.

When you were about to fall asleep, you heard a message coming.

 

You have one new message

 

My baby! How was your day?

I know you had a rough day today, but you don’t have to worry about the competition. I will take care all of everything and make sure that you’ll win the competition!

Love, Appa^^

 

“Not again, dad!” You let out a sigh of frustration because of your dad. You’re a kind of person who hates foul play the most!

 

No, thanks dad! I can take care of it by myself!

I have to show them what I’m made of!

Watch me! And Good nite!

-Gayeon-

 

-Next morning-

The school bell rang telling the students that it was lunch time. All the students including you and your friends left to the canteen when you realized you forgot that you left your phone on your table. What if someone saw your message with your dad yesterday? You didn’t even set password lock on your phone either! -_-+

You told Yurin and Jimin to go first and returned back to the class. When you entered the class, there was no one but L who was sitting in his desk reading books. Gosh! Why does it have to be him out of all people? And doesn’t he even have time for his lunch? Arrogant freak!

You ignored him and searched for your phone but it was nowhere to be found.

“Where could it be? I’m sure I left it here” You mumbled to yourself when L took out your phone from his desk.

“Are you looking for this?”

“Hey! How could you touch my property? Give it back to me!” You went to grab your phone back from him but failed.

“Look who’s talking right now. You should thank me for keeping it! It would’ve been lost if I wasn’t in the class.”

You rolled your eyes “Fine! Komaweo! Happy? Now give it back to me!”

“What kind of thank you is that? How could you become the president of the girls’ dorm with this kind of behavior?” He teased as he walked out to the door with a playful smirk. This brat needs a beating, huh?

“None of your business! Now! GIVE.IT.TO.ME!” You followed him and jumped to reach out for the phone, but he’s too tall for you. Looks like he had fun watching you jump up and down like a little kid asking for candies.

 

You have one new message

“Oh! Look! You got a message!” L looked at the screen and smiled “And it’s from your dad!” Oh crap! This is not good! I’m gonna be busted if this bastard knows what we were talking about earlier! Gotta get the phone no matter what!

“Yah! Don’t you dare open it!” Then you strived to grab his shirt collar telling him to stop which brought his face closer to yours. You were surprised by your action too. You didn’t know you had so much strength to grab a tall guy by his shirt collar. So was L! Both of your eyes met and kept on blinking. Both of your faces were inches away that you could feel his breathed in and out on your face. Ww---what is he doing? Wwhy is he coming closer??

 

~~Meanwhile At the Canteen~~

“Hey! Where’s L? Why isn’t he here, yet?” Sungyu asked his Infinite friends who were enjoying their lunch.

“Who knows? He might be sitting in his class reading books now. He’s a bookworm anyway.” Woohyun said with his mouth full chewing the food.

“Aish! Does that idiot want to skip lunch again? I won’t share any of my medicine with him anymore if he’s sick! Sungjung-ah! Why don’t you go and get him?” Sungyu asked the maknae Sungjong.

“No, Hyung! I already called him last time, remember? It’s Seongyeol Hyung’s turn this time!” Sungjong said pointing to the talkative Seongyeol who was busy talking to Dongwoo.
“Yah! Seongyeol! You go and get L to come right now!”

“Huh? Can’t we just call him?” Seongyeol grabbed his phone to call L but he didn’t pick up. He had no choice but to go to L’s class.

“That idiot L always ruins my lunch time! Wait till I get you!” Seongyeol mumbled to himself while walking to your class.

 

“Anyeong guys! You haven’t got your lunch yet?” L.joe smiled and asked Yurin and Jimin who were standing in the line waiting for their lunch.
“Yeah~?” Yurin reluctantly replied surprised by his sudden friendliness.

“How about another friend of yours?” L.joe asked with his eyes searching for you everywhere in the canteen.

“You meant Gayeon? She went back to get her phone in the class, but what took her so long?” Jimin looked at her watch.

“Oh, really? I should go and get her, then!” With that, L.joe put down his plate and ran to the class.

“But wait!” Before the two could stop him, L.joe already ran to the hall way looking for you.

Seongyeol? What’s he doing here in front of our class? L.joe wondered when he saw Seongyeol standing in front of your class.

 

“Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Why don’t you go to have lunch?” Seongyeol shouted from outside and pushed the door in making both of you snapped back from the daze.

It’s the chance now! You took the opportunity when L turned to Seongyeol who was about to open the door and reached for your phone but you slipped and almost fell down on the floor before L could catch you with his arms around your waist. Well, anyone could tell L’s hugging you if they saw you in this kind of position.

“What are you doing? Get off of me! ert! Ack!” You tried to push him away but both of you fell down on the floor as Seongyeol opened the door wide open.

“Y—yah! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING??” Seongyeol’s mouth became a big O shape when he saw both of you laying on the floor….kissing! L.joe’s happy face turned into dark when he saw the scene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So...! How was the kiss? You didn't expect it, rite?

Poor L.joe ㅠ_ㅠ I'll pay back for you next time!

What do you think, guys? Did you like the unexpected kiss? kkkkk *Blush blush*

Since I'm still new to this, I don't know if it goes well or not so I need your opinions~

I will update more about the competition so please hurry to subcribe and comment!

And welcome my new subbies!