It's her

The Only Girl Left

Hayeon's POV:

"Ah...........so boring."you yawn.

The teacher came and told you guys that you will have a blood test.

"Why do they want our blood its not even health class.......hmmm.........well whatever."you said to yourself.

One by one you guys was taken of blood, after class you went home.

A few days later, a professor went to your house and told you that you were the only girl found to have a normal genes.

You didn't believe it and you told the professor that you dont believe anything supernatural like that and you push him away to leave.

Many days past and the professor kept pleeding to you that the world needs you and such. But you still didn't believe him and left him outside your house.

Then one night you thought "Is it really possible that I'm the only..........ah.....nah......really impossible." you laught and went to sleep.

After school while walking home you heard a thud and steps, so you run like there's no tomorrow but suddenly someone covered your mouth and you faint.

No one's POV:

"Do we really have to do this?"1 guy.

"Yes because if we dont do this the world will be no more."2 guy.

Hayeon's POV:

"Ahhhh...what happened?where am I?"you look around.

"oh your awake" you flinch and look who was talking before.

"What do you want from me and who are you?!"you shouted.

"hahahaha.....what do we want from you dont you really not know....I know you know that your the only girl found to have a normal genes....so we need to preserve you for the future to develop a medicine in this worlds crisis."the guy said.

"What! do you think Im a something that could be use by anyone ha......yah right.."you told them and run away but a group of guy surround you and inject you with something, again you faint but this time the guys put you in a box that looks like a big refrigerator.(A TANK)

"Sorry to do this to you but we wish you will understand in the future what we have done to you."a guy said.