His Decision

Their Worn Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung rushed into the hospital, panting heavily. He was pale, too pale for his own good, and had forgotten to change from his costume he had worn to perform. After receiving the frantic call from Taecyeon when his stage ended, he had flown straight to China. "Where's AeRin?" he asked the nurses crazily. "I'm her husband! I need to see her."

 

Taecyeon grabbed Wooyoung's arm and pulled him back. "Sorry," he apologized to the nurse that Wooyoung had attacked in Mandarin. "Her name is Jang AeRin."

 

She frowned as she looked through her clipboard. "I don't see her on here. Another surname perhaps?"

 

Wooyoung didn't hear what she had said, but Taecyeon had, and he stiffened immediately. "Kim," he answered quietly. "Kim AeRin."

 

"She's down the corner, the first room on the right."

 

Wooyoung spotted Min first, and he grabbed her shoulders tightly. Her hands flew to her heart, surprised by the sudden contact from behind. "Wooyoung."

 

"How is she? What happened? No one has told me anything!"

 

Min looked at him sorrowfully. "This isn't something you should hear from me. Go inside, Woo," she answered, pushing him gently inside. "She's asleep but she'll wake soon." She closed the door behind her and watched Taecyeon carefully.

 

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter