Out of the blue

The Red Tulip

 

He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves- You stopped when you saw SHINee's manager walking to your direction. You shoved the flower into your pocket and swept the petals with your foot.

 

Does he need something from me?

 

The manager's face looks very serious, which suddenly made you nervous. He motioned you to go to the dressing room. You followed him quietly.

 

And when you're finally inside, "So Ms. Shin, when do you plan on breaking up with Lee Taemin?"

 

Your eyes widened as you were puzzled by what the manager just said. Everything around you suddenly stopped, the time, movement, eupnoea; the world stopped. You were literally lost for words, you faltered. "Wh-what? I don't understand…"

 

"I am necessitating that you break up with Lee Taemin. It is to uphold his image. You don’t want to be a burden to him right?" You looked down, displeased about what he said. "Think about it Ms. Shin. Besides, it’s the best favor you can do for him."

 

A burden? Is it all that I am to Taemin? You stepped back a little, causing you to commove the table. You gripped on it tightly, your knees feeling weak and debile. What did I do? You oppugned as you shook your head lightly, "No…no!" You ran outside the room with a feeling of incredulity. I need to talk to Taemin. He did not possibly ask the manager to tell me to break up with him right? You wiped the eluding tears on your eyes as spoilt thoughts usurped your mind.

 

 

"Okay, cut!" The director announced, the shooting was over. You saw the man you love approaching you right after the lights conk out.

Taemin looks so happy today. Is it because of the CF? He waved at you and your heart fluttered, you immediately draw a blank about the manager.

"Yun Hee-ah!" He called you with a big smile on his angel-like face. He just finished shooting for a magazine together with EXO's Lu Han, Sehun, and Kai.

"Hi." You flashed him your prettiest smile. He suddenly grabbed your hand and pulled you in to a tight hug.

"I missed you." He whispered in your ear, you felt a light tingle on your skin. "I missed you too." You replied, but not looking at him. Taemin sighed as he cupped your face to examine it. "What's wrong? Did something happen? You look unwell…" He was distracted by your tone; exanimate.

How can he see through me? You thought. "I'm fine," you lied. "Maybe I am just tired…"

He is still looking at you with fixed eyes.

            "I'm fine, really." You recurred, this time with spreading lips. Still, he was staring at you, but now with sad, dark eyes.

"Are you?" He asked perplexingly. I squeeze his hands and flashed him my most assuring smile.

"Yes, I am." He smiled in return, "Okay, if you say so. Let us go get something to eat. You're hungry right?" He cooed as he tugs me gently.

 

I sighed, How could I break up with you Taemin?