The Start

The Only Girl Left

Hayeon's POV:

It's the new start of my new life. I woke up feeling somehow lively, I stretch my arms upward and went my way to the bathroom.

I made my daily routines (or my past daily routines), I wash my face and brush my teeth.

After that I went to the bathroom ,to have a warm shower,while I was striping I suddenly remember that I forgot to lock the door,I went to the door half . When I was about to touch the handle, it suddenly open revealing a half asleep..Junhyung. We look at each other with wide eyes for a while.Then suddenly he look me up and down, I follow where he was looking at and realize to myself........'I WAS HALF !?'

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!" I shouted and quickly close the door.

'Waaaaaah~~that was so embarrasing....Ah please let him not have seen me! please let him not have seen! please let him not ha........................' I thought and hid my face in my palm while hitting myself,'pabo..pabo.paboooooo!?'

Junhyung's POV:

I woke up with a grunt and made my way in the bathroom. When I open the door, I came face to face with Hayeon. We look at each other for a while, I look her from head to toe and saw her half . She follow my gaze and suddenly shouted and shut the door.

"He" I smirk to myself and thought 'nice'

The members was down stairs so they didn't realize anything. When Hayeon was walking down the stairs, we made an eye contact and I smirk. She look away blushing.

We start eating breakfast altogether, while everyone was making jokes and things, I was in my own world looking at Hayeon. Then Doojoon said "Guys and, um Hayeon, get ready to change because today is the 1 st day of school." making us look at him and quickly go to change. While the boys was rushing, I look back and saw Doojoon giving her a uniform (guys uniform) and told her somethings but I weren't able to hear.

I quicken my pace and quickly change to my uniform.

When I went down I saw Hayeon already dress and wearing a wig. 'Hmmmmmm..not bad' I thought looking at her.

"Ready everyone?" Doojoon asked us and we all said "YEAH!"

Then we headed to school.

B2ST's POV: ( except Junhyung )

'Is it just me but why is junhyung staring at Hayeon' they thought, feeling slightly mad.

They all went to change in their room and after went down.

When they were going down they saw Hayeon and said in their mind 'Cute'.

Then they went to school.