A Bitten and a Budding Romance

Jongie the Spider

 

Chapter 1
L.Joe P.O.V.
 
Honestly, I could’ve cared less about the situation. But once someone (or rather, someTHING), bites off my , then things get personal.
 
Honest to my Korean Jesus I don’t why the hell Changjo would get a spider in the first place. He could’ve gotten a dog, or a cat, or even a turtle, like that crazy guy from next door that touches people’s lips at night. But noooo, he had to go out of his way to buy himself an eight-legged spawn of Satan.
 
Now I wasn’t the only one who got bitten. Ricky got bitten too, but I don’t really care too much about him. Right now, this is my story.
 
So Niel and his abnormally large lips enter the room, screeching this inhuman noise (seriously, all those years of vocal lessons, for nothing) like, “NO WIFIN’ IN DA CRUB! GIMMAA TWENTY DORRAS~ GIMMAA TWENTY DORRAS~”
 
And if his singing, or rapping, wasn’t bad enough, he tried speaking English and said swaggiest. What the hell does swaggiest even mean? So, naturally, I had to correct him, because I’m just that nice of a person. 
 
“It’s swag, you moron. Even Ricky has better English skills than you.” I said. Niel seemed pretty offended, but hey, Ricky agreed with me, so it’s all good. It’s 1-0 anyways, since Niel doesn’t count. In anything.
 
So, being naturally annoyed by this (I mean, who wouldn’t be annoyed by it?), I made an excuse to go to the bathroom. After all, I kind of needed to take a , and that Kimchi wasn’t really agreeing with me today.  But then the idiot screams out, ‘I’LL SEE YOU…IN DA NEXT LIFE!’. Yeah, like I want to see him in the next life. Hell, if I saw him in the next life, then I’d commit suicide all over again (because I’d commit suicide because of Niel‘s stupidity).
 
So, I decided to ignore him and just go to the bathroom, closing the door behind me and greeting the porcelain throne with a sigh, pulling down my pants and boxers, and sit down.
 
And then I feel a slight pinch.
 
Hell, more like a scorching ing bite to my .
 
I jump up, suddenly losing the need to take a as I stare down at the seat.
 
Changjo’s goddamn spider.
 
“GODDAMMIT, CHANGJO! QUIT LEAVING YOUR DAMN SPIDERS IN THE TOILET SEAT! I’M TRYING TO TAKE A DUMP!”  I yell, and Changjo immediately appeared, scooping up his ing spider and cradling it against his cheek.
 
“STOP ACTING LIKE SPIDERS ARE CUTE THEY ARE 8 LEGGED SPAWNS OF SATAN! I MEAN, WHO THE ACTS LIKE SPIDERS ARE CUTE.” The boy’s big almond eyes begin to water, but despite how cute they were, I could really care less. My was on the line right now. 
 
Why are you so mean to me?!” he cries out, running out and cradling that stupid spider, tears forming at his eyes. I heard Ricky chase after him. Figures. Ricky always had a thing for the maknae, after all.
 
I stood there, staring down at the seat in disgust. Hm. So much for taking a dump. I pull up my boxers, leaning down, but a stinging pain spreads on my rear end, causing me to jerk back upwards. But luckily, my fingers pulled the waistband of my boxers up with them.
 
“S-!” I cursed out. “I think that stupid spider bit me!” I say, stumbling back a bit. Suddenly, I heard a flurry of footsteps coming closer once again.
 
Oh Byunghunnie! Are you okay?!” I heard Chunji’s cute voice call out. I could feel my cheeks begin to feel hot. . You’re a straight man, L.Joe. A straight man!
 
The door flies open and there’s Chunji, his light chestnut hair blowing back at the moment and his deer-like eyes wide with worry.
 
it, I’m not a straight man anymore.
 
“Y-yeah, I’m perfectly fine, Chunji.” Oh, me for stuttering. I must sound like a stammering . He walks over to me, his hand out to touch my face. By accident, I flinch, and Chunji’s eyes look hurt, almost like Changjo’s but much more resemblance to a puppy.
 
“You don’t look okay…” he says, pouting, his eyes wandering down until his eyes widen as he sees my legs.
 
And that’s when I realize I’m only wearing boxers.
 
.
 
I quickly whip down to pull them up, but I’m struck by the same stinging pain as I cry out, and fall into the bathtub. Just great.
 
“Byung!” Chunji cried out, leaning down to help me, but topples on top of me.
 
.
 
Next thing I know, I feel his warm breath against my face, making it much ing hotter than usual. I’ve been stripped of all my dignity. Why does he have to be so ing y? His huge eyes looked down at me, a pink color spreading on his cheeks as well. 
 
What? Chunji…is blushing? But he’s a straight man! He’s got a thing for girls! I know it! He has to!
 
“L.Joe…” he began, the palms of his hand reaching down on the bathtub floor for support, but they only slide down and cause him to press his chest against me. Why does God love/hate me so much?
 
“…” I mumble accidentally, pushing myself to sit forward, the stinging pain on my only made me fall forward, on my knees out of the bathtub, my palms on the tile floor, and Chunji’s body landing ‘thud’ on the floor. I nearly had a ing heart attack.
 
“Chunji! Are you okay?” I asked, suddenly becoming protective over him. I don’t know why, really. He laughed softly.
“I was just about to ask the same to yourself. About your…behind…” he said, looking down (or, at least, trying to look down, but he was already on the ground, so I wasn’t sure how it was possible) and blushing. I stood up, brushing off my hands on my boxers, my pants still hanging around my ankles. Chunji pushed himself to stand up, thank God, because I don’t think I could bend down again without falling on top of him. He dusted off his hands, then cupped my cheeks, pouting with that aegyo look of his. Seriously, I don’t know how the hell he pulled that off without looking like a total retarded . I mean if Niel did that, he looked like those bloated Puffer Fish. And I’m saying that in the nicest way possible. But goddamn, what was it about Chunji that just made it look so…, right. Chunji. Focus. “Are you sure you’re okay? You were complaining about the spider bite…and I don’t think it’s healthy if you just let it slide…” 
 
I stared at Chunji’s lips for a moment. Not only did they look incredibly delicious, but the words coming out of them…what is he saying?!  What am I saying?! Is he suggesting…what I think he’s suggesting?
 
“I think it’ll be okay.” I cough, scratching the back of my head.
 
“I don’t know, Byunghyun…what if it was poisonous? What if you get an infection?” He says, dropping his hands from my face and stepping closer, as I backed away a bit by reflex, because I don’t know why the I suddenly had an urge to hug the guy if he got any closer.
 
“I think I can check it myself, then…” I say nonchalantly, my hand wandering to the back of my boxers, only grazing over the spot and my spine arched in pain as I bit down on my lower lip to strangle a cry of pain. Aren’t I a ing subtle bastard.
 
“You can’t see from behind you. Come on, I can check for you.” he says, a maternal gaze fixed on me, and no matter how hard I tried to avoid his eyes, they were still there.
 
“Chunji, that’s ridiculous. I mean, it’s just a bite…and that’s kind of…personal…”  I reason with him, but he just puts a hand on his hip.
 
“What? Don’t you trust me? I am your Hyung, and your band mate, after all.” he said, and my palms began to feel sweaty at this point.
 
“It’s not that, but--” 
 
“--But what? Is there woman in your life? Did you do certain unspeakable things that have made it embarrassing to show your behind to me? I mean, come on, L.Joe. We do have the same parts, you know.” Chunji almost looked a bit hurt when he said this, and my heart did break a little inside when I realized how suspicious I was seeming to him. It’s just…
 
“It’s too ing weird, okay?!” I blurted out loud. . Great going, L.Joe. Just great. He stared at me for a moment, then smiled warmly, softly, as if it was only ghosting over his lips. It just looked so ing poetic, and the only reason I know poetry is because I’m an epic rapper, okay?
 
“It won’t be weird. I promise. If something’s truly wrong, we can go to the hospital. If it’s something that doesn’t look too bad, I can treat it no problem!” he beams. Woah hoh hoh. I am not letting Chunji do anything to my . I kind of need that, for you know, taking a . But then again, he is Chunji. It’s not like he can inject some kind of medicine in my so I could never take a proper dump ever again. But then again, you never know…I hesitated.
 
“Well, I guess…” I grumble, and Chunji pulls my wrist.
 
“C’mon! To our dorm room!” he grins, and my heart suddenly pulses in my chest.
 
“Can’t we just--” I began.
 
“--Unless you want to slip and fall into the bathtub again,” he countered back, and I clamped my mouth shut for a while. Damn, Chunji could be so bogus sometimes.
 
So, we headed off to our room, and I tried to hurry the up, shuffling my feet with my pants around my ankles like a retard, but grabbing onto Chunji’s wrist for support. The last thing I would want was to fall on the ground like this.
 
“Lie down on the bed,” he instructed as we headed in, and I obliged, trying to avoid how absolutely dirty that was and how y it sounded coming out of Chunji’s mouth. “Face down, please.” he added, and I lay on my stomach digging my nose into the comforter. Thank God. At least he didn’t have to see my face if it was red. He began to crawl close to me, not on top of me, but close, near my calves. “Is it okay if I…” Oh, , no… I nodded, either way, I was going to have to take it off one way or another. I could feel his delicate fingers pull at the waistband of my boxers, until they were past my knees, and my was probably fully exposed. Joy. For a second, I swear I thought I heard Chunji gagging. 
 
“Is it…okay…?” I asked quickly. I could hear him clearing his throat, coughing a few times.
 
“Well…” he began. “I’m not too sure…I don’t know what I should do…maybe put some yogurt on it?” I nearly laughed.
 
“Yogurt? Why the would you put yogurt on it?!” I asked.
 
“Um, the best remedy for yeast infection--”  he began.
 
“--I haven’t been getting physical with any men or women, Chunji. You should know that.” I shot back, very seriously (because I can be a serious , you know).
 
“How should I know? You don’t tell me anything about you and your love life.” He said, in a tone that I could tell was supposed to be mocking, but was traced with sadness and disappointment. It made me feel kind of bad for him, but then again…I’ve always felt weird around guys, mostly Asian guys, right after I came back from America. Maybe it was from the people there…but I suddenly began feeling so uncomfortable around Chunji, for example. I know he’s my Hyung, and there might be that awkward age barrier, but…it didn’t feel like that. I noticed that I wasn’t too interesting in dating girls, and I never really had a type…
 
“Well, I’m sorry.” I began, uncomfortably. “It’s just…” I reached out for my boxers, managing to pull it up as I rolled over, moving myself upwards on the bed, so I could slouch on the pillows a bit. “I’m kind of uncomfortable talking about love and relationships…” 
 
“Why is that?” Chunji moved up beside me, facing me, his eyes eager to know.
 
“I never felt…correct about it. I don’t know. It was just…weird for me. It felt all wrong.” I admitted quietly.
 
“Don’t worry, L.Joe. You’ll find the right girl after searching for a while.” He smiled, patting my shoulder. I squirmed a bit.
 
“Girls…aren’t exactly what I mean…by my problem…” I choked out, dropping my head. I am such a ing moron. How the hell did I figure this out just now. I’ve been given so many ing clues, it was under my goddamn nose, and I just ignored it. I peeked up at Chunji through my blonde bangs, and he was just staring at me, his eyes unreadable and blank, but wide, just studying me.
 
“Are you saying…” he started, slowly. Yes? “You like…” he began to choke up, but he swallowed it back. Yes?! “…Niel?” What.
 
“Who the would like Niel.” I blurted out, raising an eyebrow.
 
“Well, CAP seems to have a thing for him,” Chunji laughed quietly.
 
“Figures. CAP likes the ‘unique’ ones too much.” I grinned, looking down at the blanket.
 
“So, if you don’t like Niel…then who do you like…?” Chunji says, almost barely above a whisper. His head ducked down, his hands almost shaking.
 
“Would it be a problem if I said it was you?” I ventured, holding my breath. His head darted up, looking at me, with such puppy-like, pure eyes, I couldn’t tear my gaze away from him. Come on, L.Joe! Turn away! Be a man! A straight man! Again!
 
But Chunji shook his head. . There goes my rejection. “No, it would absolutely not be a problem.” he smiled, and my heart was pounding even harder in my chest, my heart feeling all fluttery and .
 
“So maybe…if we…went out…” I began, my mouth moving on it’s own, not listening to my mind, but more of my heart.
 
“I would love it.” Chunji says, and he leans in, our eyes locking and our noses lightly touching each other. I could feel him tilting his head, and instinctively, I did the same thing, and the gap between our lips disappeared, and I could only close my eyes and see white encircling me and feel his soft lips against mine.
 
it. I’m no longer a straight man.
 
Just as we pull away, Chunji sends me this ing adorable angel smile--so innocent, so pure-- seeming so pleased in me, in us. I smile, leaning forward to give another kiss, until suddenly...
 
“HEY JONGIE BIT ME, DOES MY TOE LOOK INFECTED TO YOU?” We heard Ricky's voice suddenly boom from the other room. Hah. Serves the bastard right for tending to that evil spider.
 
Chunji, however, was surprised, his eyes widening as he covered his mouth in disgust. "Him too?!" I laugh shortly.
 
"I guess so." I say, and send him a crooked smile. He seems to like this, because he began to blush. Hm. I guess I'm more attractive than I thought I was. Then again, I am pretty attractive. Suddenly, I heard another pattering of footsteps, running in the same direction.
 
"It was just a kiss!" I heard that stupid maknae cry out.
 
"Yeah, a painful kiss on my !" I shot back, scowling. Chunji glanced back at me, pouting the slightest bit, his hand reaching out to touch my cheek, and his other arm reaching out to wrap itself around my waist, his hand resting on the small of my back, rubbing it gently. Goddamn, the things this guy does. He snuggled against me, his cheek resting on my collarbone. "I'll be fine," I consoled him softly, leaning down to dig my nose in his hair, smiling. He smelled so much like strawberries. Have I ever told you how much I ing love strawberries?
 
"We should really take you to a hospital." He murmured, squeezing me a bit tighter. "I'm concerned about my dongseong's health," he said.
 
"You mean your boyfriend's health." I corrected. Damn, I sound like a cocky smart . Aside from that, I've basically lost all my dignity as a straight man. But, I kind of don't ing care, because, you know, YOLO. Just kidding, that is stupid. He smiled at me.
 
"Yeah, I like that better." He giggled. Damn, he's really in touch with his feminine side.
 
And guess what? Right at the perfect ing moment, Changjo and Ricky burst in the room. "Hey, Chunji-hyung, CAP-hyung told me to tell you to drive Ricky and I to the--woah, what's going on in here?" . ing . 
 
"Nothing, now, don't be a nosy bastard. Besides, we have to go too." L.Joe says.
 
"Yeah, because you hurt your hole, right?" Ricky snickered.
 
"I'll step on your ing toe, Ricky." I said, my voice dangerously sharp (because I was born a badass, ).
 
"Now, L.Joe..." Chunji patted my hand, sending me a gaze a mother would send to their child.
 
"So Chunji's the man in the relationship?! Man, L.Joe, you're a wimp." Ricky laughed.
 
"Wh-who said we were in a relationship?" Chunji stammered, pulling his hand away.
 
"Isn't it obvious, hyung? With your  arms wrapped around each other like pretzels, there's no denying you two have the hots for each other!" Ricky teased. Like he can talk, we all know he's hot for Changjo too. 
 
"What?" Changjo stood there, wide eyed and utterly confused. Thank God his dumbness comes to use in one way.
 
"Well we should get going, Hyung. This toe isn't going to heal itself!" He said, sticking the swollen, red thing up in our faces. I think I heard Chunji gag for the second time today.
 
"Yes, because my has nothing to do regarding the situation." I rolled my eyes. Jeez, Ricky can be self-centered sometimes. I think he gets it from Niel, though. He keeps making y faces in the bathroom mirror, even though no matter how hard tries, he won't be able to pull it off like me.
 
"Exactly! Now let's get going!" He says, pulling me up as my stung for a moment, until I was on my feet.
 
Great.
 
This will be one hell of a ride.

Hohkay.

So much Chunjoe.

Because there wasn't enough last time.

A little tiny bit of fan service there, hehe :3

NEXT CHAPTER:

More Changrick~and the crazy drive to the hospital.

Stay tuned!