She's awake

The Only Girl Left

Hayeon's POV:

"where am I..........why cant I open my eyes..........its dark........where am I?!"you struggle and stand up.

You thought "Why am I in a lab?".

Then suddenly you heard someone walking toward the door and you pretend to sleep again.

"Hmmmm...........she is still not awake..."a guy said then suddenly 5 more guys came and another guy said "awww..I thought she's already awake afterall its been like 30 yrs. since she have slept".

"Say what! 30 yrs.?!"you sat up and shouted,the guys flinch and turn to you.

"Wahhhh...she's awake......look.... look I told you she will be more beautiful when she is awake...."the guy spoke again.

You flinch and turn away before they could see you blush.......then you shook it off "wait a minute where am I and what am I doing here and most of all who are you guys........what did you do to me and...." a guy cut you off while speaking."ok ok 1question at a time."the guy said,"First of all,we will introduce our self first,Im Yoon Doojoon,thats Yang Yoseob the one that told your beautiful, and that Lee Gi Kwang- the one that first came in the lab., thats Son Dongwoon, Jang Hyunsueng and Yong Junhyung.......and were the B2ST" they said in unison.

Then you guys talk and after you have ask all your question you space out and start thinking say what I slept for 30 years and now Im the only girl left alive that's 19 yrs.old and all the woman that are still alive are like 40 years old and above.

Doojoon then snap you in reality and told you that you will be hidden in the house and will be forbidden to leave outside but because you cant just live like that forever you object and told them"I cant.......cant I even just go to school like a normal girl or something....".

"No you cant if you do I can assure you that you will only be a play thing of a group of guys"Doojoon said.

Then you said "I know I could just pretend to be a guy and no one will suspect since Im somehow look like a beautiful boy".

The boys look at each other and sigh"Ok ok you won but be sure you will be careful so no one will found out that your a girl ok."

"yipeee.........,."you jump and shout like a kid having a new toy.

Then the six look at you and thought "why did she suddenly became so cute."they shook their head and said

"no....dont....you cant fall for her."they thought and then all of you slept for the night.