Perfect Families

She's Into , So Call Me Gay

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Eun Ha's POV

"Are you okay? You look like you're in a daze," Minho noted while we walked to the gym.

Taemin nodded in agreement and tied his hair up in a ponytail.

"Just tired. And class isn't supposed to start for another twenty minutes. I wanted to catch some sleep in homeroom," I grumbled while students pushed past us.

"Is that all that's on your mind?" Taemin raised an eyebrow.

I bit my lip. I wish that was it.

But the fact that Hyo Min thinks she's dating Jonghyun really bothers me.

I have no clue why.

Maybe it's because I'm her cousin and I don't want her getting hurt? But then again, we're not even close.

Or I'm just confused. I mean, why would she get a boyfriend now, of all times?! I mean, in a couple of weeks...

I'm probably just concerned for Key. Even though he says he doesn't care, he's probably—

"Jealous?" Taemin jumped in and finished my thoughts.

"Huh?" I stammered, looking at him. We had stopped in front of the huge gym doors.

"I said, are you jealous that your cousin found a boyfriend before you?" Taemin teased, poking my cheek.

Right.

I've wanted to fall in love since the beginning of high school, and Hyo Min finds a boyfriend before me?!

Not to mention that her boyfriend is Jonghyun. He's caring, sweet, and—

"Or are you jealous that Hyo Min snagged Jonghyun?" Taemin smirked.

"No!" I replied a little too loudly.

That's right. It doesn't matter that her "boyfriend" is Jonghyun.

That's not the reason I'm jealous.

...

Great.

Since when was I jealous?!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Minho's POV

"Do you think it's working?" Taemin elbowed me while he stared at Eun Ha, who was trying to find the section her class was seated in.

"How am I supposed to know?" I stared at him amusedly, "It's not like she's said anything."

"She's totally jealous, right?" Taemin grinned.

"Why are you so anxious for your plan to work? I mean, I want Jonghyun and Eun Ha together too, but deception usually doesn't work out."

"It does work," Taemin replied stubbornly while we sat down.

"Well if it doesn't, Jonghyun can always honestly confess his feelings," I shrugged.

"No he can't!" Taemin jumped in his seat.

"Is there something you're not telling me?" I raised an eyebrow suspiciously. Why is he so jumpy? And why is he encouraging Jonghyun's antics?

"Aww, you know I wouldn't keep secrets from you!" Taemin pouted.

"Did Key teach you that?" I rolled my eyes.

"Why, did it work?" Taemin smirked.

"Hell no. And I've decided, I don't even want to know what you're planning," I crossed my arms. Scheming is a no-no.

"We'll see about that," Taemin laughed ominously before turning his attention to the gym floor.

Okay, I'll admit. That...was scary.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jonghyun's POV

"We need to sit with our homeroom classes," I reminded Hyo Min while she dragged me to the bleachers.

"No we don't. That's how we usually do it, but they're switching people around today," she grinned and pulled me into the seat next to her.

Switching...around?

"How do you know all this?" I raised my eyebrows at her interestedly.

"Connections with the headmaster," she grinned, "I'm glad you're so interested in me!"

I rolled my eyes.

"It was just a simple question," I explained with a small laugh.

She's so silly. Just like Eun Ha...

Eun Ha...

Eun Ha...

THUD!

A huge sound snapped me out of my daydream.

I stole a quick glance over my shoulder and saw Onew and Key stumble into the seats a few rows behind us.

Okay...

So, back to Eun Ha...

"Are you and Eun Ha close?" I asked Hyo Min, trying to sound casual.

"Fail," Key's voice whispered, "Does he even know what subtle means?"

I can hear you, stupid!

"Not really," Hyo Min answered without missing a beat, "We only see each other at family parties. And since we don't have any classes together, today's the first time I've seen her in awhile."

"And Onew? He didn't even act like he knew you," I remembered.

"Onew and I aren't related. He's Eun Ha's cousin on the other side of her family," she explained, "Come to think of it, I think today's the first time Eun Ha introduced me to him as her cousin. I asked him to do a job for me recently and he didn't even show any recognition so that would explain..."

She trailed off before nervously finishing with a shrug.

"What about me? You see me a lot, right?" I smirked, "Aren't you like, my stalker?"

"No!" she slapped me on the shoulder, "I did not stalk you!"

"Aww how cute, you're turning red!" I poked her cheek.

"Oh my god! Is he flirting with her?!" Onew gasped, "Cheater!"

I rolled my eyes.

Hmm...

"Wait, you have something in your hair," I leaned towards Hyo Min slowly with a smirk.

Wait for it...

I leaned in closer and closer until—

"YAH!" Key shrieked, suddenly standing up.

Everyone around us turned towards him.

"What?!" some students raised their eyebrows and laughed.

With a grin, I stuck my tongue out at Key.

Red, he sat back down and hid behind his bangs.

That's what you get for spying on me!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Key's POV

"How the heck do you trip on your own feet?!" I fumed quietly while Onew slid over to make room for me.

I stole a quick peek at Jonghyun, but he was talking to Hyo Min.

"Not my fault! You pushed me!" Onew shot me a look before glancing at Jonghyun.

"Just be quiet," I flapped my hand at him, "He might hear us!"

In front of us, Jonghyun awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Are you and Eun Ha close?" he asked Hyo Min.

"Fail," I muttered, "Does he even know what subtle means?"

"SHHH! He'll hear us," Onew clamped a hand over my mouth and sighed, "And you were the one who told me to be quiet too!"

Grrr!

Impatiently, I pushed Onew's arm aside and we both leaned forward interestedly.

"Aren't you like, my stalker?" Jonghyun finished the sentence I missed with a cheeky grin.

"Oh my god! Is he flirting with her?!" Onew practically screamed it in my ear, "Cheater!"

"Shut up!" I said frantically before dragging him down so our heads were hidden by the people in front of us.

That was close!

Gulping, we watched Jonghyun and Hyo Min through the small space between the students in front of us.

Wait, did I miss something?!

Why is he leaning towards her?!

Oh my god!

"YAH!" I screeched, leaping up.

Whoosh!

The sounds of heads turning in my direction was loud.

Beside me, Onew covered his face in embarrassment.

I'm the one supposed to be embarrassed to be seen with him!

Shoot, people are still staring. I look like an idiot.

Laughing weakly, I directed my gaze at Jonghyun, who stuck his tongue out at me.

Ooooh he is so gonna get it!

As quickly as I could, I sat back down and covered my face.

"That's what you get for not trusting your lover," Onew sang just as a teacher walked to the center of the gym floor.

"You know what? You're fired," I blew the hair out of my face before shutting up.

Beside me, Onew shrugged.

Damn it, at least apologize!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Eun Ha's POV

"I wonder why we're here?" Minho spoke from my right.

Taemin shrugged and continued playing with his phone.

"No clue," I frowned, still looking around.

Finally, I spotted Onew and Key a couple of rows behind Jonghyun and Hyo Min.

"So is Hyo Min Onew's cousin too?" Minho followed my gaze, "Because he looked pretty shocked when you announced it."

"Hyo Min's my cousin on my dad's side," I explained, "Onew is my cousin on my mom's side. I think today's the first time he's ever seen her."

"Oh," Minho nodded to himself before settling back in his seat.

After a couple of minutes, our French teacher finally walked to the middle of the gym floor.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Minho's POV

Not goooood.

Our French teacher surveyed the room.

Shoot, she glared right at me.

She knows! She knows Jonghyun didn't do his part of the French report!

I'm dead. I'm soooo dead.

"Ahem," she cleared and I automatically jumped in my seat.

Beside me, Eun Ha shot me an amused glance.

"Welcome third years," she began, "For those of you who don't know me, I'm Madame Shim."

Everyone fidgeted in their seats impatiently.

"Since you're all so eager to get to class and learn," she said with a wry smile, "I'll make this quick."

"Every senior has to complete a family life project before graduation. If you fail the project, you don't graduate," she grinned wickedly.

"Family life?!" Eun Ha's eyes were wide.

"Basically, we're rearranging the classes so most of the seniors have the same homeroom. From there, you'll be partnered up with another person who'll become your husband or wife," she read off the paper before walking to the wall and posting a list on the bulletin board.

"There'll be two homeroom classes due to the large size of the senior class this year. Check which room you're in after this assembly," she narrowed her eyes at the students who had gotten up to check the list.

Oh my god. Oh my god.

What if I'm paired up with Jonghyun?! I'll FAIL!!

"So continuing...You'll be paired up with someone of the opposite gender," she said with a shrug, "So it'll be more realistic."

THANK YOU!

"But your children won't be fake dolls or sacks of flour. They'll be seniors from the class," she said with a wide smile, "The students who'll be acting as the babies will be chosen by the homeroom teacher."

"Babies?" Taemin perked up and stashed his phone away.

"So the partners will raise the baby and videotape the baby growing up. All the students playing babies have to act convincingly or they fail," she finished.

Another teacher took her place on the floor.

"The parents will do everything from feeding the child to playing with the child. Since there are so many things that can happen during the project, consult your homeroom teacher if you encounter a situation where you don't know what to do. Each day in class, you'll be given an assignment. For example, the first part of the project is the pregnancy stage. Your teachers will explain what you have to do," she said tonelessly, "And NO, you will not be bathing or changing the diapers of your 'babies.'"

Everybody breathed a huge sigh of relief.

"If you have any questions, ASK! Your grade depends on it," she waved us off, "Now, please wait until I'm off the floor before storming the student list."

As soon as she was gone, the stampede began.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Onew's POV

"YES! We're in the same homeroom," Hyo Min clung to Jonghyun's arm, "We might end up being husband and wife!"

Hyo Min. I can't believe she's related to Eun Ha. And I can't believe I practically helped her get together with Jonghyun! Even if he's only pretending...

She's really hyper! I REALLY can't believe she's related to Eun Ha!

And...me?

Is she like...my third cousin five times removed or something?

"Wow, we're all together," Key's mouth dropped open.

I scanned the list.

Sure enough, Jonghyun, Hyo Min, Key, Taemin, Minho, Eun Ha, and I were all in the first homeroom class.

"M-Madame Shim is our advisor," Minho gulped before forcefully dragging Jonghyun away from Hyo Min.

"You didn't do your part of the French homework! Now she hates us and she's going to make us miserable during this project," he shook Jonghyun, "Do you hear what I'm saying?!"

"Look, she probably only hates me! And since guys will be paired up with girls, you don't have to worry about me dragging you down!" Jonghyun patted Minho on the shoulder comfortingly.

Right. Guys with girls.

Maybe I'll be with—

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"KEY?!" I screeched, "I'm with KEY?!"

"WHAT?! Onew's my wife?!" Key shrieked loudly.

"Wife?! I'm obviously the husband!" I screeched before running to Madame Shim.

She had written the names of the couples on the board.

Hyo Min, Taemin, and Minho's names weren't up there.

Jonghyun was paired up with Eun Ha.

And my name was next to Key's.

"Sorry, but there are no more girls left in the class," Madame Shim shrugged.

"But there are a ton of—of girl babies!" Key pointed desperately, "Can't I be with one of them and Onew will take their place?!"

Finally, she whirled around.

Immediately, Key and I took a step backwards.

"NO!" she said in a low voice, "My decision is FINAL! Final Final Final!"

Shaking, we took our seats.

"Now children," she started, her voice suddenly sweet, "If your name isn't up here, you've probably guessed that you will be the babies."

"W-WHAT?!" Minho's deep voice was colored with shock.

I suppressed a snicker. I guess I don't have it the worst after all.

Madame Shim ignored him and took out another list.

Immediately, she began walking around the class.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jonghyun's POV

Oh my god, YES!

I'm Eun Ha's husband!

Hyo Min shot me a frown before crossing her arms and complaining to the other people in the class.

"I wonder who our 'baby' will be?" Eun Ha raised an eyebrow and glanced at the other students.

I shrugged still incredibly happy.

"I don't really care as long as it's not—"

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim," Madame Shim interrupted my sentence.

Mr. and Mrs. Kim?!

I tried not to let my grin get too big. I can get used to this.

"Congratulations," she said sarcastically, "It's a baby boy."

With that, she grabbed Taemin by the elbow and set him in front of us.

"I'm THEIR son?" Taemin's jaw dropped open and he looked at Madame Shim ecstatically.

Please say it isn't so!

"Yes," she rolled her eyes, "And babies can't talk, so show your affection for your parents through actions until you reach the toddler stage of the project."

With that, she walked away.

"Daddy!"

And with that, Taemin jumped on me.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Key's POV

"I can't believe I'm stuck with you as my partner!" Onew threw his hands up in the air.

"Don't steal my words," I muttered.

Out of all the people I could have been paired up with, why ONEW?!

"Err...Mr. and Mrs. Lee?" Madame Shim stifled a laugh.

BWOH?!

"Lee?! That means I'm the wife?!" I gasped in horror.

Beside me, Onew started snickering.

I silenced him with my laser beam glare.

"Congratulations! We've ran out of couples, so you have TWINS!" she announced with fake enthusiasm.

Twins?!

I glanced around the room and saw that we really were the only ones left without "babies."

Woah. Jonghyun and Eun Ha got Taemin?!

This, I've got to see.

Before I could walk towards them though, Madame Shim's hand locked around my wrist.

"Yah! Are you abandoning your wife because she, I mean HE, just told you he's having twins?!" she glared at me.

"Uh, I thought I was the wife?" I smirked.

"Right...Whatever!" she shot back, "Anyways, here are your twins."

With that, she pushed two people forward.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hyo Min's POV

I stumbled forward and Key's arms immediately locked around my waist.

Boo. Jonghyun wasn't even watching. I bet that would have made him jealous.

Next to us, Minho regained his balance. But Onew tripped on Madame Shim, sending all three of them crashing to the ground.

"I can't believe you're my daughter," Key muttered in shock before helping Onew up.

"Yeah? Well I can't believe I got you as my MOTHER," I recovered and stepped away from him.

Why did this have to happen?! I'm supposed to be with Jonghyun! Not with freaKEY!

"Me, I can't believe I'm a child," Minho pulled Madame Shim to her feet and she shot Onew a glare before heading to the front of the class.

"And I can't believe we have two people to take care of," Onew groaned.

I was looking forward to this project!

Now I'm stuck with an obviously clumsy father, an annoying mother, and an irritated twin brother?!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Taemin's POV

"Okay, I will now explain the first part of the project since you have your spouses and your children," Madame Shim began writing on the board.

"For two days, the 'babies' won't be doing anything because they won't be born yet," she turned to face us.

"Pregnancy Stage" was written in big bold letters behind her.

"During those two days, the girls have to act like they're pregnant and the guys have to act like their partners are pregnant. It will help you guys learn how to be more mature," she rolled her eyes, not sounding entirely convinced herself.

"What will the babies do?" I chirped up excitedly.

"They'll be the ones filming. After two days, you guys turn in the videos and I'll see how well and how ACCURATELY you acted," she replied seriously.

Complete utter silence while everyone digested what the first part of the project meant.

"Does this mean I have to have cravings?" Key spoke up.

"Yes," Madame Shim rolled her eyes, "Obviously. And morning sickness too. So work out how you're going to portray that."

"Great! So guess what, SWEETHEART," Key turned to Onew with a huge smile, "I'm craving everything except chicken."

Onew's eyes widened.

"WAIT! You mean for two days, I have to eat whatever Key wants to eat?!" he nearly screamed.

Madame Shim nodded.

"Unless you want to eat separately, which is a sign of a marriage going wrong. If you eat separately, points will be taken off."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After Minho dragged Onew screaming out of the room, the rest of the class exited. Tomorrow would be the start of our projects.

Just as I was about to leave, Madame Shim spoke up.

"Taemin, do a good job, okay? I picked you to be in Jonghyun's group for a reason," she said sternly.

"Why me?" I raised an eyebrow calmly.

Inside though, I was already jumping with joy. Out of all the people, I'm with Jonghyun AND I get to be the baby? Luck is definitely on my side!

"Well, you're failing the class," she said pointedly.

Oh. I totally forgot about that. My French grade is surprisingly low.

Okay, maybe not surprisingly...

"So," she continued with a wicked smile, "Frustrate Kim Jonghyun and play your part perfectly. If you do I'll give you an A."

"Bwoh?!" my jaw dropped open despite my silent promise to remain cool.

"He's slacked off in my class enough," she replied crossly, "So if you do a good job and capture everything on camera, I'll pass you."

I nodded, too happy to speak.

I knew messing with Jonghyun would lead to good things!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jonghyun's POV

"I can't believe we're not partners," Hyo Min bit her lip sadly.

"We can trade if you want," Eun Ha offered tentatively.

Wait, what?!

"You can't," Key sulked, "I already asked and Madame Shim said her decisions were final."

I let out a huge sigh of relief.

"But I can't be stuck spending time with Key and not you!" Hyo Min shot Key a glare.

"Well I don't want to spend time with you either! And is that any way to talk to your mother?!" he said threateningly.

"You're not my mother until you go through the pain of childbirth!" Hyo Min shot back.

That caught me off guard.

"Wait, what?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"I overheard the teachers talking that the moms have to go through pain before they can have their 'babies,'" she shrugged.

"Are you sure?" Eun Ha raised an eyebrow skeptically.

"Pretty sure," Hyo Min replied with a smirk at Key, who looked nauseated.

"Great. Another thing to worry about," Eun Ha muttered before shaking her head, "Well I have to go to work straight after school, so I'll see you guys later."

With that, she walked off to her next class.

"Are you working today too?" I raised an eyebrow at Key, who tore his gaze off Eun Ha.

"Uh, yeah. We signed up for the same shifts," he replied with a shrug, "Why?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Key's POV

"Why?" I smirked at Jonghyun.

He's soooo jealous.

"Because—" he opened his mouth but Hyo Min jumped up and tugged on his arm.

"I have to get to class now, so let's go on a date after school, alright?" she grinned.

Gaaaah STOP INTERRUPTING ME!

Hyo Min probably sensed my irritation, because she stuck her tongue out at me before turning to leave.

I do not approve of her as Jonghyun's girlfriend! And her eyes are FAKE BLUE for goodness' sake!

"Because I was just curious?" Jonghyun finished off before glancing at Hyo Min, who was already down the hall.

With a roll of my eyes, I changed the subject.

"So...You're not really going on a date with her, are you?" I wrinkled my nose, "What if she tries to kiss you?"

Wait! KISS!

Is that what he was pretending to do before the assembly?!

"I won't let her," he read my thoughts, "And I was only leaning towards her because you were spying on me."

"Spying?! I was making sure she didn't make a move on you!" I retorted.

"But if she did that would have made Eun Ha jealous...probably," he thought carefully, "And that would have helped the plan move along."

"I told you from the start, I'm against this plan!" I muttered under my breath.

"Shouldn't you be glad? I thought you wanted me and Eun Ha to get together as soon as possible?" Jonghyun raised an eyebrow.

I would be glad. If I thought this plan was going to work.

But Hyo Min looks like she has no intentions of leaving Jonghyun. And...

"Eun Ha won't even see you when you go on dates with Hyo Min. How is she supposed to know what a 'great boyfriend' you'd make?" I smirked triumphantly.

Jonghyun's jaw dropped open.

He really hasn't thought this through, has he?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Onew's POV

"Why do you look so happy?" I nudged Eun Ha, who was grinning to herself.

"The project just sounds like fun," replied Eun Ha defensively.

A little too defensively...

My detective instincts are going off...

"Hey guys!" Taemin slung his arms over both are shoulders.

"And why do YOU look so happy?" I cried.

Am I the only one who got stuck with the worst group in history?!

Key's going to stop me from eating chicken.

Hyo Min's going to complain about how she's not with Jonghyun.

And Minho is going to work our butts off because he wants an A!

"I love my group," Taemin winked at Eun Ha, who laughed.

"Well I don't like mine," I grumbled stubbornly.

"That . Because we're doing this for a month," Taemin replied thoughtfully.

"Right," I nodded.

Wait.

ONE WHOLE MONTH?!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jonghyun's POV

I can't believe this.

How is Eun Ha supposed to see that I'm perfect for her if she can't see how good I am with Hyo Min?!

"You have to help me!" I begged Key desperately.

"Why?" he smirked, "I told you not to do it."

"I know! I should have listened," I shook him by the shoulders, "But I already agreed to go on a date with Hyo Min after school!"

Key sighed before a wide smile slowly spread over his lips.

"You know, I changed my mind," he smiled wickedly, "Maybe I will help. I just can't guarantee you'll like my idea."

"What idea?" I slowed down, suddenly suspicious.

"It's a secret, honey!" he smiled crazily, "Let's see how you'd like it if I cheated on you..."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Minho's POV

"And don't forget, be very gentle!" I lectured Onew, "Pregnant women are very delicate."

"Got it," he frowned, jabbing his fork into a slice of strawberry cake.

Just then, Key jogged up to us.

"Hey hyung," Taemin glanced up from his food and looked around, "Where's Jonghyun?"

"Talking to Hyo Min," Key rolled his eyes and flipped his hair out of the way, "They're thinking about where they should go for the date."

"If you want to spy on them," Onew's mouth was full as he pointed his fork at Key, "You're going to need to promise to let me eat chicken."

"Not why I'm here," Key smirked and took a seat next to Eun Ha.

"I have a proposal for you," he began.

"A marriage proposal?" Taemin and I snickered simultaneously.

"Sort of," Key smirked.

Uh oh. I have a bad feeling about this.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Key's POV

"W-will you be my girlfriend?" I mentally slapped myself on the forehead for stuttering.

What the hell?! Why am I suddenly so nervous? I've asked tons of girls out before!

And they've always fallen head over heels for me!

Then why am I freaking out?!

What if she says no..?

Oh my god, why do I even care?! It'll just be pretend!

"You want me to date you?" her eyes widened in disbelief, "Why?!"

"Because, people are starting to suspect I'm gay too. And I don't want that to happen," I bit my lip, "Plus I'm getting jealous of Hyo Min. Maybe if I pretend to date you, Jonghyun will be jealous too!"

That sounds believable...

Wait, of course it's believable! It's the truth!

I have no other motives!

"You're crazy," Minho noted with a nod.

"No, you're brilliant!" Taemin shook excitedly, "I HAVE to go with you and see his reaction!"

"Are you j-joking?" Onew's eyes darted back and forth across Eun Ha and me, "I do not approve!"

"I doubt Jonghyun will be jealous of me," she laughed at Onew before turning back to face me.

He'll be jealous all right.

OF ME!

"Well at the very least, I can keep my eye on him," I pleaded, "You can ask Hyo Min if we can double date. We can even skip work today and do it!"

"I don't think she'll be convinced that we're dating," Eun Ha bit her lip, "I've never even had a boyfriend before..."

"Really? Then I can be your first!" I grinned, suddenly happier.

Minho was ogling at me like I was a three headed elephant, now.

Eun Ha's ears turned bright red.

"I don't think we'll make a convincing couple," she mumbled.

"Of course we will," I placed my arm around her shoulder and drew her closer, "Right, Taemin?"

Taemin studied us for awhile before grinning.

"Yup, Definitely a cute couple," he shot us a thumbs up.

Before I knew it, I felt my face heating up.

What the heck. Why am I blushing over his comment?!

I glanced at Eun Ha, who was laughing now.

I don't like her...Right?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Taemin's POV

After lunch ended, I jogged up to Jonghyun.

I can't wait to see his expression!

I guess I'll let Hyo Min leave first.

It would be bad is she were to see his utterly-shocked-angry-screeching-jealous face, right?

As soon as she walked away, I nonchalantly danced over to him.

"So," I sang, "Are you going on a date with Hyo Min after school?"

"Yeah, I couldn't get out of it," Jonghyun cast his eyes down, "Now I can't even see Eun Ha while she's working."

"You're such a creeper," I snickered, "Have fun on your date and stop stalking. Leave that to Onew!"

Jonghyun' wrinkled his forehead, clearly confused.

Chuckling to myself, I turned around to leave, then looked over my shoulder.

"Oh, yeah! Key hyung wants to tag along," I smirked, "You know, double date."

Jonghyun raised an eyebrow.

"Who's his date?" he furrowed his forehead.

"Eun Ha," I grinned, "Guess you'll be seeing her after all."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Next Chapter Preview:

-

"Uh, why are we spying on Key and Eun Ha?" I sighed while Onew pulled me behind some bushes.

"What if he tries to make a move on her?!" Onew shook me by the shoulders.

"I doubt he will," I rolled my eyes at him.

With that, I glanced at the shop window.

Key and Eun Ha were waiting for Hyo Min and Jonghyun to arrive.

Suddenly, without warning, he was smirking and leaning in towards her.

I take it back.

What the heck is he doing?!

-

"Let's ride that!" Jonghyun pointed to the red and white rollercoaster—the highest one in the park.

I held back a gulp.

"I'm scared of heights," Hyo Min admitted, "I'll sit this one out."

Wow. Can't believe we actually have something in common.

"Guess it's just you and me then," Jonghyun causally slung his arm over Eun Ha's shoulder.

Before I knew what I was doing, I spun her out of his grip.

"Who said I wasn't going?" I smirked.

-

"Sorry sir, this park only admits couples," the girl bit her lip apologetically.

NOOOOO! I have to save Eun Ha!

Wildly, I held Taemin up by the elbow and pointed to Minho.

"These two are dating," I smiled nervously, "But since this one is underage, I have to chaperone their date."

Minho choked back a gasp.

"I guess that's fine then," the girl shrugged, "Have fun at Lover's Theme Park!"

-

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hey guys! So, how was it?

Next chapter will be a triple date (?) LOL

Are you guys excited?

Tell me what you think!

Comments and subscribe too ;)

P.S. Don't worry. Jonghyun and Key's friendship WON'T be messed up during the story

Love,

Aika

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬