in Nurse Outfits and Santa Cause on Meth

Jongie the Spider

 

Chapter 3
 
Changjo POV
 
As I carried my little princess Ricky to the hospital, we were given weird looks. Maybe they were shocked that Teen Top, and the Choi Jonghyun and Lee Changhyun were going to the hospital and were terribly injured and needed to be treated right away. Of course. That was the only reasonable explanation.
 
When we walked up to the check-in table, a lady whose sleek black hair was tied into a neat, tight bun, raised a professional eyebrow at us. She was probably questioning her existence or whether or not we were actually among her presence. She eyed L.Joe, who smiled sheepishly. Hah, of course she'd give L.Joe the weird look. He is the weirdo in this situation, after all.
 
"May I...help you?" She asked, sounding as if she was trying to cough or something.
 
"No, we're good, let's just stand here and suffer like the mentally-impaired retards we are, thank you very much, smart ." L.Joe spat under his breath, as Chunji elbowed him in the ribs. This time, both of the lady's eyebrows raised as L.Joe rubbed the sore spot and sent a menacing glare to Chunji.
 
"Actually, We have two people here that need some assistance," Chunji cleared his throat, trying to act like the mom he usually is, and in one sense, he was. 
 
"Which I suspect are...you two young men?" she eyed L.Joe and Ricky once more, and Ricky blushed and the rapper looked down, trying to avoid her 'judging you' stare.
 
"Yes," Chunji continued, ignoring this, because he was all business.
 
"Very well. I'll send some people to check them out. For the mean time, please take a seat over there." she said. He flashed her one of his signature smiles that he gave to our fans, our Angels, who were kind of erts. I mean, they really want me to take of my shirt...but I really don't see why they want it so bad. The woman wasn't fazed at all, and just stared at him, as if urging them to sit down. Chunji's smile dropped to a frown as he grabbed L.Joe's hand, and he blushed, as he led him to the chairs. I did the same to Ricky, and he smiled as my heart started to beat super fast. I don't know why, but I thought Ricky was really cute when he smiled. There was something about the way this look of happiness spread on his face...
 
"Changjo? Why are you smiling at me like an idiot? Is there something on my face?"  Ricky asked me. Oh no! I shook my head quickly.
 
"No, it's nothing!" I said quickly, and he cocked his head, staring at me for a moment, then nodding. Phew. 
 
After a few moments, a nurse came to us clad in white, cradling a clipboard in her arm, as she approached L.Joe calmly, bending down to examine him, her dark raven hair locks were chopped above her collarbone, as her nurse outfit seemed a little too small on her. Maybe it was too expensive to buy another one. Or maybe it was too hot in the room, because it seemed to be buttoned pretty low. L.Joe seemed to notice this, and he stared down, his face becoming red. Chunji was very much aware of this, and nudged him, feigning a playful look...but I could tell Hyung's eyes were daggers. Ooh! L.Joe's in trouble! She giggled, apparently enjoying the attention.
 
"Hello, welcome to the hospital. May I have your name, please?" She asked.
 
"I-It's Lee--" he stammered.
 
"Lee Byunghyun. And I'm also Lee Chanhee."  Chunji interrupted. She smiled indifferently, and scribbled something down on the board.
 
"And what seems to be the problem, sir?" L.Joe flushed red, looking down.
 
"Milk burgers," he mumbled. Okay. Well, maybe he didn't exactly say that, but no one could hear what he was saying, so it kind of sounded like that.
 
"...Pardon?" She asked politely.
 
"Stretch detergents." He muffled.
 
"I'm sorry, sir, but you're going to have to speak up--"
 
"--I HAVE PROBLEMS, OKAY?" He said a little too loudly, as the room fell silent, and Ricky giggled. L.Joe shot him a dirty look as the nurse cleared , then wrote something down on the clipboard, and pressed for other information. As soon as she finished with L.Joe, she moved on to Ricky, and I instinctively held onto one of his hands behind our backs.
 
After some waiting and scurrying back and forth, they were finally taken into separate rooms. Ricky and L.Joe were on the same floor, but a few doors away from each other. Luckily, I didn't have to carry Ricky up the stairs or anything, but at the same time, I did like holding him in my arms...he was very soft and warm.
 
Ricky sat in one of those reclining hospital beds, his leg raised, as he turned his head to face mine, as I sat in the chair next to him.
 
"You think I'll be okay?" he asked in a soft voice, almost to himself, not looking quite directly at me, but almost mouthing it with his lips, somewhere distant, in a trance.
 
"I think you'll be just fine." I responded, interlacing our fingers, and our eyes locked. His almond eyes widened in surprise at this, and pulled away quickly, flustered.
 
"Y-Yah! I wasn't talking to you! I know I'll be just fine! Or, at least, better than L.Joe-Hyung," he snickered and I grinned. That sounded more like him. 
 
Briefly after, the same girly nurse we had before came back, waving 'cutely' at Ricky. More like she was having a hand spazzing problem. Her fingers twitched in every which direction.  Ricky smiled back at her, waving slowly.
 
"Hello, Lee Changhyun~or should I say...Ricky!" she giggled, bowing a little. Seriously, she needs a new uniform. You could almost see her chest spilling out of it when she did! Ricky seemed a little mesmerized by it. I gave him a weird look, but he didn't seem to notice. She scurried closer to his bed. "I'm an Angel myself, and it happens to be that my bias is you, so what luck has struck me when you happened to be sitting there in the check-ins! It makes me so...very...happy." she said, leaning in so he could get a good glance of his face, but that was too close, in my opinion. Sure she was pretty, but not my type of pretty. However, Ricky seemed to disagree with this. He blushed, nodding.
 
"Yes, it makes me so very happy to meet one of my fans in person. So, let's keep doing or best, right? Hwaiting!" he smiled at her with that cute smile of his...but this time, it kind of hurt a little, because that smile wasn't for me...
 
"Yes, Hwaiting!" She beamed. "By the way, my name is Diana, in case you have any...other questions for me, hee-hee!" Ricky smiled, nodding. What kind of Korean name is Diana? Also, what's with emphasis on 'other questions'? Whatever she was trying to imply, it wouldn't get through, because if I didn't get it, then Ricky probably wouldn't either. Then, she added, "Also, before we start, I need to check your vitals and do some other checkups," she explained, glancing down at her clipboard which seemed to be cleverly placed to push up her...assets. He nodded, blushing. She spun on her heel and headed across the room to the cabinets, leaning down awfully low to get something out of one of the drawers. Ricky blushed. I nudged him.
 
"Yah! What are you looking at?" I asked teasingly, trying to drive the hurt out of my voice. His eyes darted to meet mine. He looked like flushed, like a baby deer, with his wide eyes. A shade of pink tinted his cheeks.
 
"N-Nothing! Jeez!" he stammered. The nurse stood up, spinning around and giggling.
 
"What are you boys talking about?" she asked, but obviously she was eavesdropping, so there was no need to ask that. Ricky blushed harder.
 
"It wasn't anything important," he mumbled, and she smiled.
 
"If you say so," she said, then pulled a stethoscope out of her pocket and inserted the eartips in her ears and flipping through the sheets of paper on her clipboard. She sat down on the corner of his bed, her back facing me. This made me a little disappointed, because now I couldn't see Ricky's face. "Now, I'm about to check your heartbeat." she explained. "Please pull up your shirt," she said, and I could hear that she was biting back some excitement. I mean, who wouldn't? If I got to ask Ricky to take off his shirt with him doing so, I'd be pretty excited. She leaned forward, which made me happy but upset at the same time. One, I had better view of him. But, he got a better view of her and her special features. His body was thin and his skin was pale and milky, perfectly sculpted, and I could feel heat crawling up my skin. From her side-view, I could see her biting her lower lip. Her fingers crawled up his skin as he pressed the stethoscope up near his chest, and he gasped. She giggled. "Wow, your heart-rate is awfully fast, isn't it? Why don't you relax a little?" she his torso a little as he glanced toward me. I looked away. There was something inside me that burned when I saw that sight. I couldn't bear to look much longer. "Or is your heart racing because a girl is touching you?" I heard her saccharine voice giggle. With every word she said, her voice seemed to sweeten and taste more plastic. "I know, I'm probably at least a little pretty, right? I admit, even a pretty girl's heart will race when she sees her idol shirtless...I mean, you're so cute," she pressed on. 
 
Yeah, he was cute. 
 
But it wasn't necessarily all his body and the fact that he was shirtless that made him cute. It was the way that he seemed to look at everything. Me, the members, the world. His attitude, his personality, the way his eyes lit up when he saw me...it made him cute. No, it made him something more than cute. But all she's seen is his lovely face and that immediately gets her little pretty heart beating. It...it didn't seem so fair. It wasn't fair that Ricky was blushing and responding so happily, even asking for a little bit of attention from her when all she sees is the outside Ricky. Why couldn't he notice it when I would gaze him and take notice of all these little things about him that made him who he was...? Why have I never felt that exact same feeling? This horrible bitter feeling shook my heart, and it made me want to cry.
 
"Thank you, you're so kind," he finally said. Her fingers crawled up to his face, gently slicking his hair back and ruffling as she blushed. Just like how I used to do it.
 
"Me? Kind? No, I think you're kind. You're probably the nicest of all the members," she smiled. Probably? He was. "If only the other guys at work were so kind...I mean, they're all well and fine, but all they really care about is dissecting humans." she sighed. "But you're an ideal type. I would love to date you, if ever an opportunity was fortunate enough to stumble across me. I mean, hee-hee, I am fortunate enough to be taking care of Yoo Changhyun!" she smiled. Now, I couldn't help but stare at her hands. Their long, pale, spidery, purple-nail-polish-coated creatures seemed to freely roamed the expanse of his chest, and he stayed quiet, only absorbing all her words, like a little droid. I hated it. I wanted to fling her hands away from him. Her hands made their way up to his face, where she slashed his cheek, and he winced. Something inside me died. I never wanted to see him in pain, even if it was just a mere paper cut. He could die of an infection. "Oh! I'm sorry," she apologized. "I don't have any band-aids, so please accept this for the time being," she said, and leaned in to kiss his cheek. Her lips lingered for a few seconds, and with every centi, milli, nanosecond that passed I could feel that same bitter wrath flourish within me. When she pulled away, his eyes were wider than before, and he seemed speechless. His tiny lips were parted, as if he was about to say something but froze in the moment.
 
"Thank you..." he said.
 
Thank you.
 
I could feel this emotion boiling in my gut as my eyes began to sting.
 
Thank you?!
 
Never once could I remember Ricky thanking me for my love. All this time, for silently loving him, giving him all my affection, sacrificing myself just because I believed he was worth it... Not a single thank-you. No signs of appreciation. Just a blush or a shove or a mutter of 'babo'. But yet, here was this lady he barely met expressing her love and he's flustered and actually thanks her.
 
Maybe he doesn't need my love. He doesn't seem to appreciate it anyways.
 
My heart stung more than it did ever before, and the thorn that stuck into my thin chest pierced harder into me. My eyes burned, as I blinked back any possible tears. I didn't want Ricky to see me like this. But I doubt he noticed, since he was so busy with that nurse. I stumbled out of my chair, my head reeling, as I fought to keep my balance. C'mon, you're the Dancing Boy! You should have better control of your body more than anything! I tried to steady the pace of my feet, but it was very hard. I quickly walked out of the room, shutting the door tightly after I left. 
 
It was the best for the both of us.
 
L.Joe POV
 
Finally, I was taken into a hospital room, and put in a reclining bed. I swear, that lady at the desk was on her period. Well, at least I'm away from her for now. I hope I get that nice nurse lady. She has a fine pair of . I can just picture myself shoving my head in between them and just--
 
"Hello there, Lee Byunghun," a voice called out as I opened my eyes. 
 
Holy .
 
A fat man in a white doctor's coat, buttoned up, but some buttons seemed to have popped out in attempt to seize his whale-like gut. He had a thick snowy beard, his skin almost as pale, his eyes quite big compared to a regular Korean's. But they practically bulged out of their sockets. They seemed quite bloodshot, in such way that didn't come from crying or anything. 
 
So basically he looked like Santa Clause on heroin and meth and all those drugs. To an Asian extent.
 
What a freak show.
 
"Oh, my eyes?" He asked me. "They're pretty, aren't they?" He said, raising his hands to cover his rosy cheeks and tilting his head, batting them in attempt to look cute. What the . He let out a loud hearty laugh. Just like Saint Nick's. "I apologize, I haven't been getting much sleep lately because the hospital has been very busy." Yeah, there must have been a few dozen of deaths from a heart attack after seeing your face. "So, anyways, I understand there's some problem with your , I believe?" He asked in a serious tone, but I bet that er was about to laugh. I nodded. "This is all strictly business, and I don't mean to invade your life, but, would you mind explaining what happened?" I looked down, and my face was warm. Dammit, L.Joe, stop that!
 
"It really wasn't anything," Chunji spoke up. "It just kind of...um...happened." The doctor nodded sympathetically at us. , he has no right to nod at us like we're some charity fund! He doesn't know what it's like being bitten in the by a spider. 
 
"Mind me not for asking, but, have you been...active, lately?" He asked. I looked up. Chunji stared at me with doe eyes, pleading for an answer. Stop that, Jeez, you're gonna make me distracted and !
 
"I-I'm sorry?" I stammered like a . But what kind of question was that? Did I look like I could die from malnutrition or something? I mean, I knew I was kind of skinny, but...
 
"Have you been active by putting anything into your , possibly something that you know you shouldn't...?" He asked, trying to drop some kind of dirty hint, that e.
 
"Like what, a ing corn cob?" I shot back. He looked taken aback.
 
"Oh, my apologies, I thought you two were partners," he said.
 
"We are," Chunji piped up proudly. This kid's gonna drive me nuts.
 
"But no way in hell would I be bottom." Saying this seemed to have gotten Chunji a little offended, because I heard a tiny gasp escape from his lips.
 
"Oh, my apologies! When I first saw you, you seemed like the latter, being shorter than him..." I bit my tongue to keep from swearing at him as Chunji let out his retarded seal-laugh and I glared at him. didn't seem to notice. Hmph.
 
"But I'm the manlier one in the relationship...I mean, look at him. He's just a big bowl of girly." I scoffed. He gasped again. That's right, infected .
 
"Anyways," the doctor clear his throat. "Have you had rough with your boyfriend lately?" He asked finally. What. I could see Chunji turn a bright red as I lowered my face, feeling heat crawl up my cheeks. Jeez, what kind of question was that?! I tried to shake the image away of Chunji, my Chunji, laying on the bed, his hair bedraggled, bangs mussed, his cheeks rosy, shirtless...no! , no! We've only been together for a few hours, for God's sake, and yesterday I was pretty sure I was straight. How can I suddenly fantasize something like that?!
 
"I take that as a yes...?" He asked.
 
"No!" I snapped. Chunji went quiet, his face redder than a bright tomato.
 
"Well, you could've said that a little nicer," he pouted, puffing out his already swelled cheeks.
 
"Then quit doing aegyo! Act your age!" I shot back.
 
"That isn't any way to talk to your elders~~" he sang with a e-esque voice. I shuddered.
 
"Um...I think I'm going to go wait outside," Chunji said awkwardly. Wait! No! I need you! What if he me?! I nearly threw up imagining this, swallowing back the taste. But all I could choke it was...
 
"Sure," I managed to say, as he shuffled out. I turned to look at him and a smile curved up his lips, causing his crinkled skin to fold and his bloodshot eyes slitting together, like a erted sloth.
 
"I'm going to give you a little bit of a check up...now, take off your pants and underwear, child. We'll take a look and see if you're really as naughty as you sound..." He chuckled, and I gulped.
 
"I swear if you lay one finger on me in a way that makes me the slightest bit uncomfortable I will kick your face in little motherer," I swore.
 
"Ho-Ho-Ho! Be a good boy and stay still. You don't want your little lover boy to be upset at you if you can never have with him, do you? According to you, you've never even had before! Dying a would be a shame~" Says the damn doctor. Ever heard of S-T-in'-D's?
 
"Who said I'd die a ?" I said between my teeth. He smirked.
 
"Who said you wouldn't?" He shot back.
 
God dammit, Chunji, where the hell are you when I need it?
 
 
Chunji POV
 
My gosh, L.Joe, you can be so hardheaded sometimes! If you keep snapping at that very nice doctor he might do something terrible to your ! We'd never be able to connect physically... And for once, maybe I'd like topping... If he lets me, of course. Mmm...that'd sound nice. W-wait, wait! Ew, EW! It's much too early to be thinking these thoughts! And I'm much too classy to think about those things! Byunghun's butthole is still on the line! 
 
I shook my head and lowered it to the polished white tiled ground, stuffing my hands into my pockets and shuffling up and down the halls. After sufficiently nauseating myself from dizziness, I leaned against the wall near the door to his room and took a deep breath, holding it in for a few seconds, then slowly letting the carbon dioxide slip from my lips. All I wanted for him was to be okay. I pulled my hands out of my pockets and ran them through my hair tiredly, before swiftly fixing it back into place. The last thing I'd want was to look un-fabulous. Well, this isn't good. If you stress this much, you'll get wrinkles. Ain't no visualist of a group got wrinkles. Mm-mm. Ain't nobody got time for that. I decided that maybe I should visit Ricky and his little maknae, and check on the boys. Maybe seeing their little cute faces would cheer me up.
 
I headed over to Ricky's door, but once I approached it, found his boyfriend, hands dug deep in his pockets, shuffling, head lowered, sulking. I decided to walk over to that poor puppy. Oh, I hope he didn't get some unpleasant news. If Ricky can't dance, it'd crush him. Obviously, since the maknae is the Dancing Boy. I put my hands on his shoulders, shaking him gently.
 
"Yah! What's the matter, Changjo?" I asked him. He lifted his head, and I saw the most adorable and precious thing since L.Joe's face. His eyes were big and shiny, the dark brown irises staring deep into me. His cheeks were puffed out, and his lips formed into an angry little pout. I had to keep from laughing. Now I know why he kept his head down when he was upset. 
 
"Nothing, Hyung," he finally said, exhaling and deflating his cheeks. I locked my gaze with his squeezing his shoulder blade.
 
"Are you sure?" I asked him, in a softer voice. I sent him that maternal gaze that I was able conjure up with my fabulous features. He tried to return it with a steady decline, but I could see he was faltering. He let out a sigh, dropping his head again, to raise it, then shaking his head.
 
"Have you..." He began quietly. "Have you ever been upset at a girl... For taking so much attention from a guy you like?" 
 
"All the time." I said, nodding. Obviously. I mean, L.Joe was the mischievous rapper in the group. He made girls pee their pants. But all I wanted to do was shove their faces into a brick wall, with their long hair and double eyelids and lumps on their chests that I'll never have that L.Joe seemed to always have his eyes on...
 
"Well...there's this nurse..." He began. Oh God, that nurse?! She had melons for s. I mean, I could tell that L.Joe nearly had a hard-on just thinking but that lady. Ugh. She made me sick. "And she's really pretty, but in that way that just makes people envy her... And her bias in Teen Top is Ricky... And she just flings herself at him, flirting with him like no tomorrow, as if she has no pride or dignity whatsoever." I clucked my tongue, shaking my head. "A-and Ricky--Ricky's just going along with her. He's shamelessly enjoying it, watching this all and smiling and blushing as if he doesn't have a single clue that I'm right in front of him. She just shoves her things in his face and charms him like a snake," he fumes. He scratches the back of his head in frustration, his chest heaving, as imaginary sweat seemed to pour down his face. 
 
"But...the worst part is....there's no way I can compete with that. She's got that cute high squeaky voice guys like but I've got a deeper voice than most of the members. She's got more volume in the right places that I'll ever be able to obtain and, on top of that, she's a girl." He sighed. "It makes me feel like a monster, that there was still a possibility that he likes girls, that this was all just one big mistake, one of his experiments. That I've just been depriving him from what he actually wants. But no matter what, it hurts so much to see him smiling and giving all his attention to someone else, because he's just becoming closer and letting other people know more about him than I ever will, and all those years we've spent hanging out together, sharing secrets, laughs, tears...they've all slipped down the drain. You know, I once heard that you only really die when you have been forgotten... And despite my tears, my fears, and my pleads I know, that somewhere, deep in both of our hearts, we've both died. He's died in me because I've seen his smile to another woman. But, I've died in him I didn't do anything to stop it...and I can't help but wonder why, why I'm stupid, why I'm so weak, why I didn't do a single thing but watch like the fool that I know I've become. And I regret it. I regret it all so much because I know that he may have died within me, but I want to revive it, revive it with the strongest cardiac defibrillator in the world, something that will shock him back into life, back into my arms... Not because I knew I was a fool, but because I actually freaking love him!" I heard his voice crack, and not because he was going through puberty. His eyes met my in desperation, and they were rimmed with red, tinged in the corners, glazed with pre-tears. The tip of his nose was pink and he smiled in pain. The corners twitching. The poor baby...
 
I his shoulder and his hair.
 
"It's okay, Changjo...somewhere deep inside of him, I know that a part of you didn't die within him either, you've just got to believe and trust in him..." I soothed him, and he nodded, hiccuping, yet none of his tears would fall. As he lowered his head, I saw a familiar face behind him. There was that little of a nurse. "But first, we have some asses to whoop." I growled. I released my hands from his shoulders and gently pushed him behind me, rolling my shoulders.
 
"Ay! I see you! Don't think you can't see me, , I saw you eavesdropping!" I shouted out. She turned around, and to my surprise, she looked a little hurt. She better not be faking that, because she's about to get a piece of my mind. "GUUUURRRRRLLLLLL. WE IS TEEN TOP. HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THEM SHIPS? CAN'T YOU GET YOUR LITTLE SPIDERY PURPLE DEMON FINGERS AWAY FROM CHANGJO'S BABY?!" Her squirrel eyes widened even more, as she flushed red. I smirked triumphantly. "That's right, ." I added. After that dense lady figured out I was done pwning her, she cleared awkwardly. She headed toward Changjo and I backed away a little, but still in slapping distance. I could see him trying to harden himself, glaring at her and trying to hold his breath to suppress the gentle tremors of emotion that shook his body. 
 
"I'm...very sorry if I've interfered with you and Changhyun-Oppa's relationship. Please accept my apology." She lowered her head quietly. please, Oppa my un-bitten ! You have no right to call him that. I huffed as I looked away from her.
 
"It's okay," he said shyly, his fringe falling over his eyes.
 
"Also, Ricky is going to be fine. He can be discharged immediately, because it turns out that the wound wasn't as severe as I thought it would be." Changjo let out a small sigh, and she cracked a smile. "It's just an infection, but it still must be treated afterwards or else it will become serious." She said grimly. He nodded. "I'll give you a special ointment for him to put on every night until it goes away. You can get refills at a pharmacy." She explained. "Are you ready to pick him up?" She asked.
 
"Actually, I need to use the bathroom..." He mumbled. "Please excuse me," he nodded his head quickly in apology, as he scurried off. She headed back inside, and I stared at where he had been standing. Wherever he went, I knew it would've been a bad idea to follow him.
 
I turned around and headed back toward L.Joe's room, where the doctor came out and greeted me with his...erm, lovely smile. 
 
"Lee Chanhee, just the man I needed to see." He said. Well, that didn't sound good. "I have some news for you," he said in a professional tone. I swear, if he took away my Byung's ity, I will beat him so hard that his eyes will be purple-and-red.  "Well, let's start with the good news." So there's bad news?! "L.Joe's doing fine," he smiled. I sighed thankfully. "However, he might need to stay a few days, because there is a risk he could get infected and it could spread throughout his body." My fingers grew cold. 
 
"But...he'll be fine, right?" He smiled.
 
"He will. Would you like to see him?" He asked. I nodded. He moved out of the way, and I opened the door and went in.
 
L.Joe laid back on the bed, now in a green hospital dress, heaving, the bed reclined as he clung on to the sides.
 
"You look like you're in labor," I said dryly, laughing, as I sat next to him. His head snapped towards mine, as he his pupils were dilated, and his knuckles were whiter than they usually were.
 
"That--man--is--demented. I swear to God." He choked out. I bit my lip trying to suppress more laughter. He waltzed in, leaning against the frame.
 
"Talking about me, Byunghun?" He laughed.
 
"Don't talk like that to me! You ing slapped my !" He shouted.
 
"Why'd you do that? Was he being a naughty boy?" I asked oh-so-cleverly.
 
"Oh, no! You know, when babies don't know how to breathe after coming out of the womb, doctors slap their behinds so they start to cry and learn to breathe," he explained. "I figured he couldn't breathe--"
 
"--I was ing hyperventilating!" He shouted out.
 
"Didn't look like that to me," he said.
 
"Keep on bickering like that, who knows what that doctor will do to you!" I .
 
"You don't even want to know what he's done."
 
Ricky POV
 
Thank The Lord! Finally, I can get out of this terrible room and see my Jonghyun! Seriously, that little flamboyant wreck in a nurse outfit wouldn't get her paws off of me. I stumbled out of the room a little too quickly, and winced. I had to put a little more pressure on my other foot, because my toe still hurt. So, I awkwardly limped in a circle, giving myself a little test run. I'm probably in no shape to do the Matrix dance, but I'll make do. I spotted Chunji from a few yards away, and I headed toward him. When I was at arm's distance, I reached out and bear hugged him from behind for support. He let out a tiny yelp, and I laughed in his ear.
 
"You scaredy-cat, Hyung!" I . He tried to send me a firm glare from my little prank after I got off of him, but he couldn't help but crack a tiny smile to see that I was walking again. But after a few seconds, the smile melted away to a straight face, one that seemed a bit distracted. His front teeth peeked it to chew gently on his bottom lip as his gaze was far-off. It was a little awkward. "Are we gonna drive home, Hyung?" He hesitated.
 
"Actually, L.Joe is staying a little longer than we thought, so I'll be here for a while. You don't mind driving home, do you?" I shook my head, as he tossed me the keys. Finally, peace without that annoying midget rapper. "I'll ask CAP to pick me up later, okay?" He continued. I nodded, spinning the keys on my second finger.
 
"Where's Changjo?" I asked, cocking my head. Chunji almost seemed to wince after hearing the maknae's name. What was wrong with that? He cleared his throat awkwardly. 
 
"I don't know, sorry, Ricky." he mumbled apologetically as he ruffled my hair. I smiled brightly. He couldn't have run off too far.
 
"It's okay, I'll go look for him!" I said, as I spun on my good foot and headed out. I hope I won't have to walk to too far distances, my toe still hurts...
 
As if by magic, I saw the door to the bathroom swing open, and my Changjo walked out. My heart fluttered as I grinned from ear to ear.  I raised my arm as high as I could, almost standing on the tips of my toes as I waved my hand.
 
"Yah! Changjo!" I called out. "Over here!" His eyes focused to gaze at me, but I felt a little...odd. I would've expected him to notice me a little faster. He ambled in my direction, his head lowered. He stopped a foot away from me, giving me a little distance, perhaps for my injured toe, and his fringe fell over his eyes. I explained to him Chunji's plan and he nodded, and I saw his strands of hair barely bounce. I stuck my arm out, turning my body around and heading toward the exit and waiting for his strong slender arm to interlock with mine. I wiggled my fingers a little and only felt air. But, it felt a little colder than the rest of the room. I turned my head and saw him shuffling behind me, his bangs covering his eyes as his head was still ducked low. Oh, whatever, I guess. Maybe he just wants to give me a little distance so he doesn't step on my toe or something. 
 
After I had been officially discharged I all but skipped out the exit. The hospital can be a scary place! I in a breath as I held it in for a few seconds, before sighing and cracking a smile. At least I was away from that scary lady. When I reached the car, I opened the door for Chanhee as I slid in through the other side. I was overwhelmed with the scent of strawberries. It was almost too much for my precious nostrils. I grew a little dizzy as I shut the car door, rolling down the car windows and craning my head out towards the fresh air. Changjo quietly slipped in the car, closing it with a very decisive click. I pulled back in, tweaking the dice, the hot pink fuzz tickling my fingertips. I straightened the rear-view mirror. I saw a glimpse of my pale face, and Changjo's blank expression. He happened to lock eyes with me through the shiny silver, my heart skipping a beat. I smiled sheepishly. There was no response. He simply sunk lower and averted his eyes. Ignoring this, I pushed the key in the hole, the engine roaring as I felt Chunji's baby gently rumble. I flicked my wrist and the radio. I heard the upbeat electro-pop sound of the kings, Super Junior, and their song, "Boom Boom" blast through the speakers, the bass almost shaking the fuzzy dice. I nodded off to the song, humming a note every now and then. It was pretty catchy. 
 
But every now and then, I'd catch a glimpse of Changjo. His head was turned towards the window, his elbow propped on the ledge of the door, his palm cradling his chin. My stomach knotted and twisted. I could feel the awkward lack of air from conversation suffocating us and making us mute, and it made my heart pound. He knew me well. He knew that I couldn't stay quiet forever. Somewhere in me, I had a tiny fear that bad things always happened when it was silent. So I had to distract myself. His deep voice seemed to always soothe me. But now, I was being deprived of it. I mean, I get that he's quiet, I've known that. But, he's never been this quiet. Not even since...since his Incident. I hope he wasn't thinking about that. He always slips into little fits of depression when he does. I lowered the music, clearing my throat.
 
"Changjo, are you alright?" I asked. I turned my head of look at him. He didn't say anything. He simply nodded curtly, his eyes still lost in the cerulean abyss with the clouds. "Changjo, are you sure?" I asked once more, my eyes still glancing at him. My palms were sweaty against the pink fuzzy wheel. I wiped them gently on my lap. He nodded again. But my stomach was doing flip-flops. Something was so obviously wrong, but what was it? "Changjo, look at me." The suffocating silence simply absorbed the closed space. There was no response. "Changjo, say something." I pressed further. "I'm asking you something, Changjo. It's not really polite to..." My voice trailed off. There was no point of beating around the bush. I swallowed hard. I had to pull out the final card. I know it may sound bitter in his ears, but it was the only way he'd respond. "Choi Jonghyun." I saw his jaw tighten and his head snapped to face mine. His eyes were in half-slits as he almost seemed to glare at me. But, when I looked carefully, I had noticed that there was a redness that rimmed his eyes and they were a bit puffy.
 
"What." He said in a monotone voice. I felt a little jumpy. I had never seen him like this.
 
"Why are you ignoring me?" I asked in a smaller voice, a sour in feeling in the center of my gut.
 
"Why do you care?" He countered back, and my fingers nearly slipped from the wheel. I tried to plaster my focus onto the road, but I felt his sharp daggers puncture my innocent façade. 
 
"Of course I'd care, you're my boyfriend," I mumbled.
 
"Doesn't seem like it, by the way you're acting," he huffed. My jaw tightened.
 
"The way I'm acting? You're the one who's ignoring me, for crying out loud!" I snapped.
 
"Me? Bull, Ricky! I haven't done anything!" He said roughly. My heart shattered to pieces. He had never raised his voice at me. I wasn't used to this cold tone of him. It gave me frostbite in the heart.
 
"Neither did I! I don't know know what you're talking about!" I cried out helplessly.
 
"You know what you did, you don't have to stop playing innocent like you always do. You just think it's so fun an easy for you to pull a baby face and get whatever you want, huh?!" He said between his teeth.
 
"What are you talking about, Changjo?" I questioned him. "Why do you suddenly think I have bad intentions like this?"
 
"You can stop acting, Ricky. It's not just because of bad intentions, but the fact that you're so stupid to think what you're doing is right." He spat.
 
"Acting?"
 
"Yes, acting. Forget it," he turned his head away. Quickly, I grabbed his arm, which had become more toned and muscled lately, but he roughly pushed it away. I winced as I recoiled. I had almost lost attention to the road, and swerved on the corner. Very contempt horns screeched behind me. Changjo's head pressed up against the glass at impact, and he hissed, glaring at me again.
 
"For 's sake, kid, learn how to drive!" A voice from the car beside us roared before speeding away. I lowered my head. My eyes started to sting. Not from the rough comment, but from Changjo's rough gesture.
 
"Everything's just fun and games for you, isn't it? Just remember the price of playing with someone's real feelings. I hope you realize that."
 
"Playing with someone's feelings? Are you talking about the nurse? I wasn't playing with her feelings!" He let out a low chuckle.
 
"Obviously you weren't. You couldn't have been," he lowered his head, shaking it.
 
"I wasn't!" I shot back. 
 
"Well, thanks for the confirmation," he said dryly. 
 
"Why are you acting like this, Changjo! This isn't you!" I all but screamed.
 
"This isn't me? You're not the only one who's discovered how different someone actually turns out to be," he said harshly. 
 
"Changjo! I don't get it!" I yelled helplessly. What was he talking about?! When we finally reached the dorm and the car slowed to a stop, he immediately unlocked the door and opened it. "Changjo! Wait up!" I called out.
 
"Why do you even bother with me? Just go back to that stupid nurse!" He cried out. But this time, his voice wasn't as harsh. It had cracked from such roughness as I saw the corners of his eyes were tinged with red. He turned his back and ran out, pulling out his pair of keys from his pocket and opening the door.
 
I ran my hands through my hair, holding my breath to keep from crying. 
 
What had I done wrong?
 
Third-Person? POV
 
Niel was in the living room, shaking his scrawny body in the most unappealing way as C.A.P. was just staring at him with this "judging you" stare. His eyes were slitted even more than they normally were and it almost made him look constipated.
 
Niel was pouring all the contents of his lungs into the microphone, which irritated the leader, because the whole purpose of a microphone was to project one's voice. Niel was a microphone himself. However, he was so preoccupied with his seemingly 'melodious' voice that he did not notice when the maknae entered the room. However, the leader did, and he took note as he watched him pace away. A few moments later, the leader also notices the lovely boy enter the room, his eyebrows furrowed and worry lines creasing his forehead. The leader quickly noted that it was not a very attractive appearance on him. He stopped by the doorway a few rooms away from theirs as he quietly watched the maknae go into his room. He watched his chest rise and fall a little heavier, and the leader assumed he sighed as Ricky shuffled into the kitchen. 
 
Seizing the opportunity to escape from Niel's horrific screeching, he quietly followed the younger into the kitchen, leaning on the doorway, his hips cocked in a slight way, his free hand perched near the back of his neck.
 
"Hey, you." he said in a soft-yet-teasing tone. Ricky had a bag of Oreos in one hand and the other had his thumb tracing the outline of the chocolatey outer layer.
 
"Hey," he said in a quiet voice. The leader immediately sensed something was wrong. Ricky's responses were often bright, cheerful, and above all--loud.
 
"So, where's the little lovey-dovey newly-weds?" he asked in a sarcastic tone. Ricky cracked a smile. Maybe that's what had been wrong. Ricky might have, in some blinding miracle, sympathizes the rapper for probably being in a more serious state than everyone suspected. Maybe Changjo had the same reason.
 
"Oh, L.Joe's fine, he just has to stay a few more days at the hospital, but probably not longer than a week, because the bite has the risk of being infected. Chunji-hyung said he's going to stay with him a little longer." The leader chuckled. He always knew that Chunji had a thing for the blonde one. The reason why, he knew not. But, if it was that mild, then Changjo would not have probably had such an entrance over it. Changjo very much looked up to the rapper, of course, not literally, but was still known to talking back to him. He would simply have to take the risk and ask.
 
"Is Changjo okay?" he pressed on. Ricky looked down at the Oreo in his palm, now in crumbled mushy pieces in his hands. He wiped them and threw the cookie away. As he walked, though, there was a slight tremble to his knees. 
 
"I don't think I'm in any position to talk about that right now," he said in a steady voice, dusting his hands before turning around to face the leader. "Maybe later," he said. The leader slowly nodded before averting his eyes. Inside, he mentally scolded himself. It was a sour move. 
 
Suddenly, the emotional vocalist burst into the room, shocked and angry to find that there was no one in the room to appreciate his 'singing'.
 
"Yah! Where's Chunji-hyung, Changjo, and L.Joe?" he piped up, tilting his head. When he met eyes with the leader, he glared at him. He simply smirked in response. Ricky told Niel the same thing he had to the leader but received a different response.
 
"Yesss!" he pumped his fist in the air before proceeding in his little African dance, shimmying and shaking his hips and shoulders while moving his arms in circular inner-outer motions. Little did he know CAP was quietly enjoying the show. Ricky, however, was thoroughly amused and horrified.
 
"Time for some celebration singing!" He said sing-songedly, twirling out the room. The leader eyed the younger, who smiled casually back at him. He debated whether to stay next to him or not. However, when the vocal beckoned him, he rolled his eyes, heading back to the living room after giving the younger one last good glance. Ricky listened to their voices from the other room, hearing the faint screeching of Niel's voice, and his insistent whining after seeing his score. He picked up an Oreo, rolling it around on the table, as it left a trail of chocolatey crumbs behind it. His heart ached as he tried to push the crumbs to form hearts on the table. Frustrated, he swept the creation away with the side of his hand. Changjo's harsh words echoed in his mind, and a tear slipped down his cheek. What had he meant by playing innocent? Bad intentions? Had he been...jealous? With a plummeting realization, he discovered his fault. How could he had been so foolish? It was why the younger believed he was playing dumb all along. But really, he was carelessly playing with his emotions in his flimsy fingers. He didn't mean to. He lowered his head on the table, covering his face with his arms as guilt washed over him, pressing a heavy weight onto his body, suffocating him.
 
About a half an hour later, C.A.P. felt a soft vibration in his jeans pocket. Pulling his phone out, he silenced Niel, answering the phone.
 
"Yo," he said.
 
"Hey, Hyung, it's Chunji," the only slightly higher voice responded. "Could you pick me up?" 
 
"Sure," he nodded, before flipping his phone shut. The leader poked his head in the kitchen, and saw Ricky's head against the table. He tiptoed over to him, laying one gently hand on his back. He felt the latter's body flinch. "I'm heading off to pick up Chunji. Will you be alright here?" He asked. He saw the younger's head bob slowly. Rubbing his back gently, he headed off, picking up his keys and stuffing them in his pocket. When he headed through the living room, Niel came close to him.
 
"Can I come?" He pleaded, grabbing his forearm and squeezing it gently. He rolled his eyes.
 
"Why would you want to go?" He shot back, raising an eyebrow. He fluttered his eyes as he tilted his head back, bending his knees and awkwardly leaning back, as if he was looking up at the leader. In reality, however, this was simply humiliating for C.A.P.
 
"Some holy strike of light has been showered upon me making me feel strong sympathy for my Hyung. I must check on him!" He cried out in a falsetto tone. The leader knew, however, he really just wanted to annoy Chunji about his and L.Joe's new relationship.
 
"What's with all the big words?" He asked dryly.
 
"The irony that they're big for you, you're the rapper! You should have a large range of vocabulary." He .
 
"Actually, I was thinking large words would come out of large lips--" Smack. "Hey! That was a compliment!"
 
"Don't talk about my lips unless I give you permission!" He commanded. The contained to bicker until they walked out the door.
 
When he heard their bickering voices die down, Ricky raised his head. He knew this was their only opportunity to be alone, so this was now or never. His heart raced as he tiptoed up the stairs, clinging onto the railing with his dear life. He was cautious of the weak parts of the wood, watching his footwork so there were no loud groans or squeaks from the floorboard. He thought about the dancing boy, and his incredible footwork. He strived to follow it.
 
When he reached the front of his room, he put his fist near the front of the door, softly knocking. There was no response. Gently, his palm slid down towards the knob, twisting it gently and pushing it open just a crack. He peered in and saw the younger lying on his side on his bed, back facing him. He could see the traces of his toned back muscles and his strong shape through the cotton fabric. 
 
"Changjo..." He called out timidly. "We need to talk.." He began. Suddenly, he saw his shoulders twitch. He heard a soft sniffle come from the younger. Ricky's heart dropped. He couldn't stand seeing his boyfriend like this anymore. He entered the room, taking a few steps toward the bed. "I...I never liked the nurse, Changjo. I'm pretty sure I never will, either." He chuckled softly. "I just smiling and laughing because I didn't know what to do....I really did want her to go away. As for the blushing...I dunno, I just felt violated. It's one thing to have bras thrown at, and another to have the tenants of the bras thrown at you." He admitted. "I want you to know that I'm still gay, and I'm pretty sure that won't change...for as long as you exist." he admitted, dipping his head low as a blush spread on his face. He could hear the shuffling of the younger's feet come stand up a few feet away from him.
 
"No, I'm sorry...I was overreacting, but that was because I was so scared of seeing you prance off with that lady...letting her touch you...I was terrified of watching the only thing I have left slipping through my fingers...but...but I guess the hardest things to let go are the things you never had..." he whispered softly. 
 
"Changjo..." the elder took a step forward, reaching out to touch his forearm gently. "I'm not the only thing you have. You have all of Teen Top that supports you. We're your family. We accept you for who you are." he says. His fingers gently trail down to his wrist, until he shyly slid his palm into the younger's. It was large, but gentle and relaxed. It happily invited his fingers in, and when he felt the pulse in his wrist, it was faster than he could count. "And although it seems as though you've never had me...you have. You've had my heart since the start. It's just hard to see the things that are right under your nose." he tiptoed and grinned crookedly. Interlacing their fingers, he chuckled.
 
"Seriously, Changjo~when did you grow so tall? I used to be able to touch the top of your head! And now..." he attempted balancing his weight all on the tips of his toes as his arm stretched out to reach for his head, but the dancer gracefully pulled his slender arm around the taller's neck, bringing their bodies close, warmth spreading from the core of the elder's bosom to throughout the fibers of his bodies. He could feel their heartbeats match together, thudding like an 808 drum. Changjo released Ricky's arm as it stayed wrapped around his waist, and the younger's fingers went over to caress his Hyung's cheek softly, as a blush spread on his milky white skin.
 
"Actually, I think it's better this way," he teased gently. "It makes it so much easier to do this," Changjo leaned down gently, tilting his head so their lips met. Ricky's eyes widen as he could feel his heart almost stop altogether. Slowly, he could feel the dimmen, as he swayed into the kiss, feeling Changjo's soft heart-shaped lips against his. The taller's hand slid down his cheek to his hip, wrapping it around his slender waist so their bodies pressed up against each other. The younger waltzed backwards, guiding him to the bed, as the tumbled into its soft haven. He pulled Ricky on top of him, gently coaxing his lips, working against them softly, until the elder reluctantly capitulated, parting his lips slowly, as the younger's tongue dipped gently in, rubbing against his own. A soft moan slipped from the elder's lips, a feminine high-pitched one that vibrated against Changjo, allowing a low sigh to escape the back of his throat. As their lungs began to burn, they pulled away, chests heaving against each other, as Ricky rolled over to his side, facing away from him.
 
"I guess it does," he said quietly, a heat spreading on his cheeks. Changjo pulled him closer, resting the tip of his nose against his nape.
 
"I'm so lucky to have someone like you," the younger breathed quietly, causing the nerves down the elder's spine to electrify. 
 
"Me too," he breathed, before their eyelids began to grow heavy, and slumber had enchanted them with its mesmerizing spell.
 
However, within an hour, Ricky's eyes had barely fluttered open. His limbs were heavy, as he squirmed to move out. He felt Changjo's muscular arm pull him closer against his chest. This enveloped the elder in a warm feeling that lulled him to sleep once again.
 
But, in the corner of his eye, he had sworn to see Diana's photograph on the wooden floorboards, and a certain spider crawling towards it.
 
Meanwhile...
 
Third Person POV
 
The leader's fingers drummed on the fuzzy wheel of Chunji's baby. He had desperately pleaded to take his car, which had a more masculine, and, at least, cleaner, feel to it. However, the emotional vocal exclaimed that he knew it would make the power voice happy if they took his car. It would keep his mind off from being away from his Byunghun for a while.
 
"Maybe you'd like to eat somewhere?" he had asked when it was deathly quiet.
 
"We can head off to the club!" Niel hooted as he pumped his fist, making noises of pumping bass. The eldest simply rolled his eyes.
 
"And do what? Get drunk off your ? You're underage," he replied dryly.
 
"I may be young, but my body is ready," he winked, as the leader rolled his eyes off at the flirty comment. He had to deny that it turned him on the slightest bit in the most pathetic way possible. Even the CAP himself was disappointed that he found that ually appealing.
 
"I'll pass," he snorted. "Why don't I turn on the radio and--"
 
"Yes!" he cheered. That was when he quickly realized his fault. When the younger the radio and spun the volume up high, a Spice Girl song blasted through the speakers. CAP winced. "C'mon, Chunji, you know this one!" Niel encouraged him. 'No, no, don't do that, it's enough to pull him into the situation,' the rapper internally groaned. But Chunji giggled, nodding. Anything to get his mind of the absence of his boyfriend. They sang from the top of their lungs, bobbing their heads and doing the weird hand gestures they usually did when they were singing passionately. 
 
As the car slowed down at the stop light, the neighboring automobiles tried to move away from the hot mess of a car, the tenants scowling or turning their heads away, pretending the hot-pink car never existed. The leader would have rolled up the windows to block the sound, but that meant the noise locking in the closed space and deafening him more, and the strong scent of strawberry suffocating him. He'd have to deal with the embarrassment for now.
 
Turning to glance away from the annoyed drivers, he saw Niel serenading him, leaning forward.
 
"IF YOU WANNA BE MY LOVER, YOU GOTTA GET WITH MY LIPS," he sang, pointing towards his thick fish-lips. Thankfully it was still a stop light, because the leader had taken quite a long gaze at his boyfriend, staring oh-so-hungrily at his lips. Niel winked.
 
"CAP!" Chunji shrieked, horrified and revolted. He had expected more dignity, more class out of the eldest. Then again, he thought of himself as the only one who had class in the group.
 
After all, Teen Top is just a group of homoual problematic schoolboys.  
 

Homoual problematic schoolboys that we love, that is! ;D

We're baaaack! Sorry for the long wait. We have lives, you know. *gasp* (Lives? Outside of the internet? That's unheard of!) 

But of course, we've made it up to you with this looong chapter. *sigh* If only all our chapters were that long. 

I hope you enjoy it as much as we did writing it.  (Also, personal Internet huggles for anyone who gets the corn cob reference ;D Just drop a comment~)

Until next time~

-NyanRinnyNyan and AndyLD^^